What's new

[CARYO] ELF & ORC / エルフ×オーク (RE136735) (RJ136735)

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [CARYO] エルフ×オーク / Elf x Orc

It was released today
Maybe the earlier date was a mistake

I found a link for rapidgator, but it's possibly only scam since it can only be downloaded by premium accounts
Found it on Pastebin (if you google: [CARYO] エルフ×オーク you will find something posted 2 hours ago)

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It was released today
Maybe the earlier date was a mistake

I found a link for rapidgator, but it's possibly only scam since it can only be downloaded by premium accounts
Found it on Pastebin (if you google: [CARYO] エルフ×オーク you will find something posted 2 hours ago)
don't trust pastebin. mostly you can get is FAKE links

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!1Bd3gbxa!oYVm8Lqw993zCXS50xMM4P0s98DMLLH3Xb6I-CNr33E

Here you go.
Thank you very much!

Edit: It was pretty short. I haven't played CARYO's previous works in awhile so I can't say exactly how much shorter, but boy it felt short.
4 scenes, each with 2 animations and 1 cumshot, and the option to x-ray. 1 vaginal, 1 anal, 1 dp vaginal/anal and 1 dp vaginal/mouth.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why can't elves just leave poor orcs alone?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well that was ultra short hardly any variations. very disappointing even though the animations were nice.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Thank you very much!

Edit: It was pretty short. I haven't played CARYO's previous works in awhile so I can't say exactly how much shorter, but boy it felt short.
4 scenes, each with 2 animations and 1 cumshot, and the option to x-ray. 1 vaginal, 1 anal, 1 dp vaginal/anal and 1 dp vaginal/mouth.
Nice but shorter than most other of their movies/games

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, Tentacles > Orcs. In all arguments, the whole point of them being there is phallic-ness they bring. Orcs are clunky, fat and unsleek. If you finished playing, recall the one scene where she sucks. Her head has to be turned to the side, why? Because if say the Orc was on top of her, he'd cover her face, her chest, and the action, leaving you with a load of Orc butt.

redx

Reputation score

Honestly, Tentacles > Orcs. In all arguments, the whole point of them being there is phallic-ness they bring. Orcs are clunky, fat and unsleek. If you finished playing, recall the one scene where she sucks. Her head has to be turned to the side, why? Because if say the Orc was on top of her, he'd cover her face, her chest, and the action, leaving you with a load of Orc butt.
they could just make him invisible or a outline with a dick there.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

are there just 2 modes? or have i missed something?

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Her head has to be turned to the side, why? Because if say the Orc was on top of her, he'd cover her face, her chest, and the action, leaving you with a load of Orc butt.
Well personally, I prefer seeing mouth action in profile. I think it's that much more appealing. That could have been another possible reason as opposed to technical limitations that don't really exist (transparent orcs was already mentioned, and is not uncommon in the medium.)

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why can't elves just leave poor orcs alone?
Didn't you know? Orcs and Elves are actually the same species. Orcs are male and elves are female. This explains everything: why there are no female orcs because elves are the ones who give birth to orcs; why there are very very few "male elves," its a rare condition similar to a 3rd gender; and why they are always fucking each other. There is a story behind how this phenomenon came about but I won't get into it.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^Stop inserting logic into my hentai and let me fap in peace. This work is really disappointing in terms of variation, but it looks like I'm not the first to comment on that. On the bright side, the animation is still on par with the other things CARYO has made, if not slightly improved.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wondering if I'm missing something here, there seems to be 8 animations and where previous works by CARYO would add variations to animations after viewing them all once all this one seems to add is some spooge, one of the animation sets is even just a copy from what they had in the previous orc/elf one.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I resent your horrible LIES.
I love that game.

Racial discussion aside, I'm a little sad that their newest release was this small, but at least the art and animation still holds up to that Caryo standard I love so much.

Maybe it's too much to hope they'll release another epic game like Angel Quest with less grinding.

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little sad that their newest release was this small, but at least the art and animation still holds up to that Caryo standard I love so much.

Maybe it's too much to hope they'll release another epic game like Angel Quest with less grinding.

Small? 4 Scenes. That is not Small that is nothing.
But, yeah great artwork. Great voice and sounds too.
I agree with you Angel quest was very good.

Angel Quest has 2583 Downloads on dlsite.com alone. 45.000 USD will be a huge motivation to do it again.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires: description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.