What's new

Choose-Your-Own Characters - Sidekick Nominations

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Our fiesty pink slime girl needs a side-kick... or a victim! Let's move on to the next section of the game:

nominations for the position of SIDEKICK! are open. Fill in the below form, and we'll hold a vote by Friday. :D

Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Special Features: (tattoos? scars? Bionic arms? Wings/Tails/etc?)
Basic Attitude: (happy go lucky? Bad ass? etc?)
Extra Notes: (Anything else about the sidekick you'd like to note?)

Old News
Okiedokes! Sound off, folks, give me an 'a', 'b', 'c' or 'd', please! ^_^ If the main character doesn't wind up being what you want, there's always the next one to try for! Thanks for your patience and input! :D

A)
Name: ??? (Will either vote on or arbitrarily assign a name later!)
Species: Wolf-Girl

Appearance:
This wolf-girl looks younger than her years (considering I'm only planning 18+ drawings, sorry!) and is built strong of body, with a determined cast to her green eyes. From her elbows to her fingertips and from her knees to the claws at the tips of her digitigrade legs are black-furred, while the rest of her skin is olive-toned. She has a light sprinkling of freckles across her cheeks, nose and the areas of her body most often expose to the sun.

This wolf-girl has short black hair, above which two black-furred, wolfine ears are perched. while her back isn't furred itself, a likewise black-furred tail juts above her behind, reaching just above her hocks. The way that she walks, as well as the fact that her tail is often curled between her legs, suggests that she's taken an omega role... however, when on her own, this wolf-girl is quite physically and mentally able to take care of herself.

B)
Species: Tentacle Monster

Appearance:
Wearing the guise of a human woman (just barely), this monster is lilac-skinned, with sharp blue-green eyes and a physically strong build. Her body is able to sprout tentacles from any portion, though she most commonly is seen using her hands, legs and back if she needs extras -- her 'hair' is composed of tentacles which are always twining over her shoulders and down her back in wait. If she needs to move about incognito, this monster can force her skin pale enough to be considered Caucasian, and she dons a blond wig. She is typically rather unnerving to be around even when passing as human, considering that the way that she speaks and acts gives her either a predatory, or very-important-person vibe.

C)
Species: Dark Elf

Appearance:
This tall woman has a sure set about her that immediately gives you the impression that she would kick your ass. She's a dark elf, meaning that she has grey skin and, well, elfin features (including long, wispy looking ears, red eyes, and long, silver hair) such as a pointed chin and brows, a razor-sharp nose, long limbs and a slim, but definitely muscled figure. She wears black leather but is also partial to a red and silver theme in her other adornments.

D)
Species: Slime Monster

Appearance:
This monster enjoys taking the form of a woman, even if in her natural state she looks more like a recumbent pool of pink ooze. Her humanoid form is far from able to pass in public, given that she is semi-transparent and has a certain viscous look to her, like set silicone. Her eyes are the only feature of her body that seem to hold any solidity at all, being glowing blue in nature. In humanoid form, she is generally all curves, with long, tentacle-like hair and voluptuous breasts. She rarely goes so far as to give herself legs, so her lower half resembles the pool from which she is formed. Something that appears to look like a cluster of bubbles resides where a human's heart would be, but their immediate function isn't readily apparent.

This monster is generally benevolent, not so much intent upon harming those she comes across as in having her way with them. She seems to require humans (or at least humanoids!) to reproduce, though beyond that, she is a bit of a mischief maker.

(Voting will close on Friday -- sometime-ish. XD I'm sure I'll get in all of the votes that I'm going to by that point!)

Old news, don't pay attention to this!
Okay, hopping the bandwagon of 'choose from variables to create a whole' idea. :D I'm new to this, so help me out if you see areas that I can improve in? This is starting out as a simple sketch exercise for me, but may grow more involved after finals.

Part One -- Choosing a Heroine!
Our main character is a female, but I'll leave details up to you. 83

Species:
A) Human
B) Humanoid (Elfin? Harpy-like? Cat-like? Draconic? Add in colours and features that aren't human, here!))
--This form is mostly human but displays traits that make it not-quite-right.
C) More Animalistic/Monsterific (What kind of animal or monster am I basing her off of? This form ranges from faintly furry to just above four-legged -- add in colours and traits that you'd like to see here!)

Basic Body Structure
A) Lithe/Slim/Small
B) Athletic/Average
C) Curvy/Luscious

Facial Features
A) Blue eyes
B) Green eyes
C) Odd-coloured eyes (describe here)
1) Short Hair
2) Shoulder-length Hair
3) Long Hair
--X) Blonde Hair
--Y) Black Hair
--Z) Odd-coloured or Other-coloured Hair (describe here)
*) Any odd facial features, like moles, freckles, eye-patches, etc?

