What's new

Change Name

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hello i want to change my name to dark1193, can someone tell me how to change my name

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Next time, please just PM an admin for this sort of request.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Next time, please just PM an admin for this sort of request.
How about making nickname and title changes accessable to the average user?
Maybe with restrictions, such as "one name change every three months" or "at least one year of membership for custom title" if it's possible with this forum software?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Too much of a pain, they'd have to go in and manually give all the old accounts privileges on their own names and only their own names.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
I don't think you'd have to do it manually for every account. The rights to change username and/or title sound like they could be applied to the standard usergroups/ranks.

I'm just a pair of fluffy ears though, so I'll take your word for it. :) Plus, all the knowledge about being an admin I have comes from experience a couple of years ago, so maybe all the "admining" stuff has changed on forums now.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The ULMF staff are currently discussing whether we should allow these privileges, but for right now, the capability is not in this current version of Xenforo. We'll be getting the option in the next update, so you're going to need to wait in any case. I'll make a thread about it later in the Announcements section, if F95 doesn't do it himself.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Ah alright, thanks for the heads-up. :)