What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2 is OUT ! (0.2.2)

That seems unnecesarily complicated...
I thought the same thing, but whatcha gonna do? The dude has released it free to the public, and it's a pretty swell game, so a tiny extra step ain't no thing but a chicken wing.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some new bugs I've encountered thus far. I'll update this if I find more.

When I pressed shift to activate the alternate text options for the Lost Dog quest, the dialogue boxes ceased to show for the girl and then for every character in the village. Closing down and restarting the game fixed it.

When I was in the lumberjack's basement I turned off auto run and then the text on the barrels and the picture did not show up. Once again, closing down the game and restarting fixed the problem.

When talking to the barkeep to activate the Lumberjack quest I went to save before going into the well and overwriting the save deleted the save altogether. I was unable to generate a new save until I went to a statue. This allowed me to once again create multiple saves.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That seems unnecesarily complicated...
Since the days of many threads being shut down on mega and other sites due to content, linked from "questionable" sites it's actually a very smart move to make the content one more step removed...;)

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The first page has been updated.
Bonus Content has been released !

I'm taking a break for a few days.
Feedback is appreciated / Bugs will be chased
Enjoy the game :)

moosesrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2.3 is OUT with Bonus Content !

i think something is wrong when you try to learn the avalanche move. it takes u before u meet the head of the ppl of mt mune.

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the girls look like from... uh... nvm...

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like I fell victim to the lumberjack quest as well, thought I had a backup save too. This game is really good, very few RPG games go out of their way to make it unique or have special mechanics, so it's good to see one with so many things to do on top of it. It is a bit irritating to have to start the game anew everytime a new update comes out, I'd really appreciate it if someone had a save file that was ~level4 for those of us getting our save files deleted/have had to do it before.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like I fell victim to the lumberjack quest as well, thought I had a backup save too. This game is really good, very few RPG games go out of their way to make it unique or have special mechanics, so it's good to see one with so many things to do on top of it. It is a bit irritating to have to start the game anew everytime a new update comes out, I'd really appreciate it if someone had a save file that was ~level4 for those of us getting our save files deleted/have had to do it before.
You have to understand that if you start from your previous save, you'll miss and break your experience. New things have been added, lust has been revamped and quests had a problem during development.
Plus, I update only a few times a year...So I don't think it is a big deal.

The 0.3 shouldn't need to restart as the mechanics are now in place.

I NEED to know exactly where is the lumberjack problem, at which point, where...Cellar, basement ?
This must be the only left place where there is the bug save. I hope.

doodab

Reputation score

I NEED to know exactly where is the lumberjack problem, at which point, where...Cellar, basement ?
Saving outside the tavern works, but inside it only deletes the save you're trying to overwrite. Saving in the cellar, underground passage and basement work again. So inside the tavern where you receive the quest from the barkeep is the issue.

Edit: To add to the above, after the quest is finished saving in the tavern works right away.

Last edited:

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you trigger the trap scenes. I been looking for them. The Barn and the Dark Well. Also there is no mention of my characters whorish behavior. Is there a event , cause Rumors are flying and she did Blow the guy for the flower. Also the mansion is missing the small key that let's you unlock stuff.

btw thanks for the update.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Figure I'll just make a new post instead of updating the previous page.

I did the snake quest before I did the Slave Market, as well as all other quests in the area. I went to the Bandit camp but did not rest in the tent. I did, however, train with the martial artist there who then tells you to rest whereupon you teleport to the rest tent. I then went back down to Masa to try and activate the Slave Market quest but each night, no matter where I went or what I did, the two guys talking in the dark never showed. Not sure which action might have caused them to never show, but they are no where to be seen. Eventually I went to the Bandit camp and just forced a failure by resting.

In Claude's Hideout I did the 2 pose options on the pedestal and then threatened him. Sylia's portrait then was frozen on screen. I left the pedestal, fumbled against the glass, submitted to Claude which made the portrait disappear, but that's a game over. So I killed him, took the armor, left his hideout, and entered the cave yet the portrait remained. I didn't see if a battle would make it go away. Instead I went back to a previous save and did it over again.

Also, talking to Dante before the Goblin battle says it's the end of the demo. Was that text supposed to be removed, or is the Orc's Lair accessible from somewhere else? Blog says it's Goblin camp Aftermath so I'm making a few saves and assuming the former here.

Last edited:

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you have to start over with 2.3 or does the save from 2.2 work

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This must be the only left place where there is the bug save. I hope.
The save bug currently happens in two places: The Tavern at night where you talk to the barkeep for the first lumberjack quest

The Ogre's prison right before you hide the poison under your pillow

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

F.L.A.T.H. is not a very good a acronym in my opinion. But with a bit of shifting things around and renaming lust, we get:

Fame. Arrogance. Indecency. Tame. Horniness.

F.A.I.T.H.

Just my two cents.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there currently way to learn avalance? For me when trying to learn it it takes to to bridge before talking to cheif.

Also is slavemarket quest bugging out? i can't seem to able to do it.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the moment that skill seems to be completely bugged, having tried multiple approaches leading to the same result.

That said, it's not a really important skill, the main things you should be using are Flash bombs and Jab level 2 on bosses for everything else the answer is pretty much just throwing Fire bombs at them, which massively cuts down on any kind of grinding you'd need to do, using shit like a net (which seems to be named "let" for some reason) and Fire bombs also completely trivialize the most difficult fights in the orc area, and the whole thing has an added bonus of the character turning into some kind of arrogant, deranged and slutty mad bomber.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Avalanche bug has been solved.

EDIT :
The Bug save in the tavern has been solved.
Looking for ogre...

The slave Quest can still be doable before resting in the tent because the script is still open for it with the warning failure message.
To activate the event you have to talk to the people in the tavern, especially the girl sitting at the left table. It will activate the script for the night event. You must have missed something in the quest steps (read the note from jack, investigate the inn, go out the night)...If something went wrong you wouldn't have the failure message warning.

I should release a 0.2.4 for all of this in the next days.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you... even accept quests?

Like the NPC's will say a line for example

"Hi Guardian Sylia. I have a request. It's about my neighbor, the Lumberjack."

and I see no quest for that in my quest log...?

Also, is there.. a walkthrough somewhere?

Checking the thread you can only find people saying stuff like "oh, I figured it out" not... well the dog can be found in the southwest map of map so and so, or anything of the sort.

Last edited: