What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
normally where do u go for subjugating UR rank monsters?
End game dungeon final floor and the boss there should be UR. End game dungeon is entered through the middle door.

Same with the final couple of "boss" enemies of the final story-mode dungeon, I think...?

Drachronos

Reputation score
End game dungeon final floor and the boss there should be UR. End game dungeon is entered through the middle door.

Same with the final couple of "boss" enemies of the final story-mode dungeon, I think...?
the final boss of the devil castle n other story mode boss doesnt seem to count as UR, and how to enter the middle door for the end game dungeon in this ep?

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the final boss of the devil castle n other story mode boss doesnt seem to count as UR, and how to enter the middle door for the end game dungeon in this ep?
I think the middle door in that dungeon opens after you defeat the final boss in story mode, and then view a special "???" scene after defeating the final boss...? (I cannot remember exactly).

Maybe also need to view at least 1 "bad end" scene...? Or me Rank A adventurer....?

It's been too long, sorry.

Drachronos

Reputation score
I think the middle door in that dungeon opens after you defeat the final boss in story mode, and then view a special "???" scene after defeating the final boss...? (I cannot remember exactly).

Maybe also need to view at least 1 "bad end" scene...? Or me Rank A adventurer....?

It's been too long, sorry.
i see, i already defeated the final boss n reach A Rank but so far doesnt unlock it, most likely hav to be that bad scene or somethin

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i see, i already defeated the final boss n reach A Rank but so far doesnt unlock it, most likely hav to be that bad scene or somethin
Oh also, what level is your character? That might matter as well...

Maybe need that scene which you need to fight and beat Michael, which only triggers after have beaten 666 enemies. But given you are rank A, that almost certainly has happened...

Drachronos

Reputation score
Oh also, what level is your character? That might matter as well...

Maybe need that scene which you need to fight and beat Michael, which only triggers after have beaten 666 enemies. But given you are rank A, that almost certainly has happened...
level 60, n already beat michael.

EDIT: ok i managed to get the endless dungeon now, n is there a minotaur n other dungeon available to unlock besides dirty, city n devil castle in the rpg mv version or r those unavailable?

Last edited: