What's new

Candyland Q&A

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ask your questions and concerns about the physics and shenanigans of Emily in Candyland. I will try to answer them in a scientific manner to the best of my ability.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Candyland Q&A

Same reason the sky is blue on earth; as light passses through the earth's atmosphere, blue light in the visible spectrum is left behind in the air. Light still retains the same properties in Candyland as it does on earth.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Some random questions

The people is maded of candies or sweet things? is there a chocolate city where all is made of chocolate? If there are cakes, then from where come the eggs and the water to make them?

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, most people are not entirely made up of candy. I believe that the confusion that arises from Candyland is whether or not absolutely EVERYTHING is made of candy. About half of the living organisms in Candyland aren't made entirely out of the candy. Most people are made of flesh and blood and their metabolism differs from that of humans on Earth, they have different dietary needs and surprisingly, the rate for diabetes is significantly lesser than it is on Earth.

As for the chocolate city, th...{CENSORED TO PREVENT SPOILERS!!!}

The eggs come from chickens and nectar is used, since water is highly acidic to most species in Candyland, and less sugar is used in the cake.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

If water is highly addictive, what are the symptoms of water addiction? Does water rot your teeth if you drink too much of it? Are there water pushers in the major cities? Water-based syndicates? Is water legal?

Is diebities as life threatening illness?

Inquiring mind(s) want to know.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If water is highly addictive, what are the symptoms of water addiction? Does water rot your teeth if you drink too much of it? Are there water pushers in the major cities? Water-based syndicates? Is water legal?

Is diebities as life threatening illness?

Inquiring mind(s) want to know.
I said acidic... which means corrosive... Not addictive...

Diabetes is extremely rare, but easily treatable.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

That would be my mistake.

But what about for the about for half of the living organisms who aren't made out of candy?

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That would be my mistake.

But what about for the about for half of the living organisms who aren't made out of candy?
They're immune.