Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Club Halls

Artemis, still in his pyjama's, slippers and carrying a duffel bag while whistling an off-key tune walks into the club hall.

"Now, I remember Corax saying something about a martial arts club..." Art says quietly to himself. "Mayhap I should've gotten him to tell me where exactly it is located here...Then again I've pissed him off already, don't want to push it too far." Art starts wandering around the stalls, asking people where the martial arts club is all the while getting odd looks because of the way he's dressed.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Was I summoned as an NPC?)

As Art continued to question those passing by, a dark-haired boy grew curious, not only of his odd clothing, but of how he could miss the martial arts club. Normally not one to do this, he took a deep breath and walked behind Art, tapping his shoulder.

"Excuse me? I don't want to seem rude, but those are very odd clothes you have on,"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Of course they would be," Art says as he turns around to greet the boy. "They're my pyjama's. Mayhap you could direct me to the martial arts club? I'd like to find out if they do fencing."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's made of some very nice material. You should probably try the dressmakers' club down the hall," he points to the door at the far left. "Lots of girls there too, if you know what I'm sayin',"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Uh....No thanks, I think I'll pass on that. I just didnt bother getting dressed, is all. Anyway, the martial arts club? Do you know where I could find it?"

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"No, honestly! You really should check the dressmakers' club!" He cracks a creepy smile. "PLEASE JOIN THE DRESSMAKERS' CLUB. I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER. I THINK I'M TURNING GAY IN THERE!" The boy begins to tug on Art's pajamas.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((Oh god Dark, that made me laugh hard xD))

"Uh...." Art pauses as the guy starts clinging on to him. "Dress making isn't really my thing.." Art says trying to free himself from this apparent nutjob. "Look if it'll help you out I'll check it out after I've checked out the martial arts club, but I'm not promising I'm joining."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The boys eyes begin to water and he grips even more tightly. "YOU HAVE TO PROMISE! PLEASE!"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((Lol you're determined to get Art to join aren't you?))

"Fine, fine. I'll join. Now can you direct me to the martial arts club? and if you're worried about your masculinity, why dont you join the martial arts club too?"

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! WE'RE BOTH GOING TO THE CLUB ROOM AND I'M MAKING SURE YOU JOIN!" He takes a deep breath, then says, "And plus I don't like fighting..."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art lets out a sigh and raises his hand to his face. "Fine, we go there first, then you take me to the martial arts club straight after."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(<3)

Grabbing Art by the hand, the boy begins skipping down the hall to the dressmakers' club. At the sign up sheet, he hands Art a pen, with that same creepy smile. "It's great you expressed interest in the dressmakers' club, friend!"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"What have I gotten myself into...?" Art thinks to himself as he takes the pen from the boy and signs his name. "If Emily ever finds out about this I'll never hear the end of it.."

"Right, now thats sorted out how about the martial arts club?" Art says hastily, eager to get out of here.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The boy has already wandered off, intending on going to the town.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"That....that...that..." Art repeats to himself, lost for words that he was so easily duped. Grabbing the sheet of paper Art goes over to a an unoccupied area and burns it using his magic. "That'll teach him for tricking me. Now, on to the martial arts club." He makes his way back to the stalls.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Another boy, this one dressed in a gi, wanders by.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

By the way the boy is dressed Art assumes he's from the martial arts club. "Hey, I was looking for the martial arts club. By any chance are you a member of it?"

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Actually I got this from the dressmakers' club. You should definitely join it," he says, trying not to laugh.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Ergh, thats alright, I'll give it a miss." Art says as he walks away to find the martial arts club.

Finally coming to what seemed like the martial arts club given all the weapons and equipment Art walks up to the person at the stall.

"Hi, could you tell me if you doing fencing here as well?"

((there, cant get me THIS TIME Dark!))