Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xara

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Alright, time to vote for your favorite PC! You can write the reasons as to why here and give your compliments to the players, or more likely just click and forget.

The characters are:

Akari (from Fist of the Phoenix)

Hiri (from Thought is the Wind, Knowledge the Sail)

Ichimi (from The Cat's Share)

Isolda (from Gangs of Havenport)

Kurui (from Elynsor's Royal Magic Academy)

Llæwyn (from Reclaiming the Wood)

Ren (from Deceiving Appearances)

Rhea (from The Razor's Edge)

Ruby (from Harmony and the Void)

Tessa (from An Empty Confessional)

Xara (from A Thief's Oasis)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Character Popularity Poll

I was going to refrain from voting, because I don't keep up to date with the threads that I'm not a part of, but Taki said it would be okay to vote for one of my own PCs. I chose Hiri because she's been an interesting character to write and her whole story is shared on the forum threads. Ruby's been played for longer, but the bulk of her past storyline has been played out over chat, and I don't think that the body of work shown on here is better than Hiri's thread.

Hiri's story has a nice slice of life vibe to it, and hasn't yet delved into smut - so it's not your standard fare for this website, but I don't mind that personally. And if you don't mind that either, then I invite you to read the thread.

Synopsis for those of you who haven't been following: Islander girl with a mixed heritage comes to the Royal Magic Acadamy to study to be a wind mage like her mother. She has a good heart, and is gifted, but is that enough to overcome the various pitfalls at the academy?