What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh I see goduranus. Heh. I just noticed ur name. Nice name. XD

After checking your link u provided, I searched the store and found way better character models. They cost more than the ones that he bought tho, like fifty bucks to the GAS's 35 bucks. But is way more worth it. Nude sprites is included in their package.

The maker is

So I could grab a girl like this and just put her into his game and then I'll finally have girls that I like to look at? Or does it require coding work to be done first? Its never that easy.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I imagine there'd be no proper clothing system for them, and depending on how it's set up it might clip in weird ways. I'm speaking as a layman here though, give it a try!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd imagine unless they're the exact same proportions things aren't going to line up right

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Guys, could you help me with modifying Assembly-CSharp.dll? I can't find values, that are in charge of sex animations, resistance of characters (when they're controlled by AI), durability of items, etc.
Those values are stored in XML files. Look for loadXml and you'll get a bunch of different files that you can export and load externally.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh I see goduranus. Heh. I just noticed ur name. Nice name. XD

After checking your link u provided, I searched the store and found way better character models. They cost more than the ones that he bought tho, like fifty bucks to the GAS's 35 bucks. But is way more worth it. Nude sprites is included in their package.

The maker is

So I could grab a girl like this and just put her into his game and then I'll finally have girls that I like to look at? Or does it require coding work to be done first? Its never that easy.
I imagine there'd be no proper clothing system for them, and depending on how it's set up it might clip in weird ways. I'm speaking as a layman here though, give it a try!
So after taking a peek through the files it appears that each damage state is a separate model in and of itself, clothes and all.

I'm personally not too familiar with Unity and how it does things, but it seems you'd have to replace upwards of 24+ models/meshes, and that's not even getting into whether the skeletons are even compatible with the animations. I could be totally wrong though since I've never had to animate anything other than inanimate objects before, and especially not in Unity.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So after taking a peek through the files it appears that each damage state is a separate model in and of itself, clothes and all.

I'm personally not too familiar with Unity and how it does things, but it seems you'd have to replace upwards of 24+ models/meshes, and that's not even getting into whether the skeletons are even compatible with the animations. I could be totally wrong though since I've never had to animate anything other than inanimate objects before, and especially not in Unity.
Yikes, its never that easy after all xD Thank you ><

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The maker is

I think so too. Although I suspect what happens is that the one this game uses is one of the earlier ones from when here were few options to choose from.
Transplanting character models may not work, because animations may not match up, so you could end up with stretched arms or misplaced heads when you replace it with a different model.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think so too. Although I suspect what happens is that the one this game uses is one of the earlier ones from when here were few options to choose from.
Transplanting character models may not work, because animations may not match up, so you could end up with stretched arms or misplaced heads when you replace it with a different model.
The real question on if it's possible is going to be whether or not the bone structure of the models has been modified (either by Chaos Gate, or the people who made the models). If the models have the same bone structure it should be possible to replace them and then it'd be fairly straightforward to scale the models to the right proportions - although you'd probably end up with models that looked a little bit funny depending on how much scaling was required. If the bone structure has changed (fairly likely, I'd imagine), then it gets a quite a bit more complicated.

Of course, this glosses over the messy business of editing assets in a Unity game. I'm really not sure how easy that is these days.

dactayvip

Reputation score
the model of the game looks so much like the game call Harem trigger!

ra3tri

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban
Does anyone have alfa version of 2015? It used to be here http://www[dot]r145.net/vh2015/succubusheaven-autumn-festival-alpha/, but now all links are dead.

ra3tri

Reputation score
Those values are stored in XML files.
You mean these? I guess there must be more of them. At least some, that are in charge of struggling, amount of enemies, duration of floors, etc.
Look for loadXml and you'll get a bunch of different files that you can export and load externally.
Is this possible in dnSpy or should i use any special programmes?

Attachments

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like it's been pretty quiet around here for a while. Out of curiosity, I backed the developer on Ci-en to see what was hiding behind the latest update:

Not sure if it's accessible elsewhere for free (I mean, it was only 100 yen to begin with), but I thought I'd share just in case it wasn't. And no, there's no sound with the vid, unfortunately.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The problem is getting Ci-en to actually take a foreign card or I'd be backing a few folks. However, thanks for the amazing update. I wonder how far he is from finishing the game.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I read in one of his posts that he aims to finish development by July 2020. So probably expect the finished product around a couple of months after that.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I read in one of his posts that he aims to finish development by July 2020. So probably expect the finished product around a couple of months after that.
Good to hear of a potential release date. But dang, it's going to be over 5 years of development for this game. I doubt the final product will be "5 years of wait" good but hopefully it's at least very good without taking into account the development time. I'm surprised they aren't taking Enty/Patreon payments like other developers, at least it shows that they're working on it as fast as they can.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The problem is getting Ci-en to actually take a foreign card or I'd be backing a few folks. However, thanks for the amazing update. I wonder how far he is from finishing the game.
I've had some success using a Visa debit card to buy points on a jp dlsite account, which is connected to my Ci-en account, and then using those points to support devs. I wasn't sure it'd work since the payment option only mentioned credit cards but it did work.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Wait, can you pay to play the latest update? Cause I saw it was a dollar, and I wanted to subscribe to them.

*Also sorry for the bump.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait, can you pay to play the latest update? Cause I saw it was a dollar, and I wanted to subscribe to them.

*Also sorry for the bump.
There is, unfortunately, no "latest update".

What we have is all that's there atm.