What's new

Call of Destiny (Kaila)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It could only be described as the strangest dream she ever had. Everything seemed so real, while at the same time, unbelievable. Kaila knew, after some time during the dream, that she was asleep, and all of the events occurring before her mind's eye were not really happening, but that didn't stop Kaila's mind from outright rejecting the events before her. In one dream, Kaila was a powerful warrior, in another, she was a mage who's power was unmatched, and in many others, she was a simple girl. However, what connected all these dreams was what she was doing. In each dream, she battled valiantly against all manner of beasts, many of which seemed to have the intent on violating her. And near one of the most clear parts of these visions, she was looking at the face of someone she couldn't quite make out, the face of who appeared to be her nemesis. This unknown woman appeared over, and over again, haunting, and fighting her in each dream. It never seemed like the fight would end each time. Victories and losses were had in turn with this powerful foe, both Kaila, and the woman seeming to be an equal match as opponents.

Kaila caught a vision of her holding a sword, and staff in her hands, charging magic in one, and using the other to fend off any attacks from the woman with the blurred face. The two clashed ferociously with each other, almost seeming like all of the life in the planet was assisting both sides, fighting for supremacy, the everlasting battle between darkness and light. Kaila, in one moment of truth, managed to knock off her opponent's concentration on her shield, before immediately launching a fiery bolt of lightning, which struck against the woman's shoulder, wounding her badly.

The next moment, a strange gateway appeared behind her, and she vanished through it, before Kaila immediately ran after her, leaping through the portal of darkness to give chase to the woman.

The next thing Kaila knew, the world went black... An odd sensation washed over her, almost like water dripping over her face, before she heard a loud shout, "Kaila! Wake up!" demanded a young woman, before a large bucket of water was poured over the cat woman's face, drenching the cat woman, immediately waking her from the odd dream.

With her eyes open, Kaila started to regain her consciousness in what she knew was the real world, not some fantasy place where she was a mighty warrior, or mage. The sky was beginning to grow orange, signaling that it was high past noon, the time of dusk. Kaila had taken a little cat-nap near a river, where she was to collect water for her small village. Having feline genes in her system made Kaila unconsciously prone to habits such as slight selfishness, not to mention laziness, and the temptation to take just a small nap, and curl up on a rock near the river's edge and bath in the sun's rays was too much to pass up on.

The girl standing over her, with one of the buckets Kaila was supposed to fill, was Daisy, a girl with blond hair, blue eyes, a cute face, and a loyal disposition taught to her by her parents. Daisy wasn't much younger than Kaila, having reached adulthood only a couple years ago. Daisy, as far as Kaila could remember, was always her closest friend, and rival in the whole village. Kaila and Daisy constantly competed not only in sexual appeal, but anything else they could think of at the time as well; cooking, racing, fighting, and outwitting, the two would compete with each other. And at the end of the day, they would eat dinner together, talking with each other no matter how mad they became at one another, laughing together as if nothing happened.

Daisy leaned forward, her head hanging over Kaila as she twisted her lips, "Wake up! You lazy bum!" Daisy told her, "Mom, dad and I have been waiting forever for you to bring something to drink with our dinner tonight, and I figured you'd be loafing off somewhere..."

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Call of Destiny (Kaila)

The dreams, while the cat girl had known they were all fantasy without consequence, still held her playful attention rapt, enthralling her for hours on end... And to that extent, must have been why she reacted so violently to the water. In almost an instant, the cat-girl, who seemed so content to stay curled up into a ball, threw her arms out in almost an explosion, her legs splaying out also, tumbling off the warm stone in her exaggerated stance. Waiting just a few moments, ears slowly appeared behind the soaked rock; then her hair; and finally, her amber eyes. Hands perched on either side of her head, Kaila drums her finger nails rapidly on the rock once, ears twitching at the noise, before launching herself at her friend Daisy, attempting to pounce on her playfully, shouting,

"That was not nice!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy's eye's went wide as Kaila's sudden retaliation to being woken up, and let out a cute, surprised scream as Kaila launched herself at her, and brought Daisy down with a thud upon hitting the ground. With Kaila on top of her, Daisy, with one eye shut, and the other looking slightly angrily at Kaila, growled at the girl on top of her, "What's the big idea!" she demanded. And in the next instant, one of Daisy's hands reached up, and got behind Kaila's ear, already quickly scratching her, and sending waves of relaxing pleasure through her body.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila only grinned at Daisy, winking a little as she tried to put her weight down on the girl.

"I figure I could catch you off guard, and I di- Whoooaaah...Haaa..." She was barely able to get out the end of her sentence as her excited, happy look became one of bliss, her eyes half lidded as she began to lose her grip on Daisy. She let out a faint purr, almost resting her head on the woman's shoulder.

"Feels so verrry gooddd..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After long enough of a time to get her message through to her, Daisy took her hand away from Kaila's ear, letting the woman's sense return to her before she sighed at her, giving her a small smile, "Kaila... What are we going to do with you..." she asked faintly, simply looking at Kaila with a strange expression on her face.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Nnngh... Either you can keep scratching behind my ears, or you can feed me," She muttered, pushing up so her chest wasn't pushing against Daisy's anymore, her amber eyes searching the other cat girl's face, Kaila's own contorted into a confused, perplexed look.

"Or you can tell me why you're looking at me that way," She murmured, continuously searching, hoping to see something to give her just a small answer as to why Daisy had been giving her those faces...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Although Daisy's words to follow were that of denial, Kaila saw what she was looking for; a glint in Daisy's eye, that hinted at Kaila of a hidden attraction, that Daisy herself likely didn't know about. After a moment, Daisy began to blink, and blush a little, "Kaila... Why are you looking at me that way?" she asked right back, mostly because she didn't have an answer for Kaila, and because she was curious as to why Kaila was acting particularly frisky so late in the afternoon.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila must not have seen the little glint in her eye, or she just decided to ignore it for now... With a little smile, the cat girl sat back on her knees, still straddling Daisy's waist. She put her hands behind her back and tilted her head, ear cocking back just a bit, staring down at her sometimes rival.

"I didn't get to play today... All I did was work. You know how boring that is, Daisy!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy tilted her head at Kaila, "I know, Kaila, I know... But you have responsibilities, we both do..." she said, twisting her lips as if she didn't like the idea either.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila continued to stare at Daisy pleading, her tail flicking behind her back in a quick, agitated motion... She wanted to play, to do something!

"I can see it in your eyes Daisy... I know you want to do something else besides work!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy blinked at Kaila about half a dozen times in quick succession, her feline ears sometimes flicking faster than her eyes could blink, before finding words to speak amidst her confused thoughts, as her previously rattled motion of her ears settled into a drawn back position, "Well, sure... But..." she trailed off, looking up at Kaila, "What game could you possibly want to play, with you pinning me down like this?" she asked her, blushing a little.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila watched the rapid blinks and ear twitches, quirking a brow at Daisy as one of her own ears flattened in a curious manner.

"I don't know any games that start out like this..." She murmured, looking off to the side, biting the bottom of her lip in a thoughtful manner... Before she looked back to Daisy with a bright smile and wide eyes, "Ooo, ooo! I know what we can do! Can't we wrestle?! I think we can do that!" Kaila grinned widely at her, letting the silence spread between them, before quietly adding on:

"...Do you know how to?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy blushed, and blinked a few times, "W-wrestle?" she asked nervously, the thought of the beautiful Kaila manhandling her running through her mind. Then, she slowly started to bite on her lower lip in thought, "If... If you want to wrestle... Then I'll wrestle with you," she said embarrassingly, while scorning herself mentally for the images running through her head...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila had no idea what was running through her friend's head - none of which were running through her own head. Her ears flicked a bit, puckering her lips in thought, eyes trailing away from Daisy's for a bit...

"So you know the rules of wrestling?" She asked innocently. "That would make for one of us!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy blinked for a moment, before pushing herself up, the blush in her face seeming to slowly dissipate. "N-nevermind, Kaila." she said quickly, "We should head back..."

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila seemed to be ready for Daisy to sit up, springing backwards into a hand stand, then dropping down onto her hands and knees with a little grin.

"See, this is why I'm always going to be the best athlete in the village," She said, flicking her tail about, "You never follow through with anything!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy barred her teeth at Kaila, "You don't even know what wrestling is, and you asked me to play it with you!" then, her sneer turned to a mischievous smile, "You know what they do in wrestling? They do all kinds of groping, and touching in certain places. And do you know what the victor does?" she leaned forward, "She pins her opponent down... And has sex with her."

While none of this was true based on what wrestling really is, this would actually be surprisingly true on the island, as sexuality is so out in the open, that games such as sexual wrestling are often practiced just as much as any other, normal game on the mainland.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila smirked, looking over Daisy's body, licking her lips at the thought of pinning the younger girl to the ground... Sure, while they did happen to be rivals in all kinds of exploits around the village, Kaila had never been lucky enough to taste Daisy's flower...

"Do we keep our clothes on or off while we do this?" She asked, tail flicking eagerly behind her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As if coincidence, whether or not Kaila knew based on the expression that formed on Daisy's face, a very similar thought ran through Daisy's mind. Images of herself pinned down in a piledriver position, helpless as Kaila eats away at her. And after a moment of silence, and after a quick, crimson flush of red in Daisy's cheeks, Kaila's rival was forced to swallow a lump in her throat, lest she choke on it, before she looked at Kaila with a heated expression, "We keep them..." she said quickly, before restarting her sentence, "We... take them off." she said slowly, and quietly.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila's smirk suddenly became mischievous, and almost all-knowing, as she watched the girl across from her... There was something definitely to this story... but she'd find out later, of course.

"Alright!" She said, standing upright and turning around, pulling off her top quickly. As she got it up over her head, another mischievous idea popped into her head, and, instead of taking her clothing all the way off, she used it to cover her chest, turning to look sideways at Daisy.

"You're... sure... we keep our clothes off, hmm?..."