What's new

ACT Loli [Circle Rin] スノウブランディア Snow Brandia (RJ278044)

kyushiro0847

Reputation score

Hello! this is my first time making a thread so some help would be greatly appreciated :)

So far all i know about the story is you play as a catgirl swordswoman (im pretty sure ive seen somewhere before lol) trying to look for a legendary sword of some sort with the help of an elf while trying to hack and slash your way through enemies, the game has bar below your status that fills up as you get attacked after which the enemy will rape you, also has rape on defeat.

Combat:
like some side-scrolling games you use your left mouse button for basic attack and right click for heavy attack, middle mouse button for dodge and space for jump also fluid and responsive movement not wonky like some other games

Content:
the game contains: loli, rape, gangbang, interspecies sex, prostitution???(not sure)

Controls:
A & D = Movement
Space = Jump
Z = Dash
Left Click = Attack
Right Click = Heavy Attack
Middle Mouse = Dodge
Escape = Menu

Last edited:

RavenRay

Reputation score
how to unlock other stage?? like 2,3,4 (im stuck in the town)
/plz help me ;w;

gravexxi

Reputation score
how to unlock other stage?? like 2,3,4 (im stuck in the town)
/plz help me ;w;
First you must go to the inn. Hold LKM to enter. Inside choose 2 option to get in the room, after that choose last option to choose stage.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Swear I've seen this girl in 3 different games already.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I swear somebody just slap me a save file in this game.
Because this game is atrocious (n) game-play/UI wise....

If only there was a skip button >_>"

Neppiie

Reputation score
go to inn talk two time
change time to night go bar talk two time
get a new stage
Beat the game, thank you.
+Change time to Night, go to Sallon (Bar) and Talk or 2ndOption to unlock new stages.

how to get an event in the bath/onsen ?
I got the Bathroom (Fountain) scene and Hot Spring scene after beating the game, change time to Night to trigger both scenes.

apetecan

Reputation score
Either I'm blind or there isn't a clear save file. There's nothing in appdata either.
Still, the game is pretty straightforward, the gameplay reminds me of a souls-like, a constant hit-&-dodge loop, but not as punishing.
All I did to clear it was to go to the bar at night after each quest, talk to the lady, then head back to the inn and choose the next quest.

For the CGs (which I assure you, you are missing nothing, It's not worth your time), just lose on every stage and boss stage (including tuto), then talk to either the inn or the bar lady (I talked to both) after the credits and enter both the bathhouse and the main square.

Also, I didn't know this until I messed around with the controls during the 3rd boss. Apparently, holding weak attack, heavy attack and roll triggers a special attack if the outer bar used for the heavy attack is full. It deals a lot of damage, makes you immune during the animation, and paralyses the enemies for a little while with the sword you get in the 3rd stage (I haven't tested the default weapon). Pretty useful.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice....
Everytime I talked to the girl just before the last option the game crashes.....
How the hell I can get stage 2-3-4 if when I talked to the loli it crashes.....
The game refuses to give the text

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
game really needs some updates and bug fix
cleared the game in like 1 hour...

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you save the game or is there an autosave function?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Remember when I mentioned shit 3D games that give the illusion of being playable?...Well...As much as I want to keep holding down a button to get through doors, I'm think I'm done...

What's even more pitiful, is that this game is 10 times the size of that other game...

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game was straight-forward and simple in regards to animations and fluid battle motions. I know for a fact that designing a game under Unity isn't going to give any side-scrolling 3D games any just deserves in regards to on-point programming since it likes to be technical, So I have to admit that this was pretty decent short game. Content wise, It shown to have a lot of potential in regards to improving either this or their next game with better game mechanics. I like to give them some credit for the work they've done. But honestly, the bugs are a bit of a hassle and needs to get fixed.

This was a good game, but I accidentally erased my adventure progress selecting the 3rd option in the title menu (doh!). but at least now I can easily progress through the game again while unlocking every scene.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
color me surprised when i lose to the third boss and find out we were in modern day the whole time. Although, I should have guessed that when a western style saloon turned out to be a poppin' nightclub. Does this game...have a setting? Like, aside from "asset dump".

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I rid the backupfolder blablabla to outside and the crashes is gone
But I don't have 1 CG
How to get this one??

Thanks in advance~