Body Features
A) Pale skin
B) Dark skin
C) Olive-toned Skin
D) Other? Odd-toned skin?
*) Any extra features, like freckles, a tan, piercings, tattoos, science-y prosthetics, magical prosthetics, etc?

Attitude
A) Demure, or cute, or otherwise relatively bottom-ish?
B) Aggressive, or strong-minded, otherwise stubborn and top-ish?
C) Wily, sarcastic, or otherwise devious?
D) Other?

Any other traits -- occupation-related clothing, magical/science-fiction-y abilities, etc?

If you pick 'other', I'll hold a consensus with a second post. 83 Once we're all decided, I'll do a quick sketch of her! Once that's done, I'll probably get you to help me make up a couple other characters (villain/rival, backup/partner, perhaps?) and then... maybe some kind of story-lined based play like is going on around here! XD We'll see!

Anyways, thanks for your time in reading this and responding! :D I look forward to trying to make something... pleasing to the eye. XD[/s]

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Sketch-suggestion-bits! :p

My vote, sorta based off a char I used before ;)

Species:
B) Humanoid (Part Furry, possibly with wolf tail and ears and furry arms up to the knees and elbows. Maybe some odd patches of short fur here and there on her body, like her back.)

Basic Body Structure
B) Athletic/Average

Facial Features
B) Green eyes
1) Short Hair
--Y) Black Hair
*) Freckles and the fur patches mentioned above. Maybe a little grubby here and there

Body Features
C) Olive-toned Skin
*) Slightly tan with freckles. Maybe a little grubby here and there

Attitude
D) Other: Slightly timid, but willing to fend for herself. Homeless Orphan, so knows how to fend for herself

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

C TENTACLE MONSTER, a big, purple(Yellow is fun too, and green is a classic) tentacle monster

Erm, B

B(Green-blue eyes)

..No hair on a tentacle monster, otherwise 3-X

A(Pale skin)

B(Agressive)

Other: Has a harem of cute men?(For the tentacle monster)

I like this idea. A female tentacle monster.

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Let the incredibly varied voting BEGIN!

Species:
B) Humanoid: Dark Elf (grey skin, long pointed ears)

Basic Body Structure
B) Athletic/Average

Facial Features
C) Odd-coloured eyes (Red)
3) Long Hair
--Z) Odd-coloured or Other-coloured Hair (Silver)

Body Features
D) Other? Odd-toned skin? (Grey/dark as above)

Attitude
B) Aggressive, or strong-minded, otherwise stubborn and top-ish?

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooh, these are great! Keep 'em coming! :) Depending on what we settle on, we could wind up with a very different kinda story... er... well, story-bit. XD I'm totally getting ahead of myself, thinking of posting 500x500 images in regards to 'what should she do next?' stuff.

How about I close this either tomorrow night or the next, and we can vote on a favorite after that? XD Either that, or I'll roll a die or something to pick?

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

-Species-
C, Slimewoman which happens to grow eggs in her stomach/chest section if getting cum. Said eggs is then placed in various females to hatch into little Slimegirls~?

-Body Structure-
C, Curvy & Voluptous

-Facial Features-
A, Bluish Glowy Eyes
3-Z, Long Hair of Pink Slime, Main form of Tentacly goodiness~?

-Body Features-
D, Pink Slime.

-Attitude-
D, Playfull, Kind, Yet stubborn to get what she wants.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

-Species-
C, Slimewoman which happens to grow eggs in her stomach/chest section if getting cum. Said eggs is then placed in various females to hatch into little Slimegirls~?

-Body Structure-
C, Curvy & Voluptous

-Facial Features-
A, Bluish Glowy Eyes
3-Z, Long Hair of Pink Slime, Main form of Tentacly goodiness~?

-Body Features-
D, Pink Slime.

-Attitude-
D, Playfull, Kind, Yet stubborn to get what she wants.
Mmm... Definitely this :)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ha ha, alright. I'll close this to first suggestions at noon, -7GMT. Then I'll write up a summary of each suggestion and get y'all to vote (though perhaps we have a winnar already? :p)

Eta: Lol, why do I have a dinosaur head/thumbs down sign next to my post? XD I didn't put it there!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Closing the first round! Writeups in a couple of minutes to make this more clear! ^_^ Then a second run through, you'll just have to pick 'Character A', or 'Character B', etc. until we've got the real deal.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okiedokes! Sound off, folks, give me an 'a', 'b', 'c' or 'd', please! ^_^ If the main character doesn't wind up being what you want, there's always the next one to try for! Thanks for your patience and input! :D

A)
Species: Wolf-Girl

Appearance:
This wolf-girl looks younger than her years (considering I'm only planning 18+ drawings, sorry!) and is built strong of body, with a determined cast to her green eyes. From her elbows to her fingertips and from her knees to the claws at the tips of her digitigrade legs are black-furred, while the rest of her skin is olive-toned. She has a light sprinkling of freckles across her cheeks, nose and the areas of her body most often expose to the sun.

