What's new

ADV [ブラック・テイル / Black Tale] おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 (RJ093812)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Alrighty then. I know very little about this, but check out this link. I just discovered this group yesterday and all of their work looks flat out amazing. This game apparently will be four gigs in size, and it looks like it has a battle system and game over rape.

This game looks absolutely amazing so I figured I'd let you guys know, and we can keep watch on this epic project!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game

4 GB, worth a life time of game :p

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ehmm where is the Download, or is there no download for this??

checked the link, but all I could find was text and links to other sites...

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Graphics are done well.

Hopefully 4 GB doesn't refer to the filesize.
Must be full of uncompressed audio and possibly video.

Or maybe it's gigs worth of graphics :D

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

? Aren't the background scenes from the second picture also in Monster Girl Quest?

The same artist worked on both games?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure that the game is already full : at least, there ain't a link. But I read "90%".

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not out yet, but since the expected release date is 'early June', I really hope it's soon.

And I posted the dlsite link in the RPG thread before ' 3'

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

? Aren't the background scenes from the second picture also in Monster Girl Quest?

The same artist worked on both games?
I dunno about artist, but I am sure it's notmade by Torotoro Resistance, or atleast according to dlsite.

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

ehmm where is the Download, or is there no download for this??

checked the link, but all I could find was text and links to other sites...
This game is a work in progress. I believe it is like 90% done or something. Which is why I said things like 'will be' and 'so we can keep watch on this project,' as well as tagged the thread itself with the [In Progress] tag.

Basically there is no download yet. This group has a few other projects of theirs, and I will update when I learn more.

lazycat said:

It's not out yet, but since the expected release date is 'early June', I really hope it's soon.

And I posted the dlsite link in the RPG thread before ' 3'
Ah. Well I haven't been keeping up with that thread at all, so I assure you I didn't try to shanghai any credit. I've also been lax on keeping tabs on the Hongfire Game Over rape thread shamefully as well. I just remember seeing a game that had the crab and green haired girl and following the bread crumbs of their works to find this project.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been waiting for this game for years, casually checking the site as part of my daily routine. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the percentage jump from 70% to 90% a month or two ago.

I'm kinda hoping it's released this week, but any time this month is fine.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

4 gigabytes is insane for a game of that nature. More than likely it'll mean that most of the lines are voiced and the actual number of things you can do in the game is mind boggling.

It looks pretty good, so I'll be giving it a try when it comes out. The art kind of reminds me of Dragon Quest... anyone else see the connection?

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

àctually that game has been in development for years ahahaha

i actually thought the game was dropped one year ago since he had almost other year without an update hah

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

4 gigabytes is insane for a game of that nature. More than likely it'll mean that most of the lines are voiced and the actual number of things you can do in the game is mind boggling.

It looks pretty good, so I'll be giving it a try when it comes out. The art kind of reminds me of Dragon Quest... anyone else see the connection?
I think it actually has both voice and animation, so yeah .- . massive size.

Looking at some samples pictures, the game will have:
A form of combat
Clothing destruction mid combat
Multiple set of clothing
Both serious and comedic tone in the story

.- . REALLY can't wait til it's out

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's in the title of the thread. Dragon Warrior = Dragon Quest. It's a doujin game based on the 4th game.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, concerning combat, is it just me or is that a dice in that one picture?(i hope it's not, since i don't like that much randomized gameplay)
Or maybe it's like Thief&sword with those scenes with random outcomes based on dice number(didn't like that much either).

Anyway art looks great(and i mean really great), so im looking forward to this one.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy Crap, I thought this game was dead. It's been years since I've seen any sort of progress on it. The Kimigiri(Sp?) Orange Road game made by the same circle was damn good in my opinion. Really looking forward to this.

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

If I could fight in a Fate/Stay Night holy grail war for a wish, I would wish for this game to be done. T_T

This is so much win.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Kimigiri(Sp?) Orange Road game made by the same circle was damn good in my opinion. Really looking forward to this.
Kimagure Orange Road. If I remember the correctly , then yes, I agree it was pretty good. Now I'm looking farward to this new game, too.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This better have some actual h-animations, so sick of still images as the h content.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The previous game did, so I'm pretty sure this one will as well, considering it is almost four times the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.