What's new

ADV [ブラック・テイル / Black Tale] おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 (RJ093812)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game

The author has actually put the walkthroughs for his games on his homepage. It is in Japanese -well, duh :p-, but I was able to get all the scenes with it. (IIRC, I needed it for the final boss as well) ----> .

(The walkthrough for this game is also available there, if need be.)

Is a little hassle I know, but maybe it can help. I use the 'Google Translator' extension with my Firefox, which can perform...adequately *cough* in such situations.
If an English walkthrough was posted somewhere and is readily accessible, then please ignore. ;p

Also, darn how I wish the title of the thread actually was more informative. This really is a gem from Black Tale. Real shame they decided to call it quits after this 'Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game'...
managed to get all scenes in there except for one that i think is not in the version of the game on the internet (a scene that involves the blonde girl of the gang)

Reputation score
Is the dev of this series officially retired? There's no signs of life from that dev team at all.

kanobaus

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
plz send me this game file i want to play for free
no money

mahnemchef117

Reputation score
This game looks great, I wouldn't mind paying for it but I can't read Japanese so I don't know if I want to commit

Duckx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Looks like you all didn't have any luck finding this gem either huh. I lost it long ago, it was so great

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.