OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

No, no, the way I'm setting version numbers is:

[Completed Version] : [Beta Version] : [Patch Version]

So right now we have 0.8.1, which is the 8th beta version with no fix. Only when the first number in the string changes from 0 to 1 will it be complete.

I hope to complete Claire's Quest by August 2018, and hopefully at least get Rathpike and Sorraine finished this year!

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The gallery is works by having one active switch for each scene you successfully unlock. Starting a new game obviously resets it, but previous saves should memorize scenes just fine!
So from what I understood from your explanation. If saveB (say Claire went to the fort and got sold of for prostitution and ended up in Rathpike) and saveC (say Claire got smuggled to Hooktown and ended up in Rathpike) come from saveA (the save before entering the fort or being smuggled to Hooktown). Then both saveB and saveC will share the unlocked gallery scenes since both saves came from saveA. As in the torture scene from saveB can be viewed from saveC because both of them came from saveA not from a new game? Did I get what your saying?

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So right now we have 0.8.1, which is the 8th beta version with no fix. Only when the first number in the string changes from 0 to 1 will it be complete.

I hope to complete Claire's Quest by August 2018, and hopefully at least get Rathpike and Sorraine finished this year!
Well, way I see it, that's 81% ready, if 1.0.0 is a complete version, and you seem to have quite a bit of content as it is other than the CG. Nyway, good luck, can't wait to play the whole thing (with CGs. CGs. CG!!!!!!!!!!!).

Ruffleneck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Best of luck! x) I really love the CGs, they're so nice and inviting :3

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So from what I understood from your explanation. If saveB (say Claire went to the fort and got sold of for prostitution and ended up in Rathpike) and saveC (say Claire got smuggled to Hooktown and ended up in Rathpike) come from saveA (the save before entering the fort or being smuggled to Hooktown). Then both saveB and saveC will share the unlocked gallery scenes since both saves came from saveA. As in the torture scene from saveB can be viewed from saveC because both of them came from saveA not from a new game? Did I get what your saying?

This, this is what i meant, since the story line branches at a certain point (based on 0.8.1 ver.) there are 2 CG that will negates each other i.e. the "torturer whipping claire" and "the pirate crew rape", since one requires claire to defy and the other to succumb to the torturer.

If the saves only remembers the CG from each route, the we wont have a complete CG in 1 master save.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This, this is what i meant, since the story line branches at a certain point (based on 0.8.1 ver.) there are 2 CG that will negates each other i.e. the "torturer whipping claire" and "the pirate crew rape", since one requires claire to defy and the other to succumb to the torturer.

If the saves only remembers the CG from each route, the we wont have a complete CG in 1 master save.
For this, I did have a specific solution in mind, which is when the game is complete, I'll add the option to start a new game from an existing game, which lets you go back to the beginning with some added bonuses, and allows you to get scenes you haven't gotten before. Obviously this is fairly time consuming, but, I'll make it an option if enough people want to do it, since I know there's a fair few players who have quite completionist mindsets!

Well, way I see it, that's 81% ready, if 1.0.0 is a complete version, and you seem to have quite a bit of content as it is other than the CG. Nyway, good luck, can't wait to play the whole thing (with CGs. CGs. CG!!!!!!!!!!!).
Not really. It doesn't go 0.9.0 -> 1.0.0 you see, it goes 0.9.0 -> 0.10.0.

By version 0.10.0 I'd ideally like to have Rathpike mostly done, with Valos in the game. My hope is by version 0.20.0 most of the game will be done, or not complete. By around version 1.21.0 I'd like a completed game. Obviously whether or not I can do this depends on the funding. Currently the funding on Patreon keeps game production afloat, guaranteeing 2-3 CGs per month and quite a bit of writing and programming. As the funding goes up, I can commission more artwork, and that leads to stuff being done faster. So it's really quite unpredictable, when the game will be done, but I'm sincerely hoping for 2018 August.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some RPGmaker games have a "common" file that fills the needed role - consolidating data from different save files and unsaved game sessions.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hum. For an unknown reason, the public version link on patreon (8.1) doesn't work if you click directly, but works if you copy/paste. Maybe i'm the only one, but you should probably check. However, the link from here is working properly. Also, you are still linking to the 7.2 in the opening post. Just saying^^

Last edited:

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the full version going to be free?

g0i5y

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why is there a futa tag? I haven't come across any futa content unfortunately.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

- Nice catch, first post has been updated with clickable DL link to latest 0.8.1 version

- Yes, the full version of this game will be totally free!

- No futa tag at the moment! There will be futa content in the future, but we'll add the kink tag only when it's in the game. It will be centered in Valos.

Inter

Reputation score

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but there's a soft-lock at the start of the game. If you feed the passed-out dude an apple and then try to re-enter the refugee camp, he'll keep spamming dialogue that you can't get out of.

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how many monster/beastality scene is in this game.

Sirry i didnt see it was on the first page is a list what is implemented.

Last edited:
OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but there's a soft-lock at the start of the game. If you feed the passed-out dude an apple and then try to re-enter the refugee camp, he'll keep spamming dialogue that you can't get out of.
Oh wow, nice catch! I'll fix that right up

yogibear90

Reputation score

Hi, really enjoying the game currently, but having trouble finding the customs house for the first thieves guild quest? Could someone point me the right way? Thanks!

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, really enjoying the game currently, but having trouble finding the customs house for the first thieves guild quest? Could someone point me the right way? Thanks!
its been a while, but it i'm not mistaken, its the big house near the dock, the first one you when arriving in rathpike.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like a new update is rolling out this week. Is there anything you'd like to say about it, Architect?

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a new update is rolling out this week. Is there anything you'd like to say about it, Architect?
Saw that too. Waiting for the public release. It's been a long time since I've played the game, guess it was the 0.7 version maybe.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really love this game, just finished the current content for first time this week.

It is amazing how many branching paths you have managed to add in, the writing is really good and the content is very fitting.

Considering the island hopping that will come and such I really cannot wait to play the full finished game of this! Currently this is by far among the best RPG maker games I have ever played. Right up there next to VHeroine

I also like how you can inadvertently finish some quests before you get the actual quest (like the ring in the forest at the beginning)

The CG's that are currently in the game are so hot as well!

Just downloaded Sex Zombie demo to give it a go as well :)