What's new

[ チェリーポイ ] [Cherry Poi] 大好きズリーネさん / I love Zurine-san (RJ215801) (RE215801)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Initial Release: December 31, 2017

Last Update: August 30, 2019

RJ215801_img_main.jpg RJ215801_img_smp1.jpg

Description from DL Site:

* A Petit Work *

Contains only cowgirl position scene in a orgy room
and several patterns of being entwined by an erotic octopus.
But please pick this up if you were intrigued!

* Updates may be performed. Thus recommend purchase with DLsite account.

* Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP:

Story: The story of Cherry's games are usually pretty vague. I do not know why Zurine is there, and why she's okay with the creatures there sexing her up.

My Description: This isn't like a normal Cherry Poi game where you have to complete levels. This is more of an exhibition of how his work has improved.

Controls:

Arrow keys - Movement
Shift - Defensive stance - Enemies will be slapped away if held down
Enter - Interaction

If this does not meet the requirements, I will edit where needed.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If this does not meet the requirements, I will edit where needed.
Yeah - Requires a link to the DLSite page and a proper description that isn't just lifted from that DLSite page. Moved to Hentai section for now.

Anyway, I'm surprised to see this updated, but I'm not gonna complain - it's the only character out the ones featured in their games so far that I like

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah - Requires a link to the DLSite page and a proper description that isn't just lifted from that DLSite page. Moved to Hentai section for now.

Anyway, I'm surprised to see this updated, but I'm not gonna complain - it's the only character out the ones featured in their games so far that I like
Cherry's become semi-active again and said he's moving to Ci-en. Sadly, I'm not too familiar with that service and cannot find his work there.

In terms of a description, I entered my description after the DL Site lift, but as you might know, Cherry's games generally don't have too much context.

Adding the links now.

ADM

Reputation score
What exactly was added in the update? From his dlsite blog, the moon runes seem to say he added 4 new scenes? Is that right?

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, a few animations were added including this strange slide section if you enter the appropriate area.

Status
Not open for further replies.