What's new

RPG [ Chaos Gate ] サキュバスネスト / Succubus Nests (RE103523, RJ103523)

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Official Site:

So there was a question about this game's update (2.07, I think?) and why it didn't work. It's gone now. I got curious and downloaded the trial. It's a fun little game despite it mostly being automatic. I wanna play the whole game now, but my few searches came up with.. questionable.. links. Anyone have a full version they're willing to upload to mega or something? I would feel better about clicking a mega link.

P.S. Why wasn't there a topic for this? It came out last October, but I just hfound out about it the other day.

Story:
It is an era of lustful demons preying on humanity.
Near the lush land of Astorio, the small island of Verona
suddenly vanishes in a vicious maelstrom.
Three mages were on the island when this happened.
Unable to be rescued in time, they must find their own escape...
fighting for survival among the succubus nests.

Gameplay: Select a dungeon, then select who you want to send out. While in the field your character accumulate lust (pink bar) and lose stamina. (green bar) Don't take too much time resting as it'll only get progressively more difficult to advance. Locations increase in difficulty, so stamina management is key. On stamina while in the field you may use stamina for a special attack. Left or right click to activate a character ability for stamina. Gun girl deals massive damage on an enemy, the mage uses an AOE to hit all enemies for moderate damage, the swordswomen become nigh unhittable. If you retreat you keep your progress. So manage your resources carefully.

Controls: Mouse can be used for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Nests

oh I remember this game those damn Succubus hunters are a pain early on

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's in the update? I also had 2.02.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

P.S. Why wasn't there a topic for this? It came out last October, but I just found out about it the other day.
That's...weird. I swear there was a thread on this game, but now I can't seem to find it either. What's more, I thought it had been updated recently. Did it get deleted somehow?

Anyhow, I don't know anything about updates to the game, but what I do know is that it was a game with a very interesting style to it. It was pretty short overall, and there wasn't a whole lot of control at first glance, but you really had to manage which characters to use on which stages, and when to use their special attacks. The length was also stretched buy the fact that it's pretty much impossible on first try, but every time you lose and start over, your characters get a little stronger. AFAIK, it takes several, several tries to proceed smoothly to the end, but on the other hand, all you have to do is lose a lot and the game gets pretty easy.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's in the update? I also had 2.02.
Only bugfixes.

Torrent for the 2.02 version at post below.

Patch notes on their page together with the patch links.

Download those 2 patches and install them one after another. (The password is prewritten. Just fill the captcha)

Last edited:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Only bugfixes.

Torrent for the 2.02 version:

Patch notes on their page together with the patch links.

Download those 2 patches and install them one after another. (The password is prewritten. Just fill the captcha)

THanks, dude. Huge help.

Although the torrent seems dead in the water. Is there a mega or the like for this? All I'm finding is part files from not-so-clean looking sites.

Nevermind. Found another nyaa torrent that's working.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't understand what to do, this game is hard :( bit i managed to discover some bosses eand lose to them ahaha

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's weird how the original topic simply "disappeared", anyway as i wrote in the "Hentai finder topic"(pg 86)

Actually i thought that too(and it was 1.00)...but then i found it(2.02) :eek:, now i only need a new complete save(finished the game but there are still too many ???? for my tastes :p).

P.S:Starting to regain hope...maybe i'll soon find a working Death Star as well,lol.

P.P.S:Oh yeah the important part

thanks goes to user: "revive" too...i only found'em around here. :D

P.P.P.S:(Yeah it's getting long):You can update said 2.02 to 2.03 and beyond version/s with a "tiny" patch from SN main page -763 MB :eek:-

Hope this helps out...as for the "what to do" question, finish the game by clearing areas(reaching their "end").
BTW do NOT expect to be able to clear the whole game without getting a few gameovers(everytime your girls gets "wiped" you'll restart the game WITH the girls being stronger).

P.S: before i forget, on the main site there's a hidden save that unlockes all the scenes/CG.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, it's weird how the original topic simply "disappeared", anyway as i wrote in the "Hentai finder topic"(pg 86)

Hope this helps out...as for the "what to do" question, finish the game by clearing areas(reaching their "end").
BTW do NOT expect to be able to clear the whole game without getting a few gameovers(everytime your girls gets "wiped" you'll restart the game WITH the girls being stronger).

P.S: before i forget, on the main site there's a hidden save that unlockes all the scenes/CG.

Yup: kwt.web2.jp/download/succubus_nests/old_cleardata.zip

Well, almost all of it. It doesn't have newer stuff. Unless I missed a file.

Edit: Ok, how do you get the updates to work? I tried to make it install directly into the game folder but it gave me an error message. Then I tried a different location just to see if it would unpack on its own. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit: Ok, how do you get the updates to work? I tried to make it install directly into the game folder but it gave me an error message. Then I tried a different location just to see if it would unpack on its own. Am I missing something?
Thats happen alot to me too. I tried even download the old version to newer patch, but didn't work.

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to upgrade it following a fixed order(you can't skip to the last patch directly): "Ver.2.00~2.04 → Ver.2.05" then "Ver.2.05~2.06 → Ver.2.07".
And here's the complete save (to find it you have to highlight the whole page; since it's "hidden"): kwt.web2.jp/download/succubus_nests/cleardata.zip (copy,paste & enjoy =3)

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I ran the 2.05 and then the 2.07 patch and they seemed to work but when I start up the game it still says version 2.02 :(

Also, do you have any control of what's happening during the game or is it all on autopilot?

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

me too. i don't how to use the patch. i installed in order but when i open the game and it stays that is the same version.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I ran the 2.05 and then the 2.07 patch and they seemed to work but when I start up the game it still says version 2.02 :(

Also, do you have any control of what's happening during the game or is it all on autopilot?
I did the same thing as you (patching the game) and it also still says 2.02. Maybe it's just a visual glitch/oversight?

As for the game itself, you only have control over what stages you do, which girl(s) you take, and their special actions which correspond to either left-click or right-click (depending on which side of the screen the girl is). The gun girl's special is a grenade, the swordswoman's gives her increased attack speed and dodge chance, and the monk's damages every enemy on the field. These specials cost stamina and are sometimes the best/only way to damage certain enemies; for example, the coffin-like enemies take almost no damage from anything except the grenade which will insta-kill them.

Edit: Holding down the Ctrl key during stages/dialogue will speed things up: handy for skipping dialogue/cutscenes you've already seen and for making the stages go by much faster.

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got from nyaa-torrents or whatever. Thanks.

I think I get the mechanics. It seems the higher the girl's lust, the more she misses. I did lose at the first boss camp place, but the girls don't seem any stronger. What's the ranks for the sexual stuff for? i.e. Breast C

edit: I just lost for no reason? Am I supposed to beat the camps before a certain time?

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes. They only get stronger when you get a game over and do a new game+ too.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got from nyaa-torrents or whatever. Thanks.

I think I get the mechanics. It seems the higher the girl's lust, the more she misses. I did lose at the first boss camp place, but the girls don't seem any stronger. What's the ranks for the sexual stuff for? i.e. Breast C

edit: I just lost for no reason? Am I supposed to beat the camps before a certain time?
If they get too powerful you auto-lose. I ran into that, too. You have to keep purifying and stay ahead. I think. Unless you had been and GO'd at day 13 like me.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

As I remember, the stat boosts you get for losing are more the WORSE you lose. Meaning you can just pass time at the start of the game over and over, boosting your stats really high, and then beat the game easily.

I think. The game lacks a translation, so I'm just guessing.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If we cant install the patch, what exactly is different in 2.07 as opposed to 2.02?