What's new

[Clymenia] 民間正義会社2/ Civilian Justice League 2 (RJ201363)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The translated text is decent, its definitely not just been ran through a machine translater. Some random bits of text are still in Japanese though.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried it, the translation is good. The untranslated chunks seems to be in battle for the most part because they seemed to have trouble translating a few in-battle messages due to the way the software works.
And H-games can sell quite a lot on Steam, just look at Meltys Quest and Fallen. So yeah the platform is definitely one of the big problems, the crackdown on H-games from Steam could not happen at a worst time.

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I played the translated version and its pretty decent. You shouldn't expect 100% flawless English from a native speaker, but its better than google translate; I could understand it well enough.
There are a few scenes and some option boxes (the right elevator and the clothing change) that got missed, as well as parts of the battle engine. The latter was explained by Clymenia as unavoidable because the game was coded with the Japanese version of RPGM. It doesn't take away from the experience b/c the Japanese text is there for words like "was defeated" or "appeared" or "dropped" (I'm guessing).

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're just buying the game to make an impact towards the author's sales I suggest you to just give him the money firsthand by messaging him and asking for a paypal/donation option. Then just pirate the game yourself, I mean it's literally like 1 page back. I think he would at least take it to be much more meaningful when you portray that you come from ULMF and there ARE communities out there that support him but are quiet.

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you're just buying the game to make an impact towards the author's sales I suggest you to just give him the money firsthand by messaging him and asking for a paypal/donation option. Then just pirate the game yourself, I mean it's literally like 1 page back. I think he would at least take it to be much more meaningful when you portray that you come from ULMF and there ARE communities out there that support him but are quiet.
Just sent the guy an email and he does have a paypal you can donate to, so you can show your support through that.
Also, the next game has a gameplay mechanic similar to Liz of the Tower apparently :p

Zergface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh no! the megas with the translated version is gone... feels bad man :(

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looks like Clymenia is not very happy about the unofficial translations, no big news.

However, do you guys think it makes sense to reach out to them and let them know that they can use the unofficial translations for their official release? This way they won't have to pay the translation fee to dlsite.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like Clymenia is not very happy about the unofficial translations, no big news.

However, do you guys think it makes sense to reach out to them and let them know that they can use the unofficial translations for their official release? This way they won't have to pay the translation fee to dlsite.
Clymenia does say in the tweet that if someone sends them the patch, it'd be put up on English dlsite.
Who was the one that translated the games anyway? It would be best for that person to be the one making the decision. Unless they dropped off the map.

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's too late you cannot coop with him if you are the one actively committed piracy. He says they should have sent the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.