What's new

Patreon SIM Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Sid Valentine] Cohabitation

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Cohabitation

Yeah, v0.38.1 is up for Patrons. I'm in the middle of creating more scenes for what will probably be v0.40 and once I finish that one then v0.38 will be made available to the public.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, v0.38.1 is up for Patrons. I'm in the middle of creating more scenes for what will probably be v0.40 and once I finish that one then v0.38 will be made available to the public.
Can you repair link to download in first post? I get message:I get message: Enter decryption key.The provided key is invalid.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's working fine for me. Regardless, here's a freshly copied one from my Mega account:

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game looks very well. The only thing is it's strange to see this kind of game based on RPG Maker:)

LemuresXL

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug when taking her to the mall, if you buy all the clothes, it doesn't give you any favor.

Love this game btw. Right in my brain house and nice to have a game based on a younger girl rather than another milf type.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for the silence. I wanted to wait until I had something new to show before I posted any sort of progress update but the latest version kept getting pushed further and further back.

v0.40 is out for Patrons now and as such there's a new public version:
v0.38.1

- You can now take Megan to the mall, buy her stuff, and in doing so earn favor points.
- After earning enough favor points you can have Megan partake in a blindfolded taste test.
- You can now also have Megan wash Calvin's back in the bathroom.
- Calvin can now grope Megan when they're watching TV together.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would someone share savefile?
It seems that i have deleted mine :(

poplarchan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the silence. I wanted to wait until I had something new to show before I posted any sort of progress update but the latest version kept getting pushed further and further back.

v0.40 is out for Patrons now and as such there's a new public version:
v0.38.1

- You can now take Megan to the mall, buy her stuff, and in doing so earn favor points.
- After earning enough favor points you can have Megan partake in a blindfolded taste test.
- You can now also have Megan wash Calvin's back in the bathroom.
- Calvin can now grope Megan when they're watching TV together.
How do i get the blinfolded test i got 300+ affection 300+ lewdness and 200+ favor and still nothing.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hit 'X' when you're in Megan's room during the Morning - Night periods. It'll bring up a list of favors that you can currently do (with the taste test being the only one in 0.38).

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

v0.38.2

- Fixes a bug where when you select 'Buy it All' in the clothing store no stats change.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New Versions

Public: v0.40.1

New since the last public version:
- Ask her to strip favor scene
- Ask to wash her chest favor scene
- Repeatable groping scene
- Now to go to the mall instead of going into the hallway you now can only go to the mall by speaking to Megan in the 'Afternoon' period.

Patron: v0.42
New since the last version:
- Goodnight kiss favor scene and repeatable version. You can only do this during the 'Midnight' period. Hit 'X' or 'Escape' to bring up the favor menu and select it.
- Oral progression event and repeatable version. This requires Megan's Lust, Lewdness, and Affection to all be at least 100 each. You'll also have to do the Strip, Chest Wash, and Goodnight Kiss favor scenes, which means if you've already seen them then you'll have to revert to an earlier save (sorry about this). Once all those requirements are met it will activate automatically during the 'Afternoon' period.
For the repeatable version, after you see the initial one you can do it by going to Calvin's bed and selecting it during the Morning - Night periods. Unlike the others, though, unless her lust is at 80 she'll flat turn you down.
- Speaking of lust, it's now capped at 100.
Like usual expect bugs and other oddities. Report any problems you find and I'll get on fixing them as fast as possible.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, as I'm nearing the end of the first main section of the game I'm beginning to polish it up before moving on to the next. So, if any one has any ideas on how to improve this section of the game don't hesitate to speak up. I'm not looking for anything particularly grandiose, just small stuff that will help to better flesh out the situation and the characters.

Likely the best way to help would be to start the game from the beginning and give me feedback for any part that you feel could be improved or if you feel like a small scene inserted somewhere would really help. If you do this, please don't cheat with Megan's stats. Money and favor points should be fine to mess with but if you put Megan's stats too high you will end up skipping scenes that require her stats to be at a certain level.

I am not looking for ideas for new sex scenes. This is purely for character and world building. I cannot stress this enough - I currently do not want suggestions for sex scenes.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll try to test out the game, looks interesting.

Here's my thought after testing :

Public: v0.40.1

- Shower didn't give anything in particular
shower action didn't give anything particular yet, either stat boost or other things. Probably in future update it will have something?
- how to see status - no status option
Couldn't see status or option about that as well as I couldn't see my statistic progress with the girl. I assuming my progress from girl's behaviour but that's quite hard without proper stats
- cook - after choose small meal - the large meal is nowhere to found
The option for large meal is missing after I choose small meal
- early morning event - upon masturbation on hands no cg's whatsoever as opposed the other option
- work - after choose simple work - the complex work is nowhere to found
same like cook
- sink and trash has same suspicion reduction points. Are you going to change these in the future?

Hope these help.

