What's new

Cave of Wishes (Tassadar)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Cave of Wishes (Tassadar)

"I'm not entirely how effective this phallus will be. As such I can not guarantee no impregnation if I release inside you. And since I've never done this before I'm not sure I'll be able to control my ability to release outside of you. But I shall give it my best attempt. Either way feel free to begin playing with the golems, when you are ready to add them just tell them as such they will obey your command as much as mine." She gets onto her knee's and moves closer to your back side. Pushing her newly acquired penis towards your waiting pussy, the Genie stops for a moment you can't tell if she is savoring the moment or having second thoughts about what this will feel like. But before you can continue this though she pushes her penis into you.

"Oh my lord, I can't believe I never did this before. Oh god your pussy wrapping around this member feels.....ab....so.......fucking...." Her words melt away as she begins thrusting into you over and over again. Her member pushing in and out of your body, sending wave of overwhelming pleasure through your body. It seems that her magical phallus is even better then a normal man's as with each thrust the pleasure mounts. After only a minute of her pumping your body your already experiencing your first orgasm. And over the next minute the orgasms only grow, after your third you feel the Genie begin to thrust harder and pant.

"Oh.....god......going to cum........must release!! Can't stop!!!!" She says her eyes not focus as the pleasure from it is seeming to overwhelm her as much as it is overwhelming you.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At the genies warning, Natalies face twists momentarily into an annoyed grimace, and she replies; "I told you not to fret over it. If I must be more blunt: I want you to cum inside me. I want every drop of seed you can give me right into my womb." Then, her face returns to its lustful smile, and she closes her eyes as she moves her mouth over the golems cock in front of her, taking the head in and sucking on it gently while she ran her tongue over the surface of it. A hand grasped the other golems cock, and began stroking it slowly.

Natalie moaned around the golems cock as the genie slid her cock into her the sorcerers pussy, her dripping womanhood instantly clenching around the genies magical member. She began to take the golems cock into her throat as the genie started fucking her, unable to keep up concentration for more delicate work as the mind blowing pleasure spread up form her core. Her hand begins to move more quickly as well, pointing the golems cock at her face even as she was fucked form behind by the genie and deep-throated the first of the golems. Natalie just barely keeps up with the genies pace as she pounds into her flower, any coherent thought swiftly leaving Natalies mind as the incredible pleasure from the genies cock swiftly builds toward crescendo.

Her first orgasm, when it comes, practically paralyzes her with its undeniable power. Her entire body stops moving all at once, and her eyes snap open as they roll back into the back of her head. Every muscle in her body quivers and tenses as her womanhood tightens around the genies cock like a vice, and her juices spray out of her around the member inside of her like a fire-hose. She moans passionately around the cock still in her mouth, and picks her rhythm back up as soon as she can, her lust only increased by the powerful orgasm the genie had driven her to.

She manages to keep her composure only slightly better during the second and third orgasms, but she keeps on her work on the golems, her lust possessed mind determined to feel their cum shoot down her throat and all over her face. When the genie issues her declaration that she is about to have her release, Natalie practically screams around the cock in her mouth, slamming her hips back so that the genies member is embedded as deep as possible within her and wriggles her hips, continuing to fuck herself on the genies cock while only moving a few inches instead of the whole length. What's more, Natalie enters her fourth orgasm since the genie had stuck her magical member into her hungry pussy, her womanhood squeezing the dick inside of it for all it was worth.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Genie screams in orgasmic bliss, she says no coherent words as the load of hot cum is shoot deep into Natalie's waiting pussy. The Genie pulls out of her, breathing heavily, her eyes still out of focus. She is trying to speak but can't seem to form words at the moment, she seeks Natalie's body quaking with lust. And she can't help herself she dives her new cock into her waiting pussy again.

Thrusting slowly at first letting the strokes be stronger and more lasting. With each thrust the Genie gets more and more used to her new magical member. Again Natalie experiences an orgasm her juices flow from her womanhood this time making it far too much for the Genie already lustful and weakened state she shoots a second load of hot magical cum into your pussy. The second load your mind is more coherent, not by much but ever so slightly. you feel the magic working inside you, your not really sure what it is doing inside you but it feels amazing. Just the fact that it exists inside you feels orgasmic, it only fuels your minds decent into nothing more then wanton lust. Over this time the first golem you were playing with has cum, finally, shooting his load over down your thought as your fucked by the Genie. You begin to gather that this must be the reason the Genie does not like the Golems as pleasure dolls, they are a bit too much like dolls.

Taking a moment to rest between passionate love makings with you, the Genie shifts backwards. sitting down to rest for a moment, she dismisses the second golem as you notice a hand rise up out of the bed, only as you begin to focus on it you realize it is not a hand at all, but what appears to be an arm with the glorious cock on the end of it. You look back at the Genie.

"It seems that since I grew this wonderful cock, I can now give my other spawned limbs it as well. So then sorceress do you want to be fucked by two of these amazing cocks?" She says smiling lustfully at you. Your mind begins to wonder, if you really have a choice, as the lust that is taking over your mind is rather overwhelmed by lust at the moment, it is hard to say if you have any thoughts.

The Genie shifts herself back up looking like she wants to shift positions, as she moves to a sitting position wanting you to come ride her hard cock, in the cowgirl position. "So shall we continue Sorceress, this is a lot more pleasurable and fun then I honestly expected it to be?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalies mind floats from sensation to sensation throughout the otherworldly sex, the genies cock slamming into her pussy, the feel of the genies magical cum doing its work, whatever that might be, inside her womb, and the salty taste of the golems cum in her mouth all compete for her attention at various times.