This wolf-girl has short black hair, above which two black-furred, wolfine ears are perched. while her back isn't furred itself, a likewise black-furred tail juts above her behind, reaching just above her hocks. The way that she walks, as well as the fact that her tail is often curled between her legs, suggests that she's taken an omega role... however, when on her own, this wolf-girl is quite physically and mentally able to take care of herself.

B)
Species: Tentacle Monster

Appearance:
Wearing the guise of a human woman (just barely), this monster is lilac-skinned, with sharp blue-green eyes and a physically strong build. Her body is able to sprout tentacles from any portion, though she most commonly is seen using her hands, legs and back if she needs extras -- her 'hair' is composed of tentacles which are always twining over her shoulders and down her back in wait. If she needs to move about incognito, this monster can force her skin pale enough to be considered Caucasian, and she dons a blond wig. She is typically rather unnerving to be around even when passing as human, considering that the way that she speaks and acts gives her either a predatory, or very-important-person vibe.

C)
Species: Dark Elf

Appearance:
This tall woman has a sure set about her that immediately gives you the impression that she would kick your ass. She's a dark elf, meaning that she has grey skin and, well, elfin features (including long, wispy looking ears, red eyes, and long, silver hair) such as a pointed chin and brows, a razor-sharp nose, long limbs and a slim, but definitely muscled figure. She wears black leather but is also partial to a red and silver theme in her other adornments.

D)
Species: Slime Monster

Appearance:
This monster enjoys taking the form of a woman, even if in her natural state she looks more like a recumbent pool of pink ooze. Her humanoid form is far from able to pass in public, given that she is semi-transparent and has a certain viscous look to her, like set silicone. Her eyes are the only feature of her body that seem to hold any solidity at all, being glowing blue in nature. In humanoid form, she is generally all curves, with long, tentacle-like hair and voluptuous breasts. She rarely goes so far as to give herself legs, so her lower half resembles the pool from which she is formed. Something that appears to look like a cluster of bubbles resides where a human's heart would be, but their immediate function isn't readily apparent.

This monster is generally benevolent, not so much intent upon harming those she comes across as in having her way with them. She seems to require humans (or at least humanoids!) to reproduce, though beyond that, she is a bit of a mischief maker.

(Voting will close on Friday -- sometime-ish. XD I'm sure I'll get in all of the votes that I'm going to by that point!)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

B...I'm imagining that we'll get something along the lines of "As she leaned to kiss him, he felt something strong and moist push his head towards her. Her hands were around him, yet he felt...something...massaging his groin..."

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Part One -- Choosing a Heroine!
Our main character is a female, but I'll leave details up to you. 83

Species:
B) Humanoid (Elfin? Harpy-like? Cat-like? Draconic? Add in colours and features that aren't human, here!))
-Dinosaur-esque
-Sort of lizard's skin

Basic Body Structure
B) Athletic/Average
Toned, but not overly muscular. Very defined abdominals

Facial Features
A) Blue eyes
B) Green eyes
C) Odd-coloured eyes (describe here)
3) Long Hair(Middle of back)
--Y) Black Hair
*) Eyepatch

Body Features
A) Pale skin

*)Two horns, Large tail

Attitude
C) Wily, sarcastic, or otherwise devious?

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Votes D Obviously enuff?* ^-^;;

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh, guess I had better update the first post with the new info -- Twisted, I had closed the 'give me random features!' a bit ago and had just posted some new info! XD *goes to fix that now* Sorry, it's too late in this round to create a new character, though hold onto that for the next one. :)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Of course I'm voting C ;)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

ABCD? XD

No literally, I'm odviously voting A for the fact I made her, though B is a close second

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd vote B, but if it isn't going to be B for whatever reason(Like being the only one voting for it), then A

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Choose-Your-Own Characters - Voting

I'm gonna go with D. Just 'cuz I've got this mental image:

She's chatting with someone at a cafe or bar... they look down and ask, "Um... why is there a girl fondling herself inside your lower half?" "Oh, we're not done having fun yet. Wanna join in?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D. D> D!

Slime woman egg inflates other women.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

D please :)