What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [mdqp] Caliross

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi everyone! I bring you the gift of another update (what can I say? Santa didn't have much of a budget this year)! The free version is , while the ultimate (but not really), Patreon-only version is .

Let me know if you like this update, and if you have any suggestions or bug reports. ^_^

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I played 0.82 last month and enjoyed it, but one thing confused me. Does Rosa only have the one bath scene that just repeats after "failing" her quest. Unless I missed something, I find it kinda weird that she asked about whether the Erica wanted to be a mom, makes out with her, and then sends her on her way. I guess I expected some eventual hypnosis bad end similar to the farm, where Rosa keeps Erica as part of the family and uses her as a womb for the men to breed. There was even an upstairs I couldn't reach, and "succeeding" in the quest gives almost no upsides and locks you out of a scene that had no downsides.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played 0.82 last month and enjoyed it, but one thing confused me. Does Rosa only have the one bath scene that just repeats after "failing" her quest. Unless I missed something, I find it kinda weird that she asked about whether the Erica wanted to be a mom, makes out with her, and then sends her on her way. I guess I expected some eventual hypnosis bad end similar to the farm, where Rosa keeps Erica as part of the family and uses her as a womb for the men to breed. There was even an upstairs I couldn't reach, and "succeeding" in the quest gives almost no upsides and locks you out of a scene that had no downsides.
Currently, there isn't any extra content you missed, but I'd like to do a bit more with her. At the time I wrote the scene, there was no pregnancy mechanic at all (and even now, the mechanic is just in the alpha stage), I guess that's why I decided to leave it like that. There is also the "issue" with too many mind control situations being around, so I wanted to leave players free to continue playing as normal, instead of having to add another path (I guess I could add a bad end, however).

This isn't a very high priority at the moment, since there is still quite a bit of incomplete content, and I need to finish the main plot as well. I wish I was making more progress, but it is what it is.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Let the trumpets trump(?), a new update is here!

As usual, we have a , while the latest Patreon update is .

Enjoy! ^_^

cell943

Reputation score
The addition of a bimbo element finally pushed me to sponsor you, and pushed your Patreon over your latest goal to boot! I've been loving your games since way back on HPC with Blanked/THET and such; I'm really happy you've found such success since then.

Just a bug report: I can't access the Solina beach scenes. I get an error "unexpected '=', expecting '$end'; $game_party.item_number($data_items[112]) = 0"
Steps taken:
-Used the travel sphere to get equipment and money, as well as setting myself to worshiping Santhora
-Prayed to Santhora to get pregnant
-Bought the dragon shield
-Learned dispel and joined both guilds
-Did the merchant quest to get the charm
-Used the hypnotist to get all three traits (exhibitionist, titty lover, bimbo)
-Used Cheat Engine to get 6000 tickets and bought the teddy bear
-Bought the normal bikini
-Bought the string bikini
-Attempted to enter the changing station on the beach

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trumpet is both a noun and a verb.
So let the trumpets trumpet? That sounds almost as silly. XD

The addition of a bimbo element finally pushed me to sponsor you, and pushed your Patreon over your latest goal to boot! I've been loving your games since way back on HPC with Blanked/THET and such; I'm really happy you've found such success since then.

Just a bug report: I can't access the Solina beach scenes. I get an error "unexpected '=', expecting '$end'; $game_party.item_number($data_items[112]) = 0"
Steps taken:
-Used the travel sphere to get equipment and money, as well as setting myself to worshiping Santhora
-Prayed to Santhora to get pregnant
-Bought the dragon shield
-Learned dispel and joined both guilds
-Did the merchant quest to get the charm
-Used the hypnotist to get all three traits (exhibitionist, titty lover, bimbo)
-Used Cheat Engine to get 6000 tickets and bought the teddy bear
-Bought the normal bikini
-Bought the string bikini
-Attempted to enter the changing station on the beach
I should have chased the bimbo market from the beginning, I knew it! But seriously, I am glad you like my games, and I am certainly happy things are going well with the Patreon. :)

This issue will be addressed in the hotfix (either tomorrow or the day after that). I missed a "=" in a script call, the changing room basically crashes for everyone, as long as they have the bikini, ironically.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a new month (well, if I waited a bit longer, it would have been yet another month, actually), so here I am with another release!

The free update can be found , while the Patrons-only version is buried .

Enjoy the game! ^_^

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You are REALLY good at implementing RPGmaker scripts. The chaotic ruins expedition has so many moving parts, but it seems to function perfectly.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You are REALLY good at implementing RPGmaker scripts. The chaotic ruins expedition has so many moving parts, but it seems to function perfectly.
Well, it's more like I am patient enough to work on slightly complex gameplay situations, and to iron out the bugs when they get reported! XD Are you referring to the Eye of Erial quest in specific, or is this about the temples in general?

Anyway, I hope you are having fun with the game! ^_^

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was talking about the Eye quest. It must have taken a lot of testing and advance planning to make it work, especially considering how far early some of those variables can be triggered.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was talking about the Eye quest. It must have taken a lot of testing and advance planning to make it work, especially considering how far early some of those variables can be triggered.
Mostly advance planning. The game grew in ways I didn't expect when I first started (thanks to suggestions from the players), so it doesn't show as much as I'd like, but I always wanted factions to interact/compete with each other to an extent, and have that reflect in your gameplay depending on your alliances. For example, the slime quest in chapter 1, is actually tied to 2 factions in the game. If you were to become a cowgirl before completing the quest, trying to complete it would be impossible, because the Zanti family programmed into you to ignore her. That's because that quest is kind of a "proxy war" between the Zanti family and the League of Merchants. With the quest failed, you get slimes overrunning the forest, and the lumberjacks leaving, plus all outcomes of the quest track a score for the involved factions.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Those dastardly cowfuckers seem to show up a lot in Adventurer's Guild quests.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Those dastardly cowfuckers seem to show up a lot in Adventurer's Guild quests.
The specific idea behind it is also that they are effectively "new money", and the guild that is a bit more worried about the material stuff is easier to recruit for their purposes. Don't expect the mage guild members to act unless there is prestige or a noble's request behind it. XD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description, PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP, or when you have updated the OP.

While you do have something of a gameplay description it sounds like the game is in the adventure genre where you'd go around talking to people making choices and viewing events but you have the RPG prefix so I'm wondering if there are actually RPG elements in the game or you've simply applied the improper prefix.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, moved back to GUC and thread re-opened.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update inbound!
Free version , Patreon version , for those who are Patrons, of course.
Have fun! ^_^

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here we have another public release in its natural habitat. Enjoy! ^_^

Here is a link to the patreon-only post, for the latest release, in case you are a supporter, instead.

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another month flew by, and another update was delivered unto us by the smut gods. If you are one of the blessed ones (meaning, you give me money to maintain my degenerate lifestyle), you can go . For the free version, instead go to my .

Have fun, everyone! ^_^

OP
mdqp

mdqp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Caliross train keeps chugging along! For the free version, check my .

Enjoy!