What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Circle Exelga]悦楽百華アレグリア / Alegria: Tome of a Hundred Pleasures (RJ271493)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Alegria: Tome of a Hundred Pleasures

RJ271493_ana_img_main.jpg
Links:
English Dlsite:
Japanese Dlsite:

Story
You play as the young man named Joshua.
He is a student that cannot use magic of the four elements that's enrolled at a magic academy with his childhood friend. His childhood friend on the other hand is quite talented which gives him a bit of an inferiority complex towards her. One day they go to the library to do some research and a book calls out to him. He gets sucked into this book where he meets a succubus that tells him he's the descendent of a hero from the past. The hero also couldn't control the 4 elements but had a special bloodline magic called contracts. He could form contracts with "demons" and borrow their power.

Gameplay
The gameplay is a battle-fuck RPG.
There is no attacking the enemy with physical attacks. Only pleasure attacks are allowed.
You attack various parts of the enemies erogenous zones to turn them on, and once you lower their health to 0 you insert and plow them till they cream.
While battling you have to manage a Lust meter that increases. If your lust reaches 100 you take much more damage, but you also get access to stronger skills at higher Lust so you have to balance the meter.

There are 4 heroines in total.

Controls
Arrow Keys to move
Z - Select
X - Back
Control - Fast Forward

Extra
So this is another Circle Exelga game.

Circle Exelga so far has been doing visual novels in RPG Maker focusing primarily on the The Monster Girl Encyclopedia universe is the universe Kenkou_Cross started that existed before MGQ detailing various monster girls in a fantasy world. In their previous games you play as women who turn into various monster girls and rape their beloved.
Even though you play as female protags in their previous games, they only ever have sex with 1 guy and it's because they're head-over-heels for that person.
The writing is usually good and it makes sense why the characters feel that way about each other.

They're one of the few developers that corrupt the heroine as the story goes on but also keep them faithful. It's honestly very hot.

This game is different.

In this game you play as a MALE MC, and he has a harem of girls. I'm not even sure if it takes place in the MGE universe, but this game does have actual combat gameplay.

It's still definitely worth your time though.

I like the monster girl universe cause it's pretty heavy on femdom, but this game is super duper light on it. In fact, I beat the game in 2h30 minutes and the only femdom scene I saw was a blowjob in the beginning. That's not to say there aren't femdom scenes in the game. If you lose you get raped, but I didn't see any of these scenes because the game's easy and I wanted to win every battle like a normal person. All the girls are generally passive in their personality as well, but the pixel art is great as always.

Literally the only good heroine is the Childhood friend.
I'll post spoilers here, but remember I'm not very fluent in Japanese and this is just what I gleamed from my shitty Machine Translated version so I could be wrong.

So she's an artificial being created by the player's ancestor. He created her to wait for her new master who should arrive and she takes care of the starting mansion.
She actually doesn't fall in love with you through your personality or anything. You're basically her only option. You can say she starts loving you after you pleasure her through sex but your relationship with her is super shallow throughout the game.

Hinted that she already has sexual experience from her previous master.
She lived sheltered on a mountain for most her life. A young beast boy she was interested in told her he'd fight in the war and come back for her. Sadly he died and she was angry at his grave thinking he chased glory but came back dead. It's a really somber moment I actually really liked.
She decides to become an adventurer and gets tricked by two guys and locked in a dungeon.
They turn her into a demon and have her fester in there, so that she's super hungry for dick when they come back for her.
Those two guys never come back. Only a middle-aged man comes back. HE'S YOUR ANCESTOR! Your ancestor saves her and forms a contract with her.

So yeah, really close to getting raped she gets saved, and your encounter with her helps her come to terms with her demonic lust and learning to love herself.
She's also had sexual experience with her previous master.

Not a bad heroine, but her story doesn't tie into your character at all. You just get a sad backstory and do something about. The relationship has nothing of the protagonist really in it, and it makes the ensuing relationship just feel meh as a result.
This one I didn't understand much. Seems like she was born from human desires. She was a flower whose leaves could create valuable medicine and everyone wanted a piece of her. Then she took form, and having never faced anyone approaching her with sincerity only greed, she grows a hatred for humans.

Protagonist beats her in battle proving that he won't fall victim to baser instincts around her, and she realizes that someone out there can just appreciate her for who she is, not what she can offer.

The message is great, but I'm pretty sure she has the most sexual experience out of all the heroines bar none, and she looks very young.

Again the protagonist, doesn't really put much of himself into this relationship. Even though I don't like her body type or the fact that she's been a cumdump for most her life she's probably the second best heroine to me because I like the message of her story.
Your childhood friend and by far the best heroine in the game(in my humble opinion.)
She's been competent at magic her whole life, but has a family that doesn't really pay attention to her.
You as the protagonist have always been there for her, and even when your magic aptitude was found out to be low she still stuck by you.
It was obvious even to you the protagonist that she harbored feelings for you but you ignored them.
The thing was that she's an amazing mage with a bright future. You on the other hand have no talent with the four elements and are considered a waste of space by everyone in the class. You don't have confidence you're a good fit and create a wall between her.

