What's new

Patreon SIM Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Sid Valentine] Cohabitation

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Cohabitation

v0.36

- Added in sleeping thigh sex scene.
- Added in repeatable kissing practice scene.
- Added in shower spy cam scene.
- Added in groping progression event.

For best results you should load a save after you finished the kissing scene. And like with that, you should save after the groping scene and keep that save for later.

Thank you dardamex.

Just one thing. I went to your Patreon to give you something and saw that you've set a minimum of 5$ to become patron...

EDIT: OH SHIT! I didn't selected the "No Reward" radio button! My bad. Deleting... :D

And you also need to clarify this statement:

"For $5 a month you'll get access to every new major content update for my games"

Saying this is like if you were planning to make the game a patreon-only project, and I don't think that's your intention, right? :confused:

Anyway, thank you as always.

Last edited:

Mirtugast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A'ight.

I liked this, it was no nonsense. I like no nonsense. I found it this morning and thought the content updates were coming pretty quickly from your posts here. Hope the break doesn't wreck that too badly. Didn't run into any horrific bugs, just some grammar here and there so these are general observations:

1. Pop up a number somewhere for the current $ owned. I just kind of worked when I felt like it but lost track and didn't want to run out of cash so kept working 'to be sure'. I downloaded a save editor when I hit the 'end' and had idiotic amounts of cash.

I didn't mind not knowing lust/lewd/affection/suspicion to be honest. Since it's not 'your' stat, it seemed appropriate to not have an easily accessible digit assigned. I wouldn't even mind 'Affection [slightly/somewhat/greatly] increased', but that's subjective.

2. "Temptin' as it is, though, I'm not that big of a creepy asshole to actually rape her...", he said, as he thrust his dick between the thighs of a passed out, bare-breasted, blood-related female, whom he sneakily gave a massive dose of sleeping pills the night before.

Either the game needs some self-awareness or Calvin does. He's the creepiest of assholes.

3. You said in the OP you hope discussing the game will motivate you to keep working on it. You might not appreciate this bit of advice but I'm pledging a bit of dosh to Nverjos' Coceter Chronicles and he's got a 'I'm making this, pledge or don't'-attitude. He's got a single, $1 pledge tier up. I understand the 5/10/25 tiers look... professional, but personally, it's the single $1 tier that got me to pledge to Nverjos. Yes, someone can do a custom no reward pledge, but it's the message you send to visitors with a small donation tier that gets their attention. If you enjoy engaging and post repeatedly, pulling any patrons into development with polls and regular updates, that's both a motivator and a selling point.

No, Nverjos' patreon isn't going to make him rich (at least I hope not, the rich ones are the laziest ones), but I'll bet money he wouldn't have a tenth the patrons with 5/10/25.

Then again if your single patron gives you a fat 28 dollars you might say '200 pledges can suck it'.

4. Someone mentioned it already, but the leave confirmation is slightly unnecessary. Maybe even a way to single-click to every room from Megan's would be tits.

5. I'd love to see the spying livened up a bit by maybe varying Megan's wardrobe/comfort levels. Shy and socially awkward broad should probably change really really quickly with that pitiful divider to safeguard her from scumbag uncle.

I'll admit I'm no game designer so how you'd implement this is beyond me, but I feel like once you click the divider once, there's no reason to click it again.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1. Pop up a number somewhere for the current $ owned. I just kind of worked when I felt like it but lost track and didn't want to run out of cash so kept working 'to be sure'. I downloaded a save editor when I hit the 'end' and had idiotic amounts of cash.

I didn't mind not knowing lust/lewd/affection/suspicion to be honest. Since it's not 'your' stat, it seemed appropriate to not have an easily accessible digit assigned. I wouldn't even mind 'Affection [slightly/somewhat/greatly] increased', but that's subjective.
No offense, but you should RTFM.

It was said at the very start "press shift for money & stats!". And he said it again in the thread.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As to using Illusion's poser for the graphics: Glassix has been going for nearly a year at this point I think and hasn't had any problems as far as I know, then there's also a handful of other games that use HS as well. So even if I do get into some sort of trouble at least I'll be in good company, though I suspect if it's anything it'll be a 'cease and desist' request.

"For $5 a month you'll get access to every new major content update for my games"

Saying this is like if you were planning to make the game a patreon-only project, and I don't think that's your intention, right? :confused:

Anyway, thank you as always.
Ah, yeah, I'll clarify that on the Patreon page. I plan to do the usual set-up here: newest version is available to patrons and then when the next version comes out that last one will be available to the public and the newest for patrons. I don't plan to make the public version a demo or cut anything from them like I've seen others do, though.

2. "Temptin' as it is, though, I'm not that big of a creepy asshole to actually rape her...", he said, as he thrust his dick between the thighs of a passed out, bare-breasted, blood-related female, whom he sneakily gave a massive dose of sleeping pills the night before.

