What's new

Chibi's crappy art thread

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Constructive crit please. <3

It's a bunnytaur. xD

Gonna fix what is in my ability to fix and post a colored and inked one tomorrow.

Turned out just as bad after coloring xD Still not happy with his forepaws.

and this is a better one i think. I love the Saucy pose <3

I went crazy last night. These two boys are OCs of mine from my book:

And this is for Lucas, since I promised him SO LONG AGO, that I'd make him a cowgirl...

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chibi's crappy art thread

I'm going to hug him, and pet him, and call him George.

Sorry it actually is a lot better than the goofy pictures I draw. you did a nice job with keeping things in proportion to one another. though the nose looks a bit too angular to me. May look better after the coloring and inking though.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

lol, better? I think not.

Thanks for the crit though, I appreciate it.

The others are definitely WIPs though I'm quite proud of them. *pokes Reggie's hair* Not happy about that though.

Cappy

Reputation score

@ Bunnytaur.... D'aaaww :3

The only real constructive criticism I can come up with is that Reginalds hair looks rather bland and unattractive, although that's probably my personal taste.

Cowgirl =/= unnattractive
Cowgirl = The Sex

(for those of you who do not understand what I mean when I say "The Sex" I mean that elicits pleasure comparable to sexual intercourse, thus named "The Sex, I hope that explains it to all of those confused)

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Yeah, Reggie's hair is going to be interesting to play with. I'm looking for a style that will look good, and hide his eyes. Because if I don't like drawing them, i hide them. xD

And thanks. I tried to make her as cute as possible. I mean, i did promise her to Lucas ages ago. xD

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I tried, but they didn't come out looking right.

*Edited because i can't type coherently when sleepy*

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually I think the nose does look better with inking and coloring. Though the forepaws do seem a little off now that you mention it, not sure why though. Could just be that you said something. Still look s good though.

Reggie's legs seem a little short when compared to his upper body, but the proportions look correct if taken as seperate parts.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Hrrmmm... I do have a lot of work to be done on him. Maybe I'll end up changing the legs completely on him just so I can make them longer lol. Make him more... I dunno... pony like. I did want him to be stockier than that anyway.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well actually if you were aiming for an adolescent centaru it's not that bad. Adolescent horses and people are rather gangly. i was thinking more of an adult which if this is the story you are usually working on it would be more likely an adolescent. So basically maybe you don't need to change much after all.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Oh no. He's supposed to be in his 30s. He's a government official sent along with my characters to make sure they can get into the places they need... seeing as he has ambassadorial status.

Hence the desperate need to make him more stout. He's SUPPOSED to be a draft horse type so i definitely need to make him stockier.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh then yeah much stockier, especially as a draft horse. You could always try for a Shetland Pony though as they are draft as well. I was thinking more of one of the students when I said adolescent.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Yeah. Ezekiel is one of the students.

But um, I was thinking more along the lines of a Shire horse. That's what he's SUPPOSED to be, and i think I'll be able to make him stockier with looking at some images of them.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, definately more stocky if he's supposed to be a shire, and don't forget the feather.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Yes, yes. Fluffy legs. Note I said supposed to be. I reserve the right to mess with the horsey body as much as i like in my universe.

New version:

Also, hairy man in a dress. Because it amused me at the time. I like to think he wants to use the sharp pointy in his hand to stabbity the cruel god that put him in said dress.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Lol, +rep for the hairy man in a dress, I reckon your stuff is better than mine XD

Speaking of which, I should really upload some of it sometime >_>

Cappy

Reputation score

Yaaay~, his hair's much better now, very well done :p,

Hey wait a second, is that.... His weiner?!
Hmm, *stares awkwardly at it*

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

everytime I look at him now, I can't help but think "The 80s called, they want their legwarmers back"

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Now I'm going to have 80's flash backs all day after you said that. Looks much better now to me as well. Of course you can that's why it's your universe after all.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

:'D That's what I'm here for. To deliver unpleasant news, and witty one liners...

Crap, wrong line. I mean uh, That's what I'm here for, to bring up unpleasant flashback and make you regret the 80s.