What's new

ADV [ブラック・テイル / Black Tale] おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 (RJ093812)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricbananaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game

Since someone just bumped this im just gona step out from the shadows to ask for some help. When i try to run the install or game i get a black screen and error messages and i have changed my system locale to japanese so that is not the issue.. @_@

have seen some other people having the same problem and yet no answer.
Got windows 7 and changed my locale to japanese >,,,>

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fixed, I found it. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Maszynow

Reputation score

Hey, does anyone have a complete save data from this game?

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry to bump this one but wanna know

somone have new of this circle ??? their game was sooo hot i hope we see a new game one day :S

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its Been a couple years now and I would like to bump this thread for all the new people.

I was actually looking for some old games that everybody should play and this one came in to mind. I was also looking for VH On here but couldn't find it.

here are the links and saves to save you guys a trip. Im also redownloading it and helping to seed it when its downloaded.

Save by Moogles

download

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its Been a couple years now and I would like to bump this thread for all the new people.

I was actually looking for some old games that everybody should play and this one came in to mind. I was also looking for VH On here but couldn't find it.
I had this game a while ago and got a new computer and couldn't find it was sad times indeed. Thx mate you are right more people should get this greatness.

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The save doesn't work or I cant find the directory :(

Don't hold your breath but I might replay it and post a video like arrer

if you guys can figure out the save system then thanks.

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn this is pretty good. Though this circle didn't make games in a while, right?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn this is pretty good. Though this circle didn't make games in a while, right?
Well they take about 3-4 years to make their game,or i believe so since they took 4 years to release this game after their last one.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I've been playing the "intro" for about 20 mins and almost about to break my enter button, is there something wrong or does it really go for like 7 in game days before u can actually play the game?

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

That is exactly how it goes, it's called "setting the scene".

On day 8 you can enter the church and do some lvling in the caves below, then once you feel you are leveled enough, you can rest at the inn and fight next opponent in the arena. Rinse and repeat until end.
Just hold Ctrl if your not using a translator to care about story though, save your enter key some abuse.

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

speaking of translator

I plan to do a lets play of this game and I dont usually use translators. I was too dam lazy and confused to use that Atas/aght crap or whatever is was back when it started coming out in 09

is there a simpler way nowadays?

I would like to show translations in video...

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

speaking of translator

I plan to do a lets play of this game and I dont usually use translators. I was too dam lazy and confused to use that Atas/aght crap or whatever is was back when it started coming out in 09

is there a simpler way nowadays?

I would like to show translations in video...

Short answer- Unless you decide to translate them all yourself, not really. I use ChiiTrans/Translation aggregator because I found it much simpler than using AGHS and dealing with all of those codes, but I still get gibberish a lot of the time.

However, I do see your point, and it certainly is tedious and a bunch of extra steps. Assuming you decided to bite the bullet and managed to get something to work, the translations still wouldn't make that much sense. Oftentimes the machine translation you get needs extra editing in order to flow normally. So unless you decide to want to manually edit them so that your viewers arent lost, I dont think so.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway to make her keep the outfits on from the store?, she tries them on then takes them off... even on a 100% save?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump, but I recently got the circles previous game きまぐれ不良道 or "Kimagure Hooligan Road" (it might or might not have been from nyaa).
It looks pretty amazing, since I love their style and it has a scenario and heroine design that appeal even more to me than the DQ4 one.

Sadly, I can't start it after install because I get an error with "プロジェクトがありません" which apparently means "There is no project".
My system locale is Japanese and both the demo and the DQ4-game are running without any problems.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aww man, this Perky Princess thingie from way back (2011-12?) will forever be there in the top5 for me. Seeing the thread pop up has brought back some good memories. This one is really good imho... :)

Anywho. Regarding 'Kimagure Hooligan Road': are you sure you've got the full game? IIRC, it was also around 1GB, even though it is a much older game.

Also, a fair warning. I remember I looked for it for quite -QUITE- awhile back in the day, after playing and liking that 'Nightmare somethingsomething REM' from the circle, and got lucky with a derelict almost never-seeded torrent after tons of searching.

And...
I actually got a virus with it that seriously effed up my system... lol
Yup, distinctly remember it. Not that false positive shit people around these parts may run into some of the time - unfortunately. lol First and last time -hopefully- that has happened. Some shit autoran bundled with the install.exe, IIRC.
So give that directory a good and thorough scan, just to be on the safe side...
But I hope you got it from a less risky source, HFalx - I mean it WAS 3-4 years ago with me. Still, better safe than sorry.

Back on subject. If you indeed have the full game (1GB), then the only thing I can think of the problem may be is the game exe, or the install directory containing Japanese characters - so rename them to something without those chars, if need be.
Apart from changing the locale to Jap -which you have already done-, nothing else comes to mind.

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... don't suppose anyone would be willing to put this game up on MEGA? My computer doesn't cooperate very well with torrents, and all the old links I can find are down (well, a few are up, but getting part1 and part3 of a 4-part .rar doesn't get me anywhere).

As for the KOR game, I recently redownloaded that, from the links found on anime-sharing without any issues:
(EDIT: Alright, so I can't format the link in a manner that leaves it readable. Just search Google for RJ040811 and use the anime-sharing link.)
Now if I could just find that old walkthrough...

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Remove this "https://www."
From this

To obtain an unclickable link but easily copy/pasted by anyone who wishes to.

google.it/

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmmm... don't suppose anyone would be willing to put this game up on MEGA? My computer doesn't cooperate very well with torrents, and all the old links I can find are down (well, a few are up, but getting part1 and part3 of a 4-part .rar doesn't get me anywhere).

As for the KOR game, I recently redownloaded that, from the links found on anime-sharing without any issues:
(EDIT: Alright, so I can't format the link in a manner that leaves it readable. Just search Google for RJ040811 and use the anime-sharing link.)
since you don't mind shitty uploaded links, here you go
Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/cle0x2nm/G2369.part3.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/zlxf20qx/G2369.part2.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/81sr4lca/G2369.part4.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/77ruukcc/G2369.part1.rar

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The author has actually put the walkthroughs for his games on his homepage. It is in Japanese -well, duh :p-, but I was able to get all the scenes with it. (IIRC, I needed it for the final boss as well) ----> .

(The walkthrough for this game is also available there, if need be.)

Is a little hassle I know, but maybe it can help. I use the 'Google Translator' extension with my Firefox, which can perform...adequately *cough* in such situations.
If an English walkthrough was posted somewhere and is readily accessible, then please ignore. ;p

Also, darn how I wish the title of the thread actually was more informative. This really is a gem from Black Tale. Real shame they decided to call it quits after this 'Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game'...

Status
Not open for further replies.