What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

xgrotesc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2.3 is OUT with Bonus Content !

I accepted the "deviant" route (got taken by the lumberjack to the ogre and killed the ogre by poisoning his food), yet my armor hasn't changed (which someone here stated automatically changes in accordance to whichever route you've adopted). I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
You'll only get the new armor further on, once you fully accept the deviant route, which is in the temple of the goddess.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2.3 is OUT with Bonus Content !

Here’s the new version of Chronicles of Leridia

Here’s the changelog :
– Fixed the Avalanche bug making the player stuck with the Martial Artist
– Fixed the Save bug in the Tavern with the LumberJack Quest
– Fixed the Ogre Save Bug (need to be verified)
– Fixed the remaining picture in Claude’s room

Tweaks :

– Orcs give now more experience (40 xp intead of 16 xp) and are weak in large group to Uppercut (stun)/ Charm (fascination) / Flashballs (Blind) / Thunder Balls (paralyze)
but they are strong against fire (50 % less damage)
– Lonely orc and two orcs are weak against flashballs (more dmg) and thunderballs (paralyze) but cannot be charmed and are strong against fire
(50 % less damage)

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2.4 is OUT with Bonus Content !

So playing back through the game and setting up save states for each of the lovely scene's and game overs. And honestly I did the stranger and I did the submit route like four times and I don't think there is a game over there but is there anything more to the scene then the one submit option? And if so what Tame do you need in order to hit it? I am at like 60 and it seems the same, not a huge deal either way would love there to be a sex slave to the stranger bad end where he collars Sylvia and leaves town dragging her behind him, as she submitted completely to him as his personal cum dump.

Aside from that Awesome game, hopefully from 2.3/4 to 3.0 all my save data will not bee completely unusable. Because that would stink.

Edit: Also I feel dumb but I can't manage the stupid FAP action stuff because I'm not certain what each key is called, I know confirm and cancel, and there is no remapping so I have to kinda guess. Could I get a list of the key's and their names for that whole fap thing so I can do that content and not just get her smacked in the face and raped repeatedly.

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So playing back through the game and setting up save states for each of the lovely scene's and game overs. And honestly I did the stranger and I did the submit route like four times and I don't think there is a game over there but is there anything more to the scene then the one submit option? And if so what Tame do you need in order to hit it? I am at like 60 and it seems the same, not a huge deal either way would love there to be a sex slave to the stranger bad end where he collars Sylvia and leaves town dragging her behind him, as she submitted completely to him as his personal cum dump.

Aside from that Awesome game, hopefully from 2.3/4 to 3.0 all my save data will not bee completely unusable. Because that would stink.

Edit: Also I feel dumb but I can't manage the stupid FAP action stuff because I'm not certain what each key is called, I know confirm and cancel, and there is no remapping so I have to kinda guess. Could I get a list of the key's and their names for that whole fap thing so I can do that content and not just get her smacked in the face and raped repeatedly.
Would you mind sharing any of your save files? specifically one thats very slutty/corrupt and at the beginning of the ogre quest?

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sure I can do that, I have a save currently all the way up to the first Deviant and Saint choice. Then one for each major scene and bad end up to there, although I've not gotten Benny's stuff together yet probably going to have my wanderer save set up to be able to do either of those. Anyways the saves are currently still a WIP so hopefully you like them, here is a list of them please tell me if I miss labeled any of them or they don't work for you.

So save 1 and 2 are both just saves I have for the story going forward so I can do Deviant and Saint saves for end of current content...content.
3 - Fist Meeting of the Ogre, where you can bad end out
4 - Lumberjack Quest
5 - Red cap need to do both fights here
6 - Abomination Fight
7 - Wander and Benny, this save is a WIP I got bored last time doing it and didn't finish setting up both Benny and Wander, although you should have the horniness and tame required for both.
9 - Just before Deviant and Saint choice it's gonna stay for the fight ogre choice and bad end that goes with it.

Attachments

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Extra scenes with some npc can be added. Especially in repeatable sex scenes. It is not my priority right now though.
For the FAP event, Press and HOLD very early the corresponding button.
When it is SHIFT, press it and hold it until you see the good scene.
Same for the other commands.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maelion77, I think you have a very well made game. I enjoy everything from the art to the story. I think you've done a great job at striking a balance between ease and difficulty. I also think you have done well with catering to many fetishes without going to heavy into one.

You are an excellent designer and I appreciate your work.

cinnet41

Reputation score

I can't use my saves help. Game does not recognize my saves.

Attachments

Last edited:

xgrotesc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maelion77, I think you have a very well made game. I enjoy everything from the art to the story. I think you've done a great job at striking a balance between ease and difficulty. I also think you have done well with catering to many fetishes without going to heavy into one.

In my opinion the whole "rape" thing goes in way too heavy. I understand that it's the main fetish of this game, but even when Sylia consents sex, most of the times she's always saying she's being raped and that kinda misses the point for me.

One of the things I'd like to see in future updates it's for her to get a bit naughtier (specially in the deviant path) and use sex has a way to solve some situations, with either enemies or allies. Would be nice to start seeing her depraved side coming out more often by her own decision and will, rather then always being the same "forced and/or blackmailed" thing. By any means, I don't mean to say to drop this, I know it's a big part of the game, I just think it would be nice to see her using her body for her own pleasure while expressing her kinkier side. Maybe she can even start whoring herself a bit, althought I believe that this is already part of the plan with the progress of the dancing career.

Anyway, as I stated above, this is just my opinion and I believe Maelion should progress with the game however he pleases, since I also believe he's been doing a great job overall, delivering a rather interesting universe, always with lots and lots of content.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is Avalanche able to be learned? So, chapter 3, before making the path choice, collected all the lumber. Try to learn avalanche, but the scene shift puts me on the bridge in control. I move back to the bandit camp, and the introduction scene starts over again.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you really much, it is good to hear some positive things !

In my opinion the whole "rape" thing goes in way too heavy. I understand that it's the main fetish of this game, but even when Sylia consents sex, most of the times she's always saying she's being raped and that kinda misses the point for me.[...]
The fetish stimulated me to do the game. Now, with the Deviant approach and the Saint, you should have more variations...I mean deviant is a step away from the "raped and submitted heroine", she's controlling her seduction to reach her goals...So I'll open more hot scenes on foolish things in the advantage of Sylia.

Is Avalanche able to be learned? So, chapter 3, before making the path choice, collected all the lumber. Try to learn avalanche, but the scene shift puts me on the bridge in control. I move back to the bandit camp, and the introduction scene starts over again.
It should be fixed in 0.2.4.

Keret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FireoftheMonkey Thank you for the saves! I thoght I would have to start everyting from the beginning.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, how to start slave market quest? Screen with information about it.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there any practical difference to how saints and deviants fight?

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay. Writing on the phone. Bug report. Sleeping with Benny after dancing will make the character sprite go back to original default look. This happen with deviant guardian with submit near max and lust really high.
Also how do you do the beach monster request. Is there a way to get to that cave. Also enter beach area while taking a walk in the evening resets the day back to morning.

Mekkor

Reputation score
Also how do you do the beach monster request. Is there a way to get to that cave.
At night, when you go ttowards the lighthouse/beach area with all the monsters, go down the stairs to the beach. On the right side, there are some weeds on the wall, which hides the entrance to the cave.

Counter question: Is there a way to level faster? I'm levl 13, got the rare equip stuff but still some enemy combinations are just the death of me, Leveling takes forever because either the fights take forever for you to win so you have to go back healing after each fight or the fight gives not enough exp to be worth it. Maybe by increasing my technic ranks? Because there's no way of improving your equipment, right?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
At night, when you go ttowards the lighthouse/beach area with all the monsters, go down the stairs to the beach. On the right side, there are some weeds on the wall, which hides the entrance to the cave.

Counter question: Is there a way to level faster? I'm levl 13, got the rare equip stuff but still some enemy combinations are just the death of me, Leveling takes forever because either the fights take forever for you to win so you have to go back healing after each fight or the fight gives not enough exp to be worth it. Maybe by increasing my technic ranks? Because there's no way of improving your equipment, right?
Just use Body Throw (or Avalanche if there is more then one) 2 times and most, if not all, enemies (including bosses) won't be able to hurt you. So you really don't need to grind.