What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

alucard175

Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

has there been any attempt/progress to translate the game?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

has there been any attempt/progress to translate the game?
I think someone WAY BACK in this thread translated the menu. But that was for an older version of the game.

I myself did some manual (non-translation) fixes for my own version. Nothing note worthy.

oouser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a proper way to get nipple rings?

OMG this game had such a big potential! It's a pity it was abandoned. It could have been one of the best projects for last many years...

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think someone WAY BACK in this thread translated the menu. But that was for an older version of the game.

I myself did some manual (non-translation) fixes for my own version. Nothing note worthy.
I think rezz made a partial for this game and updated it to version2.1.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

People speculate this will get finished one day.
As it is now it isn't worth a translation.
It's basically an unfinished mess with only the main story in halfway decent shape with barely any H content.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This might be an idiot question but can you play as one of the companion? like Lightning and Yuna?

How can i finish the quest on the Mansion north west of Large Town (sorry forgot the name s)

and by the way how can you raise their affection or Likeness of the companions?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might be an idiot question but can you play as one of the companion? like Lightning and Yuna?

How can i finish the quest on the Mansion north west of Large Town (sorry forgot the name s)

and by the way how can you raise their affection or Likeness of the companions?
You cannot play as "ONLY" one of the companions. However, later, you will get a horse-carriage which allows you to select who to deploy in combat; which you can un-deploy Tifa.

To raise their affection, do more combat with them in your party. Each battle gains +1 affection. So 100 should get you to full affection. Lightning's affection does nothing ATM, most other males are just so you can do a marriage event at an island church in NG+.

I'm assuming your question about the mansion quest is the first one where you fight some ghosts and stuff; the first one after getting to the kingdom capital. Get up to the second floor and go through a teleporter. Then fight the ghost boss, then go back and report to the guy that gave you the quest.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm assuming your question about the mansion quest is the first one where you fight some ghosts and stuff; the first one after getting to the kingdom capital. Get up to the second floor and go through a teleporter. Then fight the ghost boss, then go back and report to the guy that gave you the quest.
but apparently they have a lot of health and low damage to them... im really confuse now :l sorry!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but apparently they have a lot of health and low damage to them... im really confuse now :l sorry!
Use spells. Yuna is great for this part with her spell. You can also buy spell scrolls in the Kingdom Capital's magic shop - you need to equip the orb(?) to use the spell - until you master it. You also need to assign it to a use slot. After you kill a certain number of them, Tifa learns a skill to do light-magic dmg to them.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where is it good to raise up the exposure lvl

poponline13

Lurker
Reputation score
There seems to be a link posted literally one page back that still seems active. I am disappointed you can't be bothered to read 1 page page back. If for some reason it doesn't work PM me and i'll upload a copy.
i had look around like 20 pages never thought it would be this close.Thank you by the way.

bigboss919

Reputation score
Hey all, I'm not sure if anyone's still paying attention to this page, but I'm currently in the process of trying to do a full translation of this game and was wondering if anyone who can read and understand Japanese, at least at a decent level, wouldn't mind helping? I'd really appreciate any help anyone could offer with the translation, as online translators often don't make sense! Thanks!

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey all, I'm not sure if anyone's still paying attention to this page, but I'm currently in the process of trying to do a full translation of this game and was wondering if anyone who can read and understand Japanese, at least at a decent level, wouldn't mind helping? I'd really appreciate any help anyone could offer with the translation, as online translators often don't make sense! Thanks!
Necro-ing threads is bad civilisation. :mad:

In all seriousness though, good luck with translating this. I gave up on playing it because I had no idea what was going on. Loved the art though. Generally machine translators will give you the general idea, but you'll need to fix the sentence structure and grammar yourself. If it really makes zero sense, try cutting it up into individual sentences or even individual phrases. Machine translators have an easier time with shorter chunks of text. Nonsensical words may also be names.

bigboss919

Reputation score
Necro-ing threads is bad civilisation. :mad:

In all seriousness though, good luck with translating this. I gave up on playing it because I had no idea what was going on. Loved the art though. Generally machine translators will give you the general idea, but you'll need to fix the sentence structure and grammar yourself. If it really makes zero sense, try cutting it up into individual sentences or even individual phrases. Machine translators have an easier time with shorter chunks of text. Nonsensical words may also be names.
Yeah, figured that last one out when I got to the different forms of spells, like bilzzard, blizzaga, etc.

Martino73

Reputation score
Hello ! tryed recently this game.

It seems really good but the ingame rape seens are totaly black out i can't see anymore Tifa when the goblins are having fun. And in the menu screen the nipple are censored.
Do you know how to remove this ?