What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Raiden83

Reputation score
Game is receiving an update soon with a new area and futa doppleganger enemies:
They're also releasing a "video version," in case you hate playing video games.
Yea the update looks good

DragonBZ

Reputation score
The counter feature that was added is EXTREMELY nice. I love it.

One thing I would really love is if there was an option to take control of a character in gallery mode the way you would in a game and possibly outfit them with any weapon you want. Would allow me to freely control and create fun situations by myself that wouldn't be possible in the main game. The gallery is so close to being the best thing ever except that you can't use your characters there.

Otherwise, a less desired feature would be to completely randomize all enemies in all rooms, so you could get like a spider or heck, one of the succubi in like... ROOM ONE, lmao. A chaos random mode

DragonBZ

Reputation score
What kind of counter are we talking about here?
If you roll through an enemy attack with the right timing, you get a powerful counter attack if you use the attack button immediately afterwords. It lets you take fights that simply would not have been possible before this update (Like Sera and Nellie each just going solo vs 20 spiders, the 2 Werespiders AND the Spiderqueen). Pretty sure Dorothy could already do that kinda fight though. Nellie's counter is especially nasty, cause she can just combo it into her actual charge attack. Hope you weren't attached to that weapon, lmao.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh the new area is a slime area. Hyped!. Slime maid looks so cute.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Been a while since I played this, but the new update looks like it will be right up my alley. I'll definitely have to update it and play it again when it comes out. Any ideas on the timing of the next update?

... It also looks like I didn't pay quite enough attention since I seem to have missed a futa doppelganger update. Or am I misunderstanding, and that's part of this upcoming update as a while slime area?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Been a while since I played this, but the new update looks like it will be right up my alley. I'll definitely have to update it and play it again when it comes out. Any ideas on the timing of the next update?

... It also looks like I didn't pay quite enough attention since I seem to have missed a futa doppelganger update. Or am I misunderstanding, and that's part of this upcoming update as a while slime area?
Those are slime clones from the upcoming slime area, not out yet. I believe the concept is that the slimes "taste and then copy" your girls but I may be misunderstanding

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Those are slime clones from the upcoming slime area, not out yet. I believe the concept is that the slimes "taste and then copy" your girls but I may be misunderstanding
Neat. I'll definitely have to download the update when it comes out.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder if they'll ever do something like an enemy wave mode or an endless mode where rooms and enemies are generated. Maybe even add in some buffs and rebuffs as well that you can get.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One thing I would really love is if there was an option to take control of a character in gallery mode the way you would in a game and possibly outfit them with any weapon you want.

Dev showcasing what appears to be the new gallery room/futa addons

Also, does anyone know how the escape bar works with cheat engine? can't seem to get the values right with the cheat table.

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Cheat engine table attached with script to grab individual character stats.
An alternate aobscan value that worked for me is "3D E8 03 00 00 7D"

Also, the dev published some new gameplay footage of the slime boss (et al) on their Twitter.