What's new

RPG [近江小庵] Christina-淫堕のクリス- (RJ230098)

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Second game by Omiya the same guy that made .
Coming early September.
Main character name is Christina nicknamed Chris (center) and the two sub heroines are Sylvia (left) and Luna (right).
While Charlotte's CG's were a bit stale with a phew exceptions it was still enjoyable. Hopefully our main girls will emote more this time around.

Story Summary: Chris a Knight of the Kingdom is (unknown to anyone but her) inflicted with a lewd curse by the Succubus Meltina. Chris is then tasked with maintaining the security of the village of Cleria. The reason for this are the Demon attacks originating from a newly opened cave dew to a recent earth quake in the area.

Standard RPG Controls and Combat with HP,MP, and TP. Uses Lewd points that increase as you perform lewd activities with the number of points affecting the ending.

To progress the story you need to explore the cave to the North East of the village, there are "save zones" every five floors with a boss at every tenth. Sometimes you'll be required to go to the forest directly east of the village for story reasons. You can also complete quest for the local Guild for money. Quest vary from standard fetch quest and kill certain number of enemies to jobs around town that lead to H-scenes.

Download link for ver1.00 Thanks to Tae :

For those of you that wish to express their opinion directly to the creator in a comprehensive way, he has set up a poll to gather peoples opinion on both his games. Please give it a go, this is a rare opportunity for us that can't speak/read and or write Japanese.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, those sub heroines have ridiculously huge tits. At least Chris's are still on the upper end of reasonable.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I love big tits. But the sub heroines are just fuckable titty meat.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Available here

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is it just me or i got something wrong.... i cannot proceed to next event or floor after i defeat the first boss... at other review site someone mention that after defeating first boss, when we get out of the cave, there are event with the succubus looking girl... but i didnt get it. is it just me or anyone hv idea about how to proceed after the first boss? or anyone hv some walkthrough/ walkthrough site ? thanks

OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
is it just me or i got something wrong.... i cannot proceed to next event or floor after i defeat the first boss... at other review site someone mention that after defeating first boss, when we get out of the cave, there are event with the succubus looking girl... but i didnt get it. is it just me or anyone hv idea about how to proceed after the first boss? or anyone hv some walkthrough/ walkthrough site ? thanks
Odd after the first boss all I did was walk out of the cave and the event triggered by it self. My only advice is to reload a save. Do you have a save right after beating the first boss while your still inside the cave? or at the very least before fighting him?

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i just restart it all over again and now i can proceed to next event... probably some bug... i tried to reload from my save before defeating first boss, but it didnt work so i played it again from beginning... and at my bug save i didnt get the 3 beginning item from when you talk to guildmaster first time, maybe thats why tho...

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Odd after the first boss all I did was walk out of the cave and the event triggered by it self. My only advice is to reload a save. Do you have a save right after beating the first boss while your still inside the cave? or at the very least before fighting him?
You have to go to the right exit of the city, not the upper one and then proceed first in the lower half of the forest and then go tu the upper half where you have to confrontate with the succubus. Waarning: she has ans insane quantity of HP and the combat will be very long.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this game dont have any normal monster? I want to level up for fight boss but cant find any monster.

OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
this game dont have any normal monster? I want to level up for fight boss but cant find any monster.
Normal encounters appear as little demons wandering around the map in the cave and forest. Aren't they showing up for you?

OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
yes dont have any monster
Sounds like a game pretty serious bug. Other than some serious lag in some areas my game has been fine.
Is anybody else having big problems like this.

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mine lagging at town for a moment and also when i see the gallery room... it especially bad when inside the gallery room... dont know what is the cause, already tried different rig to play the game but the only difference i got inside gallery room is from (5-18fps) using gt630m/intel HD4000 to (6-22fps) using gtx 750TI.... no big difference (1-2fps) between hdd and ssd too so i dont think the problem is the pc.
both using decent cpu (i7-3610qm and i5 4570) and 8gb ram

OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just finished it last night and overall if you ignore the technical problems it's a definite improvement over the previous game. The biggest complaint of the previous one was the lack of expression on the females part during H-scenes, and it has been addressed with the girls actually showing emotion during coitus. That being said once again the scenes with the farmer steal the show. Having the most scenes and bringing hearts to the eyes of all three girls, plus staring in two endings. His scenes make the slog through the cave worth it in the end and a BIG motivator to go for high lewdness.

OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For those of you that wish to express their opinion directly to the creator in a comprehensive way, he has set up a poll to gather peoples opinion on both his games. Please give it a go, this is a rare opportunity for us that can't speak/read and or write Japanese.

overrun02

Reputation score
I'm stuck after first talk to the cow farm owner scene, what should i do next?

Last edited:
OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm stuck after first talk to the cow farm owner scene, what should i do next?
Go back to town and talk to the guild master. It's a bit anticlimactic but don't worry you'll soon be getting to the good stuff.

Last edited: