What's new

ACT [ eMotion] [ eモーション ] Change Joker "Girls Sex Life Survival" / チェンジジョーカー『ガールズ性生活サバイバル』(RE196954) (RJ196954)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Re To: Ericridge

Yeah I had that problem to... But I downloaded from a different utorrent and my works fine. :) After 90% machine translating the game manual thats in HTML... I found out how this game really operation for key shortcuts. I suggest you press 1,2,3,4 (IDK of NUM keys works to) on your keyboard first to see if that do not fix it first. If still having that problem let me know and I'll upload my own working game file to a sharing site.

Side from that I still can not seem to find a way to get rid of this mosaic, change the character's face expression during embarrassment (Such as i want her to have a light red face when her pleasure gauge hits half way and then have really red face when her pleasure hits 90% or so), and then I want to disable the game over for the pleasure gauge where if it hits 100% she cums and as a results its game over (which takes the fun out of watching what action her cumming scene would be since the screen darkness so much and display the game over lay image on top of the darkened screen which makes it impossible to get rid of). :mad:

Wait a second, how'd you manage to change the character in the game? Can you tell me how because the current character isn't quite what I like. If possible i'd like to grab the angela balzac I have in MMD into this game..

Pressing number 1 on keyboard worked for anyone else having same problem as me xD

seems like my current copy is busted, both father/brother is invisible.

Last edited:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Manual-EN V1

English HTML Manual is Ready for download!
This thing was a b-hole to finish but i finaly finished it on my free time from house work... This is a machine translated one but i made a few edits so you all can follow it more easly... Edited the whole html files but barely touched the images.

Trouble Shooting problems:

1. If you download a utorrent and it doesn't display the house your in then just press 1,2,3,4 and that should fix it. (IDK it NUM PAD works).
  2. Problem with displaying NPCS. Fix is provided with image link here.
If you have any other problems PM me and let me know.:cool:
If you want a download link for this game PM me for it.:D

OP
Z

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: チェンジジョーカー『ガールズ性生活サバイバル』(RJ196954)

How do I get this game to go back to windowed mode? It's full screen all of the sudden and I'm not sure why

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Window and Full Screen Modes:

How do I get this game to go back to windowed mode? It's full screen all of the sudden and I'm not sure why
There is an option for that in my . Go look under System Setting. FYI: You must click on the load game box first after you launch the exe (first box on the left on the first top row of boxs) Now after game loads just go to second option and click that. Now your in the setting menu. On the far left top from your greyish game screen background you will see some setting. Now click on the first top button in setting menu list there show be another drop down or popped up of a setting menu. The first top setting is " Window Mode " and the second is in " Full Screen Mode ".)
Image link below shows you more of what I am talking about.
Blue - Window Mode
Green - Full Screen Mode

Last edited:

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: チェンジジョーカー『ガールズ性生活サバイバル』(RJ196954)

For some reason I have the entire body completely white, except for the head. I can change skin type in my room, but they are all also white except the first one that has smaller boobs and differ in proportion in general, resulting in breaking the correct display of clothes.
It's pretty annoying. Have you any idea?

Attachments

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
H-hey there xD
anyone know how to change the resolution ? it's really low here..
1024x768 it seems.. :/
i want to change to 1920x1080 or 2560x1440..
anyway, thank's for share it xD

sorry my english...

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You might try config file. nyaa- And no I do not know where the config file is because I have not played the game for some time now. nyaa-

akaliryze

Reputation score
i dont understand i have some problems cant starting giving lot of error japanese language im changing folder name and game name after giving symbol x error :S

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires description. PM a mod with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.