What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Don't remember how this one works, but in later CircleKame games, in order to access CG, the main character will have a skill called "Personal" or something along the lines of that (machine translated)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
help me
how to made quest
View attachment 40783
Google image translation gives something like "preparation for final battle ... advice from spirit world...."

It's been a while, but IIRC the haunt house should now have a spirit in front of it. You can speak with it, and it will allow you to go all the way into higher levels of the dungeon, until you fight some spirit boss...?

IIRC, the spirit will then be able to sell you an item that you need to equip, which prevents instant death spells. You need it to prevent the boss from instant-deathing your characters in the final fight. Alternatively, another option to prevent instant death is to have like 9999 luck. But you still need to go speak with the spirit at the haunted house and finish that quest line.

Drachronos

Reputation score
To get rid of the protection for Yuna (Yuki?), you want to finish the game, and in the NG+ re-birth room, pick an option to reset all of Yuna's skills. This will remove her protection skill, too. This is the only way. The story-line way was not implemented.
which crystal is it to reset?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I cannot remember exactly because it's so long ago.

But if you have the translation tool working, it should be easy.

That, or it's the crystal which has all the options as "images" which the tool cannot translate. In which case, you choose the option that clears ALL her stats, level, and skills. (which, upon selecting, should disable all the other picture options.)

Drachronos

Reputation score
I cannot remember exactly because it's so long ago.

But if you have the translation tool working, it should be easy.

That, or it's the crystal which has all the options as "images" which the tool cannot translate. In which case, you choose the option that clears ALL her stats, level, and skills. (which, upon selecting, should disable all the other picture options.)
i see

Eschation

Reputation score
Hopefully, you've figured it out by now, but if not, or for others:
1. It is not the end of the game you have to reach. Clearing Chapter 1 will allow you to access the crystals.
2. The crystal on the bottom right which says "LV," followed by four kanji, followed by "2" (Like so: LV####2) is the one you need to activate. It may reset more than just Yuna, but it won't reset Tifa, and I didn't spot any alternatives.
Note, also, that if you do not raise her libido, Yuna will still rebuff attempts to grab her. I assume some stat contest (and RNG) is involved in order for the enemy to succeed at that, but with a high enough libido, the girls simply let themselves be grabbed. (400+ probably guarantees a grab, though I have no idea if anything lower will also do so.)
The libido item is purchased from the shop in Midgar (futuristic city) with the suggestive picture over it. There's one that raises libido by 30 and one which lowers by the same amount. The descriptions have a "30" in them... so, go from there.
Another note, as far as I can tell, Yuna and Lightning can't get pregnant from random enemies (tested with the +pregnancy chance item and several vaginal cumshots. Also, the cg sets I've found online don't have any pregnant versions of the normal standing pictures for them).

Also, just to throw in an FYI about Lightning, she has a similar protection mechanic in Chapter 1, but Chapter 2 is entirely Lightning (it's also super short, and more of an extended event or short story, nothing like Chapter 1) and, as of Chapter 3, she no longer has that protection.

Last edited:

Drachronos

Reputation score
Hopefully, you've figured it out by now, but for others:
1. It is not the end of the game you have to reach. Clearing Chapter 1 will allow you to access the crystals.
2. The crystal on the bottom right which says "LV," followed by four kanji, followed by "2" (Like so: LV####2) is the one you need to activate. It may reset more than just Yuna, but it won't reset Tifa, and I didn't spot any alternatives.
Note, also, that if you do not raise her libido, Yuna will still rebuff attempts to grab her. I assume some stat contest is involved in order for the enemy to succeed at that, but with a high enough libido, the girls simply let themselves be grabbed.
The libido item is purchased from the shop in Midgar (futuristic city) with the suggestive picture over it. There's one that raises libido by 30 and one which lowers by the same amount. The descriptions have a "30" in them... so, go from there.
Another note, as far as I can tell, Yuna and Lightning can't get pregnant from random enemies (tested with the +pregnancy chance item and several vaginal cumshots. Also, the cg sets I've found online don't have any pregnant versions of the normal standing pictures for them).
ok thx, also do u know how to get the last three cgs for this? not sure how to get them