As you get closer to the other girls in the story in order to become qualified as the successor though, she starts getting more and more distant. Turns out she doesn't care about any of that shit you were worried about, and liked you for who you were. To the point where she'd let herself be demonized if it allowed her to be true to her own feelings.

Man... Almeria reminds me of the other Circle Exelga heroines. Truly fitting of main heroine. Not even half as complex as the heroines from the other games were and with a slightly more shallow reason for liking the guy she does as well. Her corruption also all happens at once so I won't say she's their equal but she's really good.

Almost forgot!

Here's the i made from Translator++
Directions:
Rename the game.Rgssa3 file in the game to game.RGssa3.old or something. Or just delete the file.
Take the contents of the zip and plop into in the game's directory, and you're done.

Last edited:

EroKami

Reputation score
Unrelated to the game but... dude WTF? how did you manage to make the game work after using Translator++?

I tried the same thing too but there was an error when i tried to open it

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Unrelated to the game but... dude WTF? how did you manage to make the game work after using Translator++?

I tried the same thing too but there was an error when i tried to open it
Yeah, I had to change the name of the folders containing the game. I made sure there were no special characters in the folder names.
I'm using ver 2.1.1 of Translator ++

There are other errors I had to deal with after Machine translating the whole game caused by translator++ as well so it wasn't easy. I had to leave Scripts untranslated since it caused too many errors.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
demo drags an awful lot. is there actually going to be a battle in this so i can sample the H content or not? Just wandering the mansion with jack to do.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
demo drags an awful lot. is there actually going to be a battle in this so i can sample the H content or not? Just wandering the mansion with jack to do.
When you get into the world and talk to the floating fire, he'll tell you to get a flower.
The flower is back where you landed in the world on the outside to the left.
Go there to get the flower and give it to the maid homonculus.

Then go to the room on the left side of the second floor and go inside. It'll be the battle against the maid homonculus.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmmm, seems the machine translation provided doesn't work on the demo. Still, I'll give the demo a shot anyway!

mrsaporito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dude it's pretty awesome that you threw together a MTL for it. Makes skimming easier.
Hope some one will drop a complete save file at some point for dat gallery.

Zana

Reputation score
I also translated this game when i decided to play it, same problem with scripts ...i had to leave it alone.

Also some syntax errors in the troops data file regarding enemy statuses . Then the commonevents file was also having problems ...but i managed to fix it by reverting some lines to japanese.

Not a bad game, love the pixel animations.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I also translated this game when i decided to play it, same problem with scripts ...i had to leave it alone.

Also some syntax errors in the troops data file regarding enemy statuses . Then the commonevents file was also having problems ...but i managed to fix it by reverting some lines to japanese.

Not a bad game, love the pixel animations.
My only issue with the animation was that it was pretty subdued. The game was also mostly maledom unless you suck at games, and there wasn't any good sound-effects during the animations.
It's a great first attempt game though. I'm excited to see where they go!

Ranos

Reputation score
What surprised me the most is the battle music that plays when you get to the fight with the second or third monster girl. It is INSANELY catchy,i ended up putting it up on replay non-stop for 3 days straight.

Serras

Reputation score
sadly i cant seem to get the Translation to work. After renaming the rgss3a file i always get an error message About some files not being there.
Anmerkung 2020-04-03 025203.png

could someone please help with what i am doing wrong? i did exactly like Aesthetic wrote

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Share a screenshot of your game directory, cause you definitely didn't do what he said.

Last edited:

Genmilhas

Reputation score
I have the same problem. Here's the screenshot. Saves are from playing without renaming game.rgss3a
explorer_2020-04-04_23-29-59.png

Serras

Reputation score
Same here with the saves. ( the zip file are just the files for the Translation i unpacked it into the game Folder already)
Anmerkung 2020-04-06 164149.png

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I could take a guess: this is likely what happens when someone, who's not a complete noob, gives advice to one.
A somewhat important, if obviously implicitly included, line was missing: "unpack Game.rgss3a".
You're only supposed to be overwriting content of Data dir.
:rolleyes:
Though, did anyone try updating this translation for 1.2 ?

Also, while obvious while playing, the initial post should clarify, that the additional techniques (after you learn them) need just *high enough* lust (exact level varies), not all the way to 100 - the way it's phrased now might give such impression.

Last edited:

Genmilhas

Reputation score
Okay, you have to use the decrypter, extract files from Game.rgss3a and only then unpack the translation. Was not obvious for me.

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Save data after clearing the game. If you check the desk you can go to a bonus room, but there's not much in there other than character art, creator comments, and the lackluster game over scenes. For the sex battle scenes, go to the west-most room on the second floor. After you go inside you can pick your girl. For some reason you can't pick Almeria though, even if you clear the game.

Attachments