Last edited:
OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Public: v0.42.1
Windows:

Mac:

New since the last public version:
- Goodnight kiss favor scene and repeatable version. You can only do this during the 'Midnight' period. Hit 'X' or 'Escape' to bring up the favor menu and select it.
- Oral progression event and repeatable version. This requires Megan's Lust, Lewdness, and Affection to all be at least 100 each. You'll also have to do the Strip, Chest Wash, and Goodnight Kiss favor scenes, which means if you've already seen them then you'll have to revert to an earlier save (sorry about this). Once all those requirements are met it will activate automatically during the 'Afternoon' period.
For the repeatable version, after you see the initial one you can do it by going to Calvin's bed and selecting it during the Morning - Night periods. Unlike the others, though, unless her lust is at 80 she'll flat turn you down.
- Speaking of lust, it's now capped at 100.

Patron: v0.43

New since last version:

- The ability to have a 'family meal' during the evening the period. To get to it just click on Megan at the dinner table and select 'family meal'. Like with cooking for just Megan this is actually three scenes: a low affection variation, a medium one, and a high one.
- When you go to take out the garbage or do the dishes there's a 1 out of 3 chance that Megan will help you if her affection is at least 75. If you do either during the morning or evening periods when she's sitting at the table then it will always trigger as long as her affection is at 75.
- Created and inserted an image of Megan's parents in the intro.
- Made it so that neither lust nor suspicion fall below 0 now.

This is the first time uploading a Mac version. I don't own a Mac so I probably won't be able to troubleshoot with that version. Also, if you're having trouble with the links then try to copy and past the entire link into your address bar.

Last edited:

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your Windows link is goobered, should be:

-BB

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Your Windows link is goobered, should be:

-BB
Thanks, I fixed it. I don't know why this keeps happening. It seems that if a link is too long most forums put a space in it (this has happened else where too).

justforacc3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems a long long way for real sex.....isn't it?
So unbearable :(:(

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New versions are out.

Public: v0.43.1
New since last version:
- The ability to have a 'family meal' during the evening the period. To get to it just click on Megan at the dinner table and select 'family meal'. Like with cooking for just Megan this is actually three scenes: a low affection variation, a medium one, and a high one.

- When you go to take out the garbage or do the dishes there's a 1 out of 3 chance that Megan will help you if her affection is at least 75. If you do either during the morning or evening periods when she's sitting at the table then it will always trigger as long as her affection is at 75.

- Created and inserted an image of Megan's parents in the intro.

- Made it so that neither lust nor suspicion fall below 0 now.

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

v0.45
New since last version:
- Early morning TV watching with Kevin and Susan. Only available during the very first period of the day. You reach by clicking on the door and selecting 'Living Room'. There are three events here where Kevin and the married couple talk based on Megan's affection plus a generic one that plays in between.

- Night time TV watching with Kevin, Susan, and Megan. Only available during the 'Night' period (not 'Midnight'). Reach the same way as above. There are four events for this - high, mid, and low affection ones, and then a slightly lewd one (requires you to have seen the previous three plus have lewdness to at least 100). There are also repeatable versions of all four.

- New progression event: masturbate onto Megan. This should automatically activate in Megan and Calvin's room during the Afternoon period once you have at least 200 lewdness, have seen the oral progression event, and have done the midnight kiss favor at least once. This also has a repeatable version you can access via Calvin's bed.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Public: v0.45.2

New since last version:
- Early morning TV watching with Kevin and Susan. Only available during the very first period of the day. You reach by clicking on the door and selecting 'Living Room'. There are three events here where Kevin and the married couple talk based on Megan's affection plus a generic one that plays in between.

- Night time TV watching with Kevin, Susan, and Megan. Only available during the 'Night' period (not 'Midnight'). Reach the same way as above. There are four events for this - high, mid, and low affection ones, and then a slightly lewd one (requires you to have seen the previous three plus have lewdness to at least 100). There are also repeatable versions of all four.

- New progression event: masturbate onto Megan. This should automatically activate in Megan and Calvin's room during the Afternoon period once you have at least 200 lewdness, have seen the oral progression event, and have done the midnight kiss favor at least once. This also has a repeatable version you can access via Calvin's bed.

Windows:

Mac:

Patrons: v0.48

New since last version:
- New favor event in the shower plus its repeatable version. To trigger it you need to have seen the oral progression event and have at least 75 favor points.

- You can now catch Susan (the sister-in-law) taking a shower on the spy cam plus its repeatable version. To trigger this you'll have to check on the spy cams during the early morning period and have seen Megan washing herself on the spy cam (you'll probably have to see that again if you've already seen it once before this version in order to create the trigger needed).

- Two new scenes of Megan on the spy cams plus their repeatable versions. The first requires you to have seen the mother's and have Megan's lewdness at 200. The second requires you to have seen the former one and have her lewdness at 300.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hate to tell ya, but there's an issue with the Mac build. Tried unarchiving on both a PC and a Mac (Macs sometimes have issues for me on 7z files), but game will not open. Haven't tried the PC version yet...

EDIT - checked the PC version and it's fine. You may want to have MV spit out a new Mac version...

Last edited: