What's new

Can somebody recommend a good rpg game.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Can somebody recommend a good rpg game.

My favorite H-RPG that's been out lately has been The Last Sovereign. Its strength however is its writing, though, so if you have trouble with English you may want to give it a pass, as it can be both wordy and complex at times.

It does things like this though so it's not like its super thinky highbrow.

Breath of Fire is a good old JRPG series. I prefer 3 and 4, 2 is a classic that I never personally got to play too much, and I'm pretty sure 1 is well-regarded too. 5 is a shit, you can probably give it a pass.

is an indie WRPG that I backed awhile ago, but never really got around to playing for any good length of time. It kinda gives off a different feel to me than most fantasy RPGs, from what I did get to play. It also looks like it has a very open-world direction, in that it sorta just gives you a mystery and lets you do your own thing otherwise. It doesn't track your quests or write notes for you, though, but it gives you a little in-game notebook you can type into. I personally used it to put together a shitlist of people I hated.

I have no idea if you're asking for H-RPGs or asking for non-H-RPGs also. Please be English good.

Also and relatedly I've been having a real bad RPG itch lately. Like, I wanna distribute all the points and shit. Please advise.