What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
bd066848-bcd3-41a3-818e-93ca4b982a4d_base_resized.jpg

This is an unity based 2d Action game with some story elements. Players take the role of a Female Protagonist trying to save the country. Game is similar to old school 2d action games there is a in game shop to buy items and levelling system.

Game controls similarly to many other Japanese 2d h-games with keyboard (and apparently Xbox controller, more detailed control maps can be found on attached pictures) And honestly controls are very responsive, it is a well polished game in that regard. As mentioned before there is a shop and levelling system that can be accessed using the menu as well as the map and teleportation.

There are many interconnected levels and monsters to face, if an enemy manages to beat the player they will perform erotic acts on them, some enemies will perform erotic attacks on downed or even full health player during combat, and some will perform group erotic actions. And when an enemy starts using their H-move on the player they can break it by rapidly hitting the keyboard controls. There are some H specific items that can be purchased from the shop to zoom in during the scenes or make loops last forever.

There are 2 clothing choices and multiple in game story scenes, there are very few game-over screens and there are plenty of save points. Game itself is pretty easy and there is also a room where the player can spawn monster to watch the scenes again.

The game is very expensive for me so most likely will not purchase or share it here, also we know the creator of the game comes to this forums so please do not ask for links.

Here is a link to Youtube trailer:

Here is the link to old thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/chairi-guilty-hell.4248/

Link to creator’s blog:

And lastly the site to purchase the game (there also videos and links to Japanese wiki for the game here as well):

Important Note: So far, all the information in this thread is gotten from the last ever enty version hence the released version might have more or less features. So far game is only on sale at booth.

Important Note 2: This game does include; Rape, Gangbang, Lesbian, Battles Sex, Guro, Ryona and Vore

Important Note 3: The released version that is available at Booth so far seems to be fully Japanese and have same amount of content compared to enty versions. Possible buyers be warned.

Controls maps on attached thumbnails

Attachments

Last edited:

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can somebody who made the purchase on booth let us know how significant the changes are in the retail version versus the enty version?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
oh shit they finally released it? wonder if they added alot more then whats in the demo.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The event where the fat zombie guy fucking the archer girl dressed in red was removed, he added a slow-mo feature.
New game plus was added, no new animations.

Every event can be repeated now. Also he added links to the cast in the game if you are interested....

SerahF

Reputation score
Oh goodie! My inspiration juices are flowing! I should have the prologue to the story so very soon. I love you Airi. <3

Teacupping123

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock Gun Airi and Gallery Mode? Seems it was changed since the beta.
Thanks!

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i bought the game last night and after all the extraction, i could not find a game.exe to launch the actual game....anyone can help?

overl33t

Reputation score
I honestly wouldn't have minded if I didn't receive any perks for supporting him on enty but JPY5400.... is a bit too steep no?

Considering the amount of time he took and the fact that it was a crowd funded project and the amount of content it has, maybe 2k-2.5kJPY would have been a better asking price.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
fucking paypal and its buzzkill. damn, is there anywhere else he will sell?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
So as somebody who totally supported this enty project for like a year I can't even get the complete version?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
So as somebody who totally supported this enty project for like a year I can't even get the complete version?
You get it half off if you message him. It still hurts though....

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So thats... shady. Kinda greedy of him. Regardlss since my card just doesnt work for there site i am SOL anyway. Lemme know how the game is guys

keobrik

Reputation score
Are there any pirates on board? ;) currently i'm scanning cat site... Cose cost for two succubuses and Eleanore two high,another enemies i dont like)))

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here are some picture. Also to any lurkers, I don't have links to this game so don't spam my mailbox.

View attachment 17609View attachment 17610View attachment 17611
Hmm... Don't have the link but can post some screenshots, add some captions to it and know how to code stats...? :unsure:

That would mean you bought the game but haven't uploaded it to any deposit/hosting site and pretty much don't want to share it to anyone or simply lazy to do it.

That's it! Legit! (y)

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know why the game is called A1 now? Why don't chairi stuck with Guilty Hell?

renzknowu

Reputation score
I honestly wouldn't have minded if I didn't receive any perks for supporting him on enty but JPY5400.... is a bit too steep no?

Considering the amount of time he took and the fact that it was a crowd funded project and the amount of content it has, maybe 2k-2.5kJPY would have been a better asking price.
i must say i couldn't agree more.. seriously.. 5400JPY is way off.. i actually quite disappointed with the price.. i still think it should be around 1k-1.5k because yes it is funded by the crowd here..
so i will wait until the price drop..