What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Dystopian Project] Claire's Quest

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

I've tried for like an hour and can't get into the beachside house on Rathpike. I'm sure there's something blindingly obvious I'm missing, but the door is locked and Claire can't climb the vines in the window. What gives?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

IIRC, you need a quest to do so. It's inside the thief guild.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just started playing this and had a quick question. The guy that is dying at the beginning, the one who asks for food. Is there a way to give him food before he dies? Is taking his money when he does die wrong as in will it screw me later on?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't speak to him until you enter the camp. There, buy or get an apple (someone gives one for free), leave the camp, talk to him, give him the apple, he will survive this way.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm. Seem to have run into a bug where attempting to access the gallery after having seen the futa scene in Valos has that particular scene replay on a continuous loop as soon as you enter the gallery proper, without being able to move around in the gallery and access other scenes. While nice for eye candy, not exactly conducive to the gallery's function.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont suppose there is an event / scene for the boy you can babysit near the start of the game?

can't figure out how to do these 2 either

* Dog Penetration; Kennels (Text Only)
* Dog Rape; Seaside House (Text Only)

Last edited:

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for the kennels one you have to have less than 4 defiance (I think) for the scene to trigger, and you have to take them on a walk far away

to get into the seaside house you have to, as someone mentioned when they answered my question, get in with Pliny's faction in Rathpike and get the quest from them which involves getting into the seaside house.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now i can't trigger the dog scene. if i choose to run, claire kicks the dog. if i choose to tame. she tames it. either choice, the dog leaves you alone.

what do i have too much of that is not allowing me to fail?

edit: defiance was too high. have to start over since i don't know how to lower stats.

now when i try to tame him. he pins claire down but kills her still. the specifics required are hard to find.

Last edited:

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

now i can't trigger the dog scene. if i choose to run, claire kicks the dog. if i choose to tame. she tames it. either choice, the dog leaves you alone.

what do i have too much of that is not allowing me to fail?

edit: defiance was too high. have to start over since i don't know how to lower stats.

now when i try to tame him. he pins claire down but kills her still. the specifics required are hard to find.
perhaps you need a certain amount of depravity/seduction to entice the dog?

since the game is still in development I would just use cheats combined with the nomad camp selling stat increase feathers to adjust your stats to the needed amount instead of starting over repeatedly

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Latest public version of 0.11.4 now available on Patreon! This time we've added Mac and Linux ports alongside the Windows one!

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
why there is not any news about this game on this thread the last one is about 0.11.4 ver?
and also anyone got a save with gallery unlocked for 0.14.1 ver or know a way to edit saves so everything in gallery is unlocked?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

perhaps you need a certain amount of depravity/seduction to entice the dog?

since the game is still in development I would just use cheats combined with the nomad camp selling stat increase feathers to adjust your stats to the needed amount instead of starting over repeatedly
Yeah, you need to be below a certain defiance stat, and above another depravity stat. At least in a previous version it was like that. Used cheats to adjust my stats and did trial and error to get that scene.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dystopian's Patreon has been frozen and is under review. I'm guessing it's the bestiality they aren't happy with.
edit: Nevermind. Apparently, they just wanted him to move the sexy images "behind the curtain".

Last edited: