What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ COLOPOT ] [ころぽっと] Risna and the Pregnant Nightmare Village / リスナと悪夢を孕みし村 (RE143003) (RJ143003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New game from the maker of Ochihime \' '\

Downloading the trial atm but expecting multiple costume changes.

Coming out early November.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ころぽっと]リスナと悪夢を孕みし村

Art style looks nice. Downloading the demo now :)

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

I've always liked this circle's games, and they seem to get better and more fleshed out with each release, looking forward to seeing if this one continues that pattern.

That being said, it puts me off a bit how the main heroine in all their games seems to have a 90% absorption buffer on emotions, seems to always be the same face in most scenarios, with the teeniest difference in eyebrows or such at most. :confused:

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is out now

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

u can get it in Nyaa

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the fuck do I even do in this game? Seems impossible to progress without a text hooker or Japanese knowledge from what I've been seeing.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Geezis... My eyes were destoryed by the sharp color and my ear drums were broken by the joyful 80's punk-rock.
If this wasn't a Hentai game, I think this could be a Classic Retro JRPG..... due to the compelety lost track of next step and those weird way to advence the story...

I don't know what I am saying anymore, due to the damage this game had delivery to my brain.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Afraid? I have nightmares of torrents.. o.o little beady devil eyes watching over every little packet of mine as it travels around the world to capture what files I want! ;( Terrified is more like it...

B

bleahblah

Great game! Anyone got a save?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Afraid? I have nightmares of torrents.. o.o little beady devil eyes watching over every little packet of mine as it travels around the world to capture what files I want! ;( Terrified is more like it...
You're being paranoid, not everyone is out there to get you...

...Only some

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty nice game so far... thanks for the upload!... but it does give some braindamage... i been jamming buttons here and there but cant realy seem to progress after that first plant battle... would be great if theres some walkthrough... thanks!

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like there's a pregnant version for almost every scene. Is there a pregnancy system in this one?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is out, not a lot of pictures.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like there's a pregnant version for almost every scene. Is there a pregnancy system in this one?
You get pregnant by about anyone who fucks you. Lose in a Dungeon, get pregnant, talk to your granny, you get healed and your baby gets born. It even gets a rocking bed that you can interact with. So far I have 12 in my room... She should get a nice check from child support every month...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little Guide
  • When start, need back to home's magic circle get 2 basically skill and click mirror start.jpg
  • In fight is upper skill > enemy round > lower skill
  • After click mirror, choice 1st one is make a short cut about clothes and skill, 2nd one is change short cut name, then use item item1.jpg can load back clothes and skill
  • Each normal enemy can drop 1 part of clothes, some enemy need camp 1 or 2 more for making new clothes
  • If GoR or after some hscene can get pregnancy, if back to sleep can born baby, if talk to baby can up 1HP/day
  • If nude or keep clothes broken win fews times of fight, can nude walk in town, use item 発情誘発剤 also ok

• If get coin (古代のコイン), talk to cat can use 6 coin to change clothes
  • In fight, keep push key X or button 2 can open menu in fight.jpg , 1st is escape, 2nd is repair clothes, 3rd is use heal potion, 4th as same as use item item1.jpg load back clothes and skill
  • Next day some click point in dungeon will repop
  • Different dungeon maybe has different GoR
Clothes effect :
  • ダメージ軽減 --- reduce dmg
  • 回避率+ --- up AVO
  • 反撃率+ --- up % of counterattack
