What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLSite link:

This is EP2 of the series. I'm personally glad that CircleKame is understanding their inability to finish a large game, and decided to break it up into smaller games!
Expect this game to be buggy AF right now, and for the next two months or so.

Looks like it got released "officially" today, on Nov. 29, 2018 (Nov. 30 in east asia).

The girls look to be from a manga called (in english) "The demon lord is a part-time employee"; or something like that.

This game has the standard RPGMakerVX Ace controls.

DUE TO THE AUTHOR MOVING TO RPGMAKER MV, D and S key menus have been removed!
Most of those menus have been moved into the main menu, which you can find via the "x" key.
There is 2 starting items that are "personal" which allow you to view the phone gallery, and the other allowing you to check your quests and their progress. You can only use these items if none of your characters is pregnant, or fatigued. Hence, you cannot view your quest progress, or change the phone image if those 2 states apply to any female character in your party.

There are A LOT of options - most of the "off" such as "H direction" actually means "on". Turning off (switching to "on") those options will reduce lag in the game.
CircleKame has done some seriously bonkers shit to whatever MV engine he is using. The game will have FPS drops and LAG!
There is a starting personal skill which allows you to turn off (turn "on" the turning off) a lot of the random computer-stressing animations. It should be the 4th and last one (bottom-right).

In the MV version, they added some more event and their corresponding images. But the author, either intentionally, or unintentionally, removed his signature RPGMaker *thing* (no, not broken game at release, and only becomes playable after a few patches..): Combat rape.
As I mentioned above, on the Combat Rape front, it is now SUPER SLOW, your girls can have only a maximum of 11 orgasms before fainting, which I used to just hold W+Z to speed through like 50-100 (farm for the currency you use to buy stat buffs), and CR no longer has the alternating scenes between blowjob, anal, vaginal, and bukkake...

Yeah, I had no clue what the quests (second red book in the guild) were until I beat the final boss. Turns out there are 2 "extra" menus besides the usual RPG Maker one that you can access, by either pressing the S key or D key.

S brings up this menu:
View attachment 18246

The option I circled in red opens the quest menu. Most of them are simple "collect x things" or "kill y amount of enemies" and are thus more time-consuming than difficult. There are a ton more options, which include instant warping back to the overworld map, quick-saving and quick-loading, sound options, re-naming your characters, etc.

D brings up this menu:

View attachment 18247

First option lets you activate/de-activate whatever passive skills you can buy from the guild, second option lets you change the phone background with images from DVDs you can buy from the DVD store (most of them lewd), and the last lets you view the sex stats of every girl in your party.

Combat is standard RPGMaker, except that there's combat rape! (My Fave!).
This means that in addition to regular fights, your girl(s) can be restrained and H'ed. More that girl gets H'd, the easier it is for them to orgasm and continue to get H'd.
Some characters start with an ability that prevents them from being H'd. This is usually removed by event, eventually.

For CR images, each girl has 5 different variations of each CR-H event, based on their lust stat. However, their images/expressions will not get updated unless you sleep. I do not know the exact breakpoints for the image changes, but I do know your girls can go full ahegao.

I have not DLed the full game yet, I only played a modded version of the demo. Finished the full game on v1.0, probably going to do a NG+.

The *cat* and AS have the full game DL there. They are the RPGMaker VxAce versions.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) Try not to lose a fight in the first week (7 days). It might cause important triggers to break!!
2) Make sure to unequipment from your MC (Emi, the pink haired): the necklace/bow-tie, the vest, the pantyhose ---> OTHERWISE, she cannot get CR events! (The author forgot to either add them to clothing counter, or forgot to make their breakable; I'm pretty sure it's the first one.)

Some general notes about H-event advancement.
- All events had lust degree requirement
- some initial events are locked behind your computer! (The shiny computer beside your bed). Click all the stuff, in the first and second vertical options when they appear to advance certain H scene chains, and eventually, able to prostitute.

To get rid of the 0000 spam with AGTH and TA:
With AGTH, you need a combination of Translation Aggregator and AGTH. Suppress repetitive phrase 32x16, and enable substitution for "0.0:00" and "00.00:000".

Partial(?) guide for the game:
https://ulmf.org/threads/circlekame-ep2-rj237757.12544/page-3#post-1021909
Regarding level limit increase. Eventually, there will be a fairy that appears in the pawn shop willing to trade SL for the shards. You can also as the fairy to craft some other stuff.

I was able to get all 3 bad ending events, eventually, after getting the 3 main girls' (MC, Michael, Chicho/Chika) list points high enough.

Additional save files:
https://ulmf.org/threads/circlekame-ep2-rj237757.12544/page-5#post-1022313

Additional information about the MV version of the game:

The normal enemies you face will level up every time you defeat a boss. (At least the 1st floor boss of the the earth, fire, water, and wind dungeons).
If you hit "x" twice on the combat menu (first the wheel, then the option to fight/status/flee shows up, hit "X" 1 more time after that), and it will go into auto-combat, which is 0 abilities/skills being used.

