What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

franc08765

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found the solution. Type "regedit" in the RUN windows and edit them with this number.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro but recently I decided to dust off this gem. Naturally I didn't have the latest demo. Anyway when i read the change long something caught my eyes. Your party members can be taken to prison when you lose them... Where is the prison? I lost some of my characters but I have no idea where the prison is. So I cant rescue them. Any idea?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro but recently I decided to dust off this gem. Naturally I didn't have the latest demo. Anyway when i read the change long something caught my eyes. Your party members can be taken to prison when you lose them... Where is the prison? I lost some of my characters but I have no idea where the prison is. So I cant rescue them. Any idea?
Just keep exploring, eventually you'll enter a room with a cage containing the party member(s) and maybe an enemy or two in the cage raping them. It's usually on either on the same floor or the next one depending on your luck.

F0XH0UND

Reputation score
Is there any chance anyone can send me a non alpha2 version for the endless play? I'm kinda annoyed they removed the endless run of the first version.

Also, small question, does the first alpha have the characters getting captured if you leave the area, or is that alpha 2?

F0XH0UND

Reputation score
Every time i leave the area while an ally is getting plowed, they just mysteriously appear just fine in the next area.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any chance anyone can send me a non alpha2 version for the endless play? I'm kinda annoyed they removed the endless run of the first version.

Also, small question, does the first alpha have the characters getting captured if you leave the area, or is that alpha 2?
Last page;

I'll just give you the 2016 one then.

Ignore that second option. It's the new forum linking being an idiot.

EDIT: Fixed
Also IIRC, characters being captured has been in the game since nearly the very first demo version.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Jeez man, don't scare me like that, i though that it's a new demo update. Their news update aren't really anything special, they do them pretty frequently.
Wait, why would you get scared of an update? It's nice to see they still got quite a few enemies planned. I hope the slime is transparent though it looks like sludge currently. Now I got to see what this whole jail thing is I've never tried leaving em while the monsters was having fun with them.

F0XH0UND

Reputation score
Last page;

Also IIRC, characters being captured has been in the game since nearly the very first demo version.
Sorry, I actually didn't see the link, the post looked text-only for some reason. ^^;;

Also, the captured thing, i mean with them still not being incapacitated, i've never been able to get them to get captured/caged to show up later on, they always just magically appear with me in the next room.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, why would you get scared of an update? It's nice to see they still got quite a few enemies planned. I hope the slime is transparent though it looks like sludge currently. Now I got to see what this whole jail thing is I've never tried leaving em while the monsters was having fun with them.
As i said, since no one posts their normal news updates here it's only logical to assume that if someone posts a link with "new update" as a title it's most likely going to be a new demo or some other important info, not just one of their normal news updates.

Edit. Haha, getting a "negative reaction" from a user named Jesus on a hentai forum has to be one of the funniest things. Thanks for the laughs mate, cheers.

Last edited:

Xionus

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven
Main characters won't die (but still could be missing), always allow to struggle free
Can you turn this back on through the XML files, or would I need to open the .dll directly?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
> Now I got to see what this whole jail thing is I've never tried leaving em while the monsters was having fun with them.

Never had much luck with that. The characters are too powerful even if you disarm them in the more recent demo. Best I can do is get them defeated just in time for the last room.

F0XH0UND

Reputation score
> Now I got to see what this whole jail thing is I've never tried leaving em while the monsters was having fun with them.

Never had much luck with that. The characters are too powerful even if you disarm them in the more recent demo. Best I can do is get them defeated just in time for the last room.
Actually, i found a decent way to get them defeated somewhat sooner, maybe mid-area 2-ish. Disarm them, and immediately just bolt through every exit until you get to the last room of the bug dungeon, then run around and let them fight literally every bug from every room all at once. It usually gets them down to no clothes.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a cheat menu iirc.

I can't remember the hotkey though, just wack keys until it comes up

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have read on comment about the update, the autor say he dont made new demo before finishing the game.

: Development of this game has become too long, now i are in a hurry to the minimum stage of the product.
I do not plan to update the α and β versions. Halfway content temporarily fills the user’s hunger, but eventually no one will be happy.
I intend to release an operation verification version (trial version) to play the product version and its product version as soon as possible.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well then I guess it's time for another dev to make that mistake of rushing their game out the door way too early and getting tons of angry fans in the process.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Taking bets on whether the "full" game will have at least one succubus.