What's new

[Complete - Full] [Circle Tekua] Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
RJ222872_img_main.jpg
[さーくるてくあ] サキュバステイマー 白猫シャーロットとひよっこ魔法使い

DLsite:
Patch:
Discussion Thread: Here

Patch versions
V1.1 Missing translations and typos
-Ilya + Chure passive combo
-Frill present
-Frill Juneve Village
-Imp status type
-Anti-Trap Ring
-Item collection achievement

V1.0 Full
-Should cover everything.

V0.3 (33711/43917)
-Roughly covers the content up to normal clear. (Mostly post-clear stuff and special endings untranslated)

V0.2 (22881/43917) contains:
-Good chunk of home lines(Morning & Evening).
-Lose scenes for most of the normal succubi in the initial zones. (Boss lose scenes are still untranslated)
-Low level drain scenes.
-Port Dyne nearly complete.
-Some stylistic changes to the first patch.

V0.1 (7859/43917) contains:
-Full Intro
-Other various things.

Patching instructions:
If your game is already decrypted and without the Game.rgss2a file, you can skip to step 7.

1. Put the Decrypter.exe included with the patch into the game folder.
2. Run Decrypter.exe.
3. Select File -> Open File -> "Game.rgss2a" in the game Folder.
4. Select Tools -> Extract All Files
5. Game folder now has folder named extract. Move its contents (Data & Graphics) directly to the game folder.
6. Rename Game.rgss2a into something else, E.g Game_old.rgss2a.
7. Copy and paste English Patch Files to the game folder and overwrite when prompted.
8. Game is now fully patched.

Partials
1. Patch the game with RPGMaker Trans ( )
1.1 Download and run RPGMaker Trans.
1.2 Set the "Game location" as the Game.exe in the folder of the game.
1.3 Set the "Patch location" as the RPGMKTRANSPATCH file in the "RPG Maker Trans patch" folder in the patch.
1.4 Press Go and wait for the patch apply.
1.5 Once RPG Maker Trans has finished, there is now a new patched folder of the game with "_translated" suffix.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Ooooh, this'll be an interesting one. As I recall, this is the first game he did with a selectable protagonist, and I was curious on how much the game might bring that up...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Mao-chan is cute! CUTE!
That aside, I only noticed a few random snippits of untranslated dialogue in the intro so far, I think with Rachel and one with the teacher. And the dialogue from enemies when Mao ejaculates is also untranslated, but I suspect you know this. Do you know which of the dialogue for Mao you'll translate first?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Mao-chan is cute! CUTE!
That aside, I only noticed a few random snippits of untranslated dialogue in the intro so far, I think with Rachel and one with the teacher. And the dialogue from enemies when Mao ejaculates is also untranslated, but I suspect you know this. Do you know which of the dialogue for Mao you'll translate first?
I found some of the missing lines for the intro, but the combat lines will have to wait longer since there's a huge pool of lines for them. For Mao's climax lines, there's like 100+ variations for them.

At this point, I've done more of the male lines than female, but I plan to switch around with the gender.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I found some of the missing lines for the intro, but the combat lines will have to wait longer since there's a huge pool of lines for them. For Mao's climax lines, there's like 100+ variations for them.

At this point, I've done more of the male lines than female, but I plan to switch around with the gender.
Understandable, as I recall from Succubus Tower 1, there's a pretty big pool of combat-related dialogue. At least in the intro, the only untranslated lines are just the lines from the succubi when Mao's HP hits 0. I think there was a bit untranslated if defeated by Rachel as well, but only just as Mao ejaculates.
Once again, really glad you're translating this one though! This circle really makes some charming, fun little games, and your translations certainly help me enjoy them without machine translated wonkiness.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Time for a little status update now that's it's been a couple of months.
The intro patch roughly covered around 8000 lines and right now I'm at 19724/43917. I've thought of doing another partial release, but haven't found a good spot yet where there would be a good chunk of content and I've got some stylistic changes to edit too.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How's the translation progress Pummels? IF you don't mind me asking of course.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, 19724/43917 is 45%, and this thing is a huge tentacle in the butt to translate... And the game being released unfinished (arguable) with 3 new versions so far being churned out, probably doesn't help the poor one-man-army guy.

Pummels should be canonized as an hentai saint when he gets that monster done...

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, 19724/43917 is 45%, and this thing is a huge tentacle in the butt to translate... And the game being released unfinished (arguable) with 3 new versions so far being churned out, probably doesn't help the poor one-man-army guy.

Pummels should be canonized as an hentai saint when he gets that monster done...
Actually the final version of the game, Version 4.1, has been already been released. They said it on their site, that the final version was released and that they were working on a new game.

Edit 1: Posting the link to the site here.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Poor Pummels should open up a Patreon.

I'd support him.

So then I can incentivize him to finish translating succubus island explorer 3

Sitas

Reputation score
Time for a little status update now that's it's been a couple of months.
The intro patch roughly covered around 8000 lines and right now I'm at 19724/43917. I've thought of doing another partial release, but haven't found a good spot yet where there would be a good chunk of content and I've got some stylistic changes to edit too.
You're the real MVP!

AdoPL

Reputation score
Full save pls
You can get all the scenes by going into the gallery room (available at night) and talking with the cat. Make sure to save beforehand, because it will lock you out of the rest of the game.

Sitas

Reputation score
Actually the final version of the game, Version 4.1, has been already been released. They said it on their site, that the final version was released and that they were working on a new game.

Edit 1: Posting the link to the site here.
It's kinda amazing how impossible it is to find the 4.1 version.
Even the guys on A-S aren't updating it anymore.

Anyway,
Pummels2, can you give us an update how far the translation currently is?

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyway, I will rephrase the question asked by everybody. Is this still going? Would love it if it did...

malcolm474

Reputation score
OK, from what I understand, this is wildly popular on the dlsite Japanese site, but is not offered for sale on the English site, and you can't buy products from the Japanese site, unless you are Japanese. However, it also appears that you can ask dlsite to make the game available on the English site and they are open to that. If I was confident that there was a good translation, I would order it in a hearbeat. No disrespect to our noble translators. I would be lost without you.

Sitas

Reputation score
OK, from what I understand, this is wildly popular on the dlsite Japanese site, but is not offered for sale on the English site, and you can't buy products from the Japanese site, unless you are Japanese. However, it also appears that you can ask dlsite to make the game available on the English site and they are open to that. If I was confident that there was a good translation, I would order it in a hearbeat. No disrespect to our noble translators. I would be lost without you.
Oh, I didn't knew you can ask DLsite to release the games on the english site.
I thought it was something only the circles could decide.
Nice to know, I just made a request.
If you guys also make a request, the chances are much higher that this game will be released on the english Dlsite. :)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Has anyone seen Pummels?

Hoping he doesn't abandon the translation.