G --> submenu which allows you to change your party, change character displayed with H-key (below), change clothing, change dash speed, and more.
H --> display your character model on the right side, while you're not in combat

Attached items:
- Save file below is for VX Ace
- Clipboard_llule.txt is for the text hooker. After setting up the RPGMaker MV text hooker, swap the Clipboard_llule.js in ...\www\js\plugins with the one below. You need to rename the extension to .js instead of the .txt it currently has.

Attachments

Last edited:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Tbh i haven't ran into much bugs in the demo(only noticeable one was the portrait for the EP1 character when looking at mirror that i ran into), plus its a bit more "balanced", so i'll say they improved a bit with their qualities. They did recycle maps from last game but idk probably it's a series of episode taking place at the same city so ill let that pass

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Any tips for playing this one? Like how to get stronger and what some systems do and stuff. can't even seem to figure out the basic stuff like how to earn more money, how to buy better equipment and get healing items and such.

Also how do you even get the combat rape? everything just seems to hit me. I can get the clothes off but it leads nowhere,

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh my, demo ver 900mb+. What did they put in there, a full game? Lol. Joke a side glad they are back even tho i don't have a high hope from them anymore.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the demo, there's actually only 1 way I know of to get an H scene. That is to, remove the Brown lady at the crystal in the main city map such that your MC is the only one. Then go lose while alone. This will trigger and H scene, which then enables H CR for your MC.

Brown Lady cannot be H'd in the demo. Additionally, the author scripted it such that if the Brown lady is in your party (at the beginning, which is the whole demo), if you lose, she helps you escape to main map.

To get strong, you need to level up. Once you unlocked H. Get H'd a lot. At night there's a "???" location in the main map where you buy items that increase your stats. When you get item drops, you need to go to the guild to identify them. (usually only ingredients, but sometimes an necklace.)

The demo actually has A LOT of unused triggers, and many images from the full game. It also has all the assets from EP1 of the game.

autizboyz

Reputation score
In the demo, there's actually only 1 way I know of to get an H scene. That is to, remove the Brown lady at the crystal in the main city map such that your MC is the only one. Then go lose while alone. This will trigger and H scene, which then enables H CR for your MC.

Brown Lady cannot be H'd in the demo. Additionally, the author scripted it such that if the Brown lady is in your party (at the beginning, which is the whole demo), if you lose, she helps you escape to main map.

To get strong, you need to level up. Once you unlocked H. Get H'd a lot. At night there's a "???" location in the main map where you buy items that increase your stats. When you get item drops, you need to go to the guild to identify them. (usually only ingredients, but sometimes an necklace.)

The demo actually has A LOT of unused triggers, and many images from the full game. It also has all the assets from EP1 of the game.
How is the game? Is it still lacking on the scene part? Do you still need to remove rape skill or whatever that thing like the previous game was?

Edit : Lol wut the heck is wrong with my quote.

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How is the game? Is it still lacking on the scene part? Do you still need to remove rape skill or whatever that thing like the previous game was?
You still need that for most characters AFAIK. The brown girl definitely needs to have her skill removed. I modded the demo and removed the skill and she instantly started getting H'd.
CircleKame has always been lower on the scenes department. It focuses on CR. I cannot say for sure for this game, but likely it is still the case.

Bryanis

Reputation score
The girls look to be from a manga called (in english) "The demon lord is a part-time employee"; or something like that.
Well, from the LN initially - official name is "はたらく魔王さま! Hataraku Maō-sama! ", official translation is "The Devil is a part-timer!"

Both girl are from it, same look same name. For those interested, a short spoiler about the girls in the original work if you want some background about them to know who you toy with ^^

(Still, I haven't tried the game yet so I can't say how the dev used / change the background)

Japanese name : 遊佐 恵美 (Emi Yusa) - original (full name) : エミリア・ユスティーナ (Emilia Justina) - 17 years old (lie about her age, putting it at 20 to be able to work and live alone when landing in modern japan).

Came from another world in pursuit of the devil lord. Work as a call center agent in Japan to earn a living while trying to found the Devil lord in hiding.
Hero of the human nation on her world, she fight with a holy rapiere, actually an angelic artifact only she can summon due to the fact of being half human half angel. Her (human) father die during the demon invasion of the human nations. She vow to kill the demon lord by her own hands on that day. Her angel power allow her to use magic, she specialize in healing and protecting magic in addition of great skill with her rapier.
She has a gift for understanding any language and being able to be understood by anyone, whatever their native language.
She is too chivalrous for her own good, refusing to attack the devil lord who lose his power as long as he haven't recovered his strenght. She even when so far as to assist him seing how he was living in a slum - all for the motive of wanting to beeing able to kill him in a fair fight.