Either the game needs some self-awareness or Calvin does. He's the creepiest of assholes.
This was meant to be a bit of (really) dark humor -- Calvin actually believes he's being somewhat noble by not going all the way with her immediately, despite everything else he's doing.

No, I'm not looking to get rich or anything but I am hoping to eventually make enough that I can hire an artist (even a 3D one) so I can stop using posers which are really limiting to what I can do in scenes. Like with the mall stuff -- I originally wanted to put Megan in jeans when you go there but I also plan to do 'quickie' events yet HoneySelect doesn't have a 'jeans pulled down' option and as such only a skirt would really work for those sort of events.

4. Someone mentioned it already, but the leave confirmation is slightly unnecessary. Maybe even a way to single-click to every room from Megan's would be tits.
I meant to do this but it slipped my mind as I was finishing up the other content.

5. I'd love to see the spying livened up a bit by maybe varying Megan's wardrobe/comfort levels. Shy and socially awkward broad should probably change really really quickly with that pitiful divider to safeguard her from scumbag uncle.
I do plan on adding more content there. Once she becomes more lewd she'll start to suspect / wonder if Calvin is watching and start deliberately showing off. As for it being too much from the start, I guess I can see that, though Megan doesn't really think that poorly about Calvin and I thought it was important to give the player a decent scene early on.

Mirtugast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought it was important to give the player a decent scene early on.
That's true. I'm all for build-up but need some taytays to get you goin. Hadn't thought about making her lewd-er (what a word). Might even make for a nice opener into further 'giving in'.

Like it, keep it up.

Edit: I popped Honey Select onto my laptop earlier to see what's what and I'd figured you could manually pose them, but it does indeed seem more limited than I thought it'd be.

I'll take these over badly done custom 3DCG in a final version, but yeah, subjective, and obviously I'm not developing but being limited this way looks like it can get demoralizing.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that you have a patreon I just wanted to say good luck with the impending lawsuit with illusion.
If the game is free, I don't see why there would be any lawsuit.

HFT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just passing by, wanted to say I really appreciate your game!

Keep up the good work!

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As to using Illusion's poser for the graphics: Glassix has been going for nearly a year at this point I think and hasn't had any problems as far as I know, then there's also a handful of other games that use HS as well. So even if I do get into some sort of trouble at least I'll be in good company, though I suspect if it's anything it'll be a 'cease and desist' request.
Good that you are not worried about it, Illusion games have been pirated outside of Japan for years and I have never heard of any major legal action, or any at all for that matter. No idea what Shamoke was going on about, but its hardly anything to worry about.

Nice game, loving it, even the dark humor bits. Looking forward to when you can start adjusting the scenes as she becomes more lewd, its that sort of detail which really makes the game IMO.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There was a bug preventing probably everyone from seeing the new groping event. So here's a (hopefully) fixed version:
v0.36.1

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was a bug preventing probably everyone from seeing the new groping event. So here's a (hopefully) fixed version:
v0.36.1
I was asking myself why you called 'progression event' to the repeatable massage.

Now I understand. :D

Thank you!

Edit: Man, that event is HOT AS HELL!! It really made an effect on me, ha ha! Good job! :p

Last edited:
OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was asking myself why you called 'progression event' to the repeatable massage.

Now I understand. :D

Thank you!

Edit: Man, that event is HOT AS HELL!! It really made an effect on me, ha ha! Good job! :p
Thanks. I was actually worried that I might've went overboard with making her scream about how she liked it.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. I was actually worried that I might've went overboard with making her scream about how she liked it.
Not at all... I don't want to generalize here but, IMHO, shy women tend to become very vocal when they get really aroused. It's like getting drunk, but with pleasure instead of alcohol.

I remember one time when I called terrible things to my GF while she was near orgasm and later on she said that she loved that. :p

So I don't see any problem at all if Megan gets hot and starts speaking her "mind" out.

Actually, what you can show is her feeling really ashamed after the event is ended and she remembers what she said while being pleasured. That would be more appropriate.

Bobdob

Reputation score

Is there really no way to see the currently held amount of money?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't seem to repeat the kiss scene yet, though I did get it the first time around. Affection >100, Lust 80ish and Lewdness >40. What have I done wrong?

LordOnjo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to repeat the kiss scene yet, though I did get it the first time around. Affection >100, Lust 80ish and Lewdness >40. What have I done wrong?
You click on cals bed and should be an option to call megan over

How do i get to the hallway i got the message saying i can go to the mall with her but cant find the option any help?

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You click on cals bed and should be an option to call megan over

How do i get to the hallway i got the message saying i can go to the mall with her but cant find the option any help?
Not in the current version, I'm still walking on the mall stuff. The current content pretty much ends after the groping scene.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome game.
Any news regarding the next release window?
There's a new version for $5+ patrons in his Patreon, but he doesn't seem very concerned about money because he only announced it over there and not here. :p