What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
They probably still can have people test it , just Exclusively for Enty/Fantia donator
Patreon , if there is~

ra3tri

Reputation score
New update in their blog. Nothing special, through; just a new enemy/boss. Can't wait till this game is released.

dead136

Reputation score
anyone knows if a new demo came out or when the game will launch?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No new demos, and indeed it is likely that there will not be demos until the game is released. Also no release date. The only news that I can give really is that they had 5 points on their progress map, and they've checked off the first 3. So progress is coming along.

Also shouldn't this thread be in Games Under Construction, as it's still under development?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just because you're too lazy to actually look at what was posted doesn't mean it's ok to mislead everyone on the game progress.

6月の作業も引き続き、ストーリー再構築に伴う「最後のイベント」作りでした。 = Work for June was a continuation of the story rebuild and creation of the "Final Event."
そんなこんなで6月は「最後のイベント」に終始。ここで語れることや、お見せる絵もとくになく、今月の進捗はお休みさせていただくこととなりました。 = Completed "Final Event" in June. No progress report for this month beyond this statement, Instead, character introductions have been uploaded on the Ci-En page so anyone interested can look there for more.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just because you're too lazy to actually look at what was posted doesn't mean it's ok to mislead everyone on the game progress.
Except they aren't misleading anyone on the game progress. They posted about the creation of the final event from rebuilding the story and something about adding several enemies. Needless to say that shows they are getting close to some sort of end. It's not like he said game is coming out next month or something.

Here's a full Google translation btw:

Work in June also continued to create the "last event" associated with rebuilding the story.
It will be easy if this can be solved by discussion! I was thinking that, but not that. As a result, it became a hamel to add several enemies, and it was decided that the man-hours increased.

That's why June is the last event. There is nothing I can talk about here, nor any pictures to show, so I will take a break from this month's progress.
I would like to introduce a character by Ci-en, though it is an alternative. If you are interested please take a look.

According the the comment section though they said it should be released about next year.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Final story event finished = Game almost done? I don't think so. The reply even mentions the rough timeframe for the game's release, which is nowhere near "almost done" if there's over half a year of development to go.

Google translation is rubbish as usual.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
"Final story event finished" probably means the script is done. It takes a lot to go from script to finished product, however.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Nice to see that at the very least there is some kind of release plan. Though I'm a bit worried about the final product considering how long it took to develop. When it first got announced, I could see that it was a game that will take a while to finish but I was thinking ~2 years, not 4+ years. Looking at it now, the models look slightly dated compared to the older h-game standards where they were pretty solid. Hopefully the gameplay holds up.

I guess I just have to not expect too much just because it took a long time to make.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking at it now, the models look slightly dated compared to the older h-game standards where they were pretty solid. Hopefully the gameplay holds up.
I mean it's basically just a slightly looser and simplified Dark Souls. If the final product controls at least as well as the demo, then it's already leagues above quite a few of the 3D games released in the time since it was announced.

I do agree a bit about the visuals though, but considering the artstyle being used it's a bit more passable than if they'd used a more detailed style. I think the main thing is that they need some more AA to smooth everything out as well as a better lighting system so that everything looks a bit less janky. At least they don't blind me with bloom though.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Final story event finished = Game almost done? I don't think so. The reply even mentions the rough timeframe for the game's release, which is nowhere near "almost done" if there's over half a year of development to go.

Google translation is rubbish as usual.
I'd say so as story elements usually take the longest to implement. Also, comparing from how long it has been in development to when it is expected to be released, I'd say that's soon. Time is nothing but perspective after-all just like the glass half empty/full argument. Well Mr/s. I know how to translate perfectly from Japanese, why don't you elaborate on what the comment section actually says?

Also, is it just me or doesn't that girl remind you of the ant/protagonist of Yandere simulator?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Besides the reply in English about how long more he needs, sod all about the game being nearly done. I'm with Fenril: finishing the story doesn't mean the game is done by a long shot.

Previous posts talk about how he spends months just working on new enemies and combat balance. He's got more of that to work on, not to mention half a year is a long time for someone one working on a project by himself.

ra3tri

Reputation score
Guys, could you help me with modifying Assembly-CSharp.dll? I can't find values, that are in charge of sex animations, resistance of characters (when they're controlled by AI), durability of items, etc.

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd say so as story elements usually take the longest to implement. Also, comparing from how long it has been in development to when it is expected to be released, I'd say that's soon. Time is nothing but perspective after-all just like the glass half empty/full argument. Well Mr/s. I know how to translate perfectly from Japanese, why don't you elaborate on what the comment section actually says?

Also, is it just me or doesn't that girl remind you of the ant/protagonist of Yandere simulator?
They are the standard female 3d model from the unity 3d library or sth.

dactayvip

Reputation score
when i look 3 of these girl,remind me of the fps game call :HAREM TRIGGER!,3 of them looks so much like all the girl in Harem trigger

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So you're saying we can replace the boring default girls with superior versions?