What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
or better yet you tell what image you are missing - we don't have telepathy powers,
or better yet read rules about link requests
or better yet go through pages you might be surprised
Or better yet ignore the fact that I request any link and please tell me if you had beaten the game.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If someone cares... Recently the 1.6 version was uploaded on nya. Just search under 撃電妖異譚─EP1─.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ver1.5
・コンフィグ周りの不備を修正。
・無窮5層除くダンジョン各階層にレアドロップ宝箱を配置。
Ver1.6
・拘束の仕様を変更。戦闘時のH攻撃時、H回数の上昇値を表示。
・特定の条件でキャラクターのH回数が不要に上昇してしまう不具合を修正。
(関連二つ名を習得していると微増しますがこちらは仕様です)
Ver1.5
· Fixed incompatibility around config.
· Dungeon excluding 5 layers of refusal Rare drop treasure boxes are placed in each layer.

Ver 1.6
· Changed restraint specifications. When H attack during battle, the rise value of H number is displayed.
- Fixed a problem that character H number unnecessarily increases under specific conditions.
(Although it increases slightly if you acquire related two names, this is a specification)

I know googlefuu....

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I extracted the game.ag2aa (or whatever the file is call), and I saw some assets that I did not see in version 1.00...

Some tattoos, some additional cum overlays, and a blue-dress outfit... I wonder if he's planning to update this game more...

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That would be nice considering how incomplete Circle Kame GEKIDEN YOUITAN feels, but even if it doesn't happen, it's ok.

I have been finding a lot of great H games recently that have really good H content and none of the horrible combat / lack of H scenes of a resent circle kame game.

I would much rather play Kunoichi Tsubaki RJ221304; Ais ~Maron Quest ~ RJ217209; Boukensha Milia to Yokubou no Tou RJ201744; Clymenia – Private Justice RJ201363;
Nako no Mahou to Junyoku no Kaijin 1.01 RJ205518; and THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST 1.2.4 The Last 7 Days of Hasumi RJ212896.

In other words, I've moved on to better H games.

I truly do hope, that Circle Kame team, does managed to turn things around. Parallel fantasy IF +[Ver2.2d] is one of my favorite H games, but if they can't, well I've got plenty to keep me busy.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like Episode 2 will be out this month.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So, unless there've been some divine intervention and the circle learn from his (years of) mistake, the game will be playable next spring, but the year of completion of the game (if it happen) is still anyone guess.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems like I am the only few who don't mind about their bugs and glitches. Let me see what i can dig.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It seems like I am the only few who don't mind about their bugs and glitches. Let me see what i can dig.
I do not mind bugs with workarounds. I mind bugs that make the game unplayable. Like Armor Devicer S, where NG+ is literally broken because there's no way proceed due to some triggers not being reset properly. Plus, only 1 character can be H'd in combat in that game (your main character), even though the images for everything else is already in the frigging game.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, it's more that they so often delivered unfinished game full of bug that took month to debug, and sometime never got the content they should have had.
After that many game with so much... disappointment, peoples aren't that eager now about their release -_-

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like Episode 2 will be out this month.
So i tried the demo. Is there any hentai? Like at all? Also watch out when sleeping in the bed, you might end up stuck in a "walk-into-the-wall-loop" when she wakes up.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So, unless there've been some divine intervention and the circle learn from his (years of) mistake, the game will be playable next spring, but the year of completion of the game (if it happen) is still anyone guess.
Tbh their h-scenes are great, just the gameplay is utter garbage with too many bugs for all of their games when it first releases (There's something called play testing that they don't do...), and they take forever sometimes to solve the problem

Reputation score
I have a battered wife syndrome with this circle's games, I know they are going to hurt me but I keep going back.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So i tried the demo. Is there any hentai? Like at all? Also watch out when sleeping in the bed, you might end up stuck in a "walk-into-the-wall-loop" when she wakes up.
Yes. You need to lose a fight alone.

YOu need to beat the dungeon with the Brown girl. Then go back after by yourself.

Edit: Looks like there's a horrible bug with the trial. There's probably some forced event on the first saturday, but because it's "disabled" you cannot get through it. Hence, the infinite bed moving thingy.

Also, look slike there's supposed to be some event on saturday that disables the warehouse dungeon, but it's borken, so you can stuck in the first room instead.

Edit2: I opened up the game files, and it looks like the enemies in the first dungeon DO NOT have any H-attack abilities. they can break your clothing, though.

EDIT 4:
Did anyone noticed that EP1 got updated?
Oct. 26, 2018 update:
"シーンを5つ、汎用Hを3つ追加しました" --> We added 5 scenes and 3 general purpose H's. (Google translate)

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do they keep dev updates somewhere? I feel like they just suddenly drop an announcement out of the blue.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nope. From out of the blue they just drop in and say that we have a new game it will be available then and then... Maybe a few patches after the release then the once more disappear for at least a quarter but more likely for a half year.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Episode 1 got updated. According to google translate "Added 5 scenes and 3 general purpose H's."

Status
Not open for further replies.