Name : 佐々木 千穂 (Chiho Sasaki) - 16 years old
Your everyday high schooler (JK). Petite but with big boob to the envy of her fellow female schoolmate. Very good result at the school archery club.
Normal everyday girl. However she fell for the Devil (the one hunter by Emilia) in his human form (thinking him an everyday human) to the point that she'll get a part time job at the same place of the devil to spend time with him - but unable to confess her feeling. Which put her at odd with Emilia (thinking her to be the devil ex girlfriend).
She has no special ability as a normal human but developed an afinity with magic thank to her frequent contact with the devil and Emilia. And since being on the receiving end of a magic from between Emilia's original world (instead of Emilia), she can understand that world language).

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit : Lol wut the heck is wrong with my quote.
the last episode of this game had a lot of scenes and got a 2.0 update a few months later that added another chain with a scene (3-4 cgs variation). so if the content is the same in this one i think it will be rly good.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you trigger the CR H? Is it only to certain enemies? All I can seem to do is get her clothes ripped off and then die.

autizboyz

Reputation score
Anyone figure out yet how to make the brown girl getting H'd?

Reputation score
Does this game have any clear data bonuses from the first one? I never beat it because of the vampire's protection skill is lost among the 800000000000 other skills in the game for me.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Been playing this for an hour now and aside from 1 GO scene nothing ever happens.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Some ghouls do not have the ability to H your heroines. Such as those lvl3 ones in the meat warehouse(?)

A general advice I have about this game is do not get H events which cause you to skip the next day in the first week. Most of the important first week triggers are needed. And If CircleKame is still as crappy at debugging as they used to be, those trigger might just be missed and permanently broken for that save file (until you NG+, which I assume is there).

OH right! 1 more thing.

2 clothing items for the MC seems to be bugged. They are the vest, and the stockings. These 2 items seem to be unbreakable!! Hence you will never get H scenes if you wear those 2!!!

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some ghouls do not have the ability to H your heroines. Such as those lvl3 ones in the meat warehouse(?)

???

I followed the earlier suggestion of losing while alone, got the CG. Killed the first floor boss of the first 4 or so dungeons. Cleared down to the third floor of dungeon 106, which seems to be the main quest dungeon atm. Yet none of the ghouls will CR my main heroine, let alone the 2nd heroine. I've lost enough times that some of the sensitivity stats started going up to B. Got some CGs for one of the waitresses.

If anyone knows how to properly unlock the CR for any heroine, I'd love to know.

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm... so the main character doesnt have any tits huh? Jesus every game they release makes me more pissed at what they did with Arms Devicer S.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
CircleKame has always been lower on the scenes department. It focuses on CR. I cannot say for sure for this game, but likely it is still the case.
Wait, am I misreading things here or all my experience playing Arms Devicer and Parallel Fantasy's all a sham?

CircleKame's started out a great circle whose h-scenes tend to focus on moral degradation, with their protagonist started out as an uptight and just girls only to be broken into mindless cumdump within hours of the game (I'm looking at you Aty).

But ever since 2nd Arms Devicer mini-game/prequel (RJ147194) seems like they realized with his arts, people will still flock to it no matter how nonsensical, shitty buggy piece of a mess with minimum number of scenes that lies behind a wall of over-quest their games are, all games they did went all downhill...

I mean, just compare F4 (The Tifa one), Arms Devicer S (Seolla), and (Himeragi) with Parallel Fantasy IF+ (putting aside how long the game needed tons of updates before the bugs went out, and even then...). As much as I'm a Tifa and Super Robot Wars fanboy,I'd pick PF IF+ all day.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, am I misreading things here or all my experience playing Arms Devicer and Parallel Fantasy's all a sham?

CircleKame's started out a great circle whose h-scenes tend to focus on moral degradation, with their protagonist started out as an uptight and just girls only to be broken into mindless cumdump within hours of the game (I'm looking at you Aty).

But ever since 2nd Arms Devicer mini-game/prequel (RJ147194) seems like they realized with his arts, people will still flock to it no matter how nonsensical, shitty buggy piece of a mess with minimum number of scenes that lies behind a wall of over-quest their games are, all games they did went all downhill...

I mean, just compare F4 (The Tifa one), Arms Devicer S (Seolla), and (Himeragi) with Parallel Fantasy IF+ (putting aside how long the game needed tons of updates before the bugs went out, and even then...). As much as I'm a Tifa and Super Robot Wars fanboy,I'd pick PF IF+ all day.
Or even Arms Devicer the first one, where there's MULTIPLE ROUTES, each with their own scenes.
when's the last time KAME even had a dedicated route of all girls getting corrupted/mindbroken?