At the genies request, however, Natalies voice finally does something other than moan lewdly, and she responds; "I could do this forever...." In her mind, Natalie would have liked nothing better, the genies addicting cum and incredible sex overwhelming her mind completely, but she couldn't likely go more than a few more rounds before she passed out. She crawls over to the genie, her sweat covered breasts swaying beneath her. The sorceress pauses as her head is next to the genies cock, and rubs her heavily flushed face against the genies cock, sliding her tongue and cheek against the appendage that had given her so much unbelievably powerful stimulation, before placing the head in her mouth and sucking on it for a few brief seconds.

Then, she moves up to straddle the genie, placing the magical womans cock at the entrance to her pussy, and slowly slides down onto it with a long blissful moan. She also reaches her hand back and spreads her ass cheeks, inviting the other genie cock to ram itself into her tight asshole. As soon as both her holes are filled, Natalie begins bucking up and down, taking the cock in her pussy from tip to hilt with each motion while still allowing the cock behind her to thrust into her ass. Her mind swiftly devolves once more into a blind sexual frenzy, her thoughts on nothing other than the wonderful pleasure she was experiencing, and on getting another load of the genies cum.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Genie letting her mount her and begin to buck down on her two cocks. Her head whipping back at the sensation of Natalie's ass and pussy at the same time. Letting out a satisfied moan as Natalie continues to buck up and down on her lovely new appendage. She leans forward and begins to suck on Natalie's breasts, continuing to suck on while she plays with the other. Leaving most of the action fucking to Natalie.

After only a few moment the Genie feels Natalie's pussy begin to tighten up, again causing the Genie's releasing her breast for a moment just to moan seductively. Oh god your body feels amazing, "I'm going to blow my load into you again baby. Do you want another cock for your mouth?" She says as she stops talking her eye's rolling into her head as she orgasms into your ass and pussy. Filling both with more of her lovely magical cum, this sends your body over the edge into pure orgasmic bliss. She stops for only a moment before continuing on your body, she continues to suck your breasts and fuck your buck her hips into your body.

She begins to smile as she watches your mind succumb to the pleasure she is giving you. Wondering where exactly if ever your mind will snap back to reality, but at the moment she does not care, she just hopes your mind stays the same while your pleasing her because it is as amazingly orgasmic to be the one fucking her.

(If you want to let your character be subjugated by her that is cool, I have the next dungeon just about done. You disappeared and i lost my inspiration for it so it's been taking a while to get together. She is your character and you won the cave so what happens to her from here is your call.)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Okie dokie, I'm about ready to wrap this up if you are. Natalie's going to have to face the consequences, whatever they are, in the morning. :p Sorry about the long absence, I've had a lot of distractions of late.)

At the genies suggestion, Natalie screams; "Yes! I want to taste your cum while you fill me with it!" Never slowing down as she opens her mouth and closes her eyes, ready for more of the genies cum inside of her. She moans in pleasure around the cock the genie put into her mouth as all three erupt into her at once, filling every one of her holes with the genies seed. She swallows as much as she can through the orgasm that inevitably takes control of her senses with its undeniable power. Her eyes roll back up into her head once more, and her release is so strong that the young sorceress can't take it.

After a few seconds of being held up by her bodies own spasms, Natalie collapses, unconscious, on top of the genie, semen leaking from out of her ass, pussy, and mouth, though most of it that had been released into her pussy stays locked in her womb to do its work. Her body relaxes after a few moments as she gasps for air. As she awakens, Natalie can't be sure of how long it has been since she passed out, her mind is still filled with the memory of the wonderful time she'd seemingly just spent with the genie. Still, regardless of how long it has been, Natalie opens her eyes, glancing around and looking for the genie.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Genie sits at the edge of the bed, looking at her with a smile on her face.

"Well it seems you had a fun time last night, I certainly did too. I'm not entirely sure what all that cum is going to do to you, you might end up pregnant with my child. although it does seem that your breasts are getting bigger, and your body seems more sensitive." The Genie rubs her hand across Natalie's arm, she feels a shiver run up her body. It was pleasurable, almost welcomed shiver up her body.

looking down at her still naked form she rubs her stomach feeling something pulsing inside of her. It seems that her night of debauchery has left her with two little surprises. There seems to still be large amounts of cum inside of her, either already impregnating her, or probably about to impregnate her. And her body still ache's for the Genies seed, it seems to have an addictive property, at the moment it is still weak but a few more nights like that last one and she wont be able to live without it.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie smiles warmly at the genie, a rare sight for her, though the woman likely didn't know that. Natalie coos pleasantly as the women recalls their night together, and the consequence of it that might even now be growing in her womb. She looks down at her bust, however, at the genies words, and does indeed find her breasts to be slightly larger. She gently toys with her nipple, and moans lewdly, becoming aroused again. The incredible sex was something Natalie had experienced the like of once before, with a demon, but the addictive quality of the genies cum was something entirely new. She longed to drink more of it, feel it fill her ass to the brim, and most of all to have more if it locked within her womb, ensuring that she bore the genies child.

As she notices how full she still is, Natalie shifts automatically, tilting her hips to keep the cum within her from leaking out, and she says; "I don't mind any of that, I assure you. I just wish we had time for you to give me more. What happens now?" She might hunger for more genie sperm, but Natalie still had her own ambitions to greater power at heart, which the amazing sex hadn't yet replaced. Besides, with the genie partially sharing her body, she was sure that she could get fucked like last night whenever she wanted.