What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [mdqp] Caliross

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Number goes up again, all is good with the world*. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and wonder together with me if this isn't getting a tad too long.

*So long as we don't hit 1.0 TOO soon**.
**Soon is defined as a period time between now and the heat death of the universe.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's another Caliross release*! Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and contemplate what life choices brought you there**.

*Who the heck confuses Superman (or a game's release) for a bird or a plane???
**It's too late for regrets... Or refunds. :^

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To fight the heat, check out the new hotness! I am just warming up with those puns and dad jokes*! Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and get excited**!

*I have been informed that this amount of punnery is already well beyond the legal limits in several countries around the world.
**Bullet point lists turn me on, what's so weird about that?

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another release is ready to take off*! Download the game or at . Check the changelog , wonder why that one thing you really wanted in the game is always pushed to the next month**!

*I have not practiced landings, however, so board at your own peril.
**That might or might not be a bait to keep you guys supporting my Patreon one extra month... Or I am just lazy.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New release, coming right up! We might not have pumpkins, but we brought lots of cake* to compensate. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and get mesmerized by the ever-changing numbers.**

*There is an actual bakery in the game, and you can work there, just to cover all bases.
**Does the fabled 1.0 really exist? Your ancestors thought so, but nobody ever saw it so far.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new version is here, hot enough to warm you during these cold days*. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and wonder if we'll ever hit a buffer overflow bug with these version numbers.

*Cold might or might not be available in your region. We take no responsibilities in case of burns or fires resulting from using our software.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The end of the year is around the corner. I hope "play less hentai game" isn't part of your resolutions*, but I am partial to "donating more money to lazy devs* online", if you can believe that. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and... I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

P.S.
Version 0.9.7a contains a minor bug (you can see the intro and explore some of the maps to an unfinished quest). No need to panic, as you can simply leave the area and get back to your business, and the version after it rewinds anything you can interact with, so you should be good to go once the quest is completed.

*The only resolution available is "544x416" anyway.
**Whose names start with "m" and end with"dqp"

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
2024 is here, so we'll celebrate with the 2024th update* to the game! Download the game or at . Check the changelog , if you really want to spoil things for you, and have fun! ^_^

*I lost count a while ago, but I am sure we are pretty close anyway.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new update just dropped*! You too can indulge in your darkest fantasies** while playing Caliross, TODAY! Just Download the game or at . Check the changelog , if you can't remember why you are even playing this thing, and don't forget to have fun! ^_^

*Thankfully, the fall didn't cause any damage.
**Cheating at scrabble.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new hit from mdqp* is here! People were clamoring in the streets**, so we had to release this version today. Get the game or at . Check the changelog , support me if you like the game, but most importantly, have fun! ^_^

*Who is this guy?

**I mean, not for Caliross, but I saw a few people bickering on my way home yesterday.