What's new

ADV [ブラック・テイル / Black Tale] おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 (RJ093812)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game

Hi there! May anyone tell me why I lost a lvl after beating the sloth on the arena?

Here's the thing, I have 3 different saves for the problem atm:

1. I've beaten the mind control doll, saving the companions, then I went back to the arena and tried to beat the sloth (at lvl5). I get ganged by the 2 thugs and it's game over... (this happens if I go directly to the arena!)

If you have defeated the MC doll and saved the two dudes, it is not possible to win the battle as their interference during the thugs' event causes you to lose the battle immediately. Reload the save from before you fight the MC doll, and just ignore the event.

2. Same thing as point 1, but instead of taking the arena route I went to the inn, I get a different event and then I booted to the arena, where I'm ganged by 2 thugs, but this time the thugs join on the h-scene.

This happens if you lose to the damage they deal during the event. Just make sure to be on more than 50% health before beating the boss down to half health

3. I've not beaten the mind control doll and went to the arena, I've beaten the sloth and I lose 1 lvl... thus losing the op skill you get.

Did you go to the tavern 3 times? If you go there to eat 3 times, you will get food poisoning and lose 1 level

I'm currently on save 3, trying to level up again and nothing happens. I've been grinding for a whole hour by now...

Anyone knows what's wrong?

Edit* Ok scratch that... I managed to level up, after a long grind... After leveling up I went to the fountain to teleport to basement floor 4, while teleporting an event occurs with an h-scene, after that everytime I encounter an enemy, she does her op skill dealing some damage to the enemy and then I lose all the special abilities in-combat and I'm invincible for the whole battle o_O dafuq? It's kinda frustrating, because you're not able to flee and you can only use the punch ability which is the minimal damage, thus consuming a lot of time... Is this supose to happen or is there something wrong here?

Edit** Oh this is even better... I still can't open any of the doors (B3 or B4)... and I can't beat the next opponent on the arena either... srsly what the hell must I do?...
Answers in bold in quote.

That teleport H-scene means she is having PMS due to the effects of the gate. She loses her skills but gains invincibility during this period. The only way to clear this effect is to sleep at the inn(and proceed to the next day). The PMS event is triggered after using the gates to teleport 10 times in total.

The B3 door is just a placeholder for the MC doll event. If you have cleared it or the event time period is over, it becomes just a placeholder. You don't have to clear it. The key for the B4 door is gained after the 3rd boss battle. Same case for the B5 door after the octopus boss, your character can never open the door, only the NPC during the related event can.

If you do not wish to go back all the way to before the MC doll event, just use the mask and spike-fist(?) 1 hit kill skill and you can skip over the thugs event. You gain the skill by going repeatedly to the dead end at B1, 10 times. Turn right twice from entrance.

Last edited:

Duckx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help, weird I thought I've done 39 before.. guess not o_O
I couldn't really tell what it was saying from the JP site, thanks again Aradude

100% save

also the bottom option (when starting up the game) = replay mode for all the "mid fight" rape ingame (for all the stuff you don't see in the gallery)

also if you check the clothing store, you can "view" about 6-8 different types of clothes she can wear (just start a new game, and go right to the store to see it all)
(the 2nd to last option is invisible and she goes nude, then wears black rock shooter clothes)

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\おてんば姫と従者と闘技場
Windows 7 save location

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\おてんば姫と従者と闘技場
WIndows XP save location
Thanks for this save.

Just one question, it seems the save does not automaticly add all the gallery rape animations, which means I need to rerun all the possible scenes after all, or am I doing something wrong here?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Make sure the game is closed before overwriting the save, or you'll have missing patches of the gallery. You can also try this way... backup/save your old save, delete the save file (not the backup) and then insert the save game, and then all gallery "should" be unlocked.

Last edited:

Duckx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Make sure the game is closed before overwriting the save, or you'll have missing patches of the gallery. You can also try this way... backup/save your old save, delete the save file (not the backup) and then insert the save game, and then all gallery "should" be unlocked.
Thanks, that worked :)

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Still no walkthrough anywhere? As much as I want to just randomly unlock all the cg with a savefile, I still cant figure out why I cannot get past certain points. The most relevant one being the yeti.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The answer is here in the thread already, you need to make sure not to save the two goons in the dungeon. Just do yourself a favor and skim the threat real quick, all the information is actually there by now.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Its not just the yeti that I am wondering about, though I did see that. There seem to be costumes that I have not gotten either. Its just a bunch of little things here and there that I am not wanting to make a big list of questions about and would instead just want to read through a walkthrough.

Amenaso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

GUYS I want more games like it .
Please help me find their.

Last edited:

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ummm...I seem to have trouble playing this game...I used Ntlea when extracting and I successfully installed the game , I even used Applocale but I keep getting just a black screen. No sound , nada...Any suggestions?

Amenaso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ummm...I seem to have trouble playing this game...I used Ntlea when extracting and I successfully installed the game , I even used Applocale but I keep getting just a black screen. No sound , nada...Any suggestions?
Switch to Jap. locale.

fernyferny

Reputation score

Hey all, apologies if this has been answered before, but I read through the thread twice now and didn't see it. Can anyone tell me how to beat the 4th arena boss, the dancer girl? I've gotten her to 0hp but then there's a cutscene of her using a super-fire spell which kills me regardless of how much hp I have left. I tried using that super iron claw attack but it seems to just make me lose instantly. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've unpacked all the files but for whatever reason I cannot flatten the directory structure properly with renaming and all so that I can batch convert everything in one go. Maybe this is why no one's uploaded the CG.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey all, apologies if this has been answered before, but I read through the thread twice now and didn't see it. Can anyone tell me how to beat the 4th arena boss, the dancer girl? I've gotten her to 0hp but then there's a cutscene of her using a super-fire spell which kills me regardless of how much hp I have left. I tried using that super iron claw attack but it seems to just make me lose instantly. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Option 1. Meet her in front of the arena before fighting the previous opponent (ベロリンマン) and give her a lottery ticket. You won't have to fight her.

Option 2. Before fighting her, go talk to トルネコ. This triggers a prostitution event with ミネア when you sleep that night. Choose to pay off her debts.

You can't win unless you do one of these.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dargg! Does anyone know why my installer doesn't work? I tried to use jap locale with applocale in administator and without, i also tried to just install it and install as administator. I noticed when i tried to install, the top option is never available? Why is that

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to make this run on vista?

I tried applocal and ntlea, but the game crashes (differently) in both cases.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to make this run on vista?

I tried applocal and ntlea, but the game crashes (differently) in both cases.
It should run on vista without any complications. Have you tried actually setting your system locale to japanese? Not with the tools, directly.

noscroll

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm working on uploading it...it'll take time due to the size though.
Edit: Click on my signature and look for "dw4game" in 7 parts. Or:
Mediafire is blocking downloads of split archives. Is there someplace else this is being stored? A torrent is ok too.

noscroll

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mediafire is blocking downloads of split archives. Is there someplace else this is being stored? A torrent is ok too.

noscroll

I have no idea if it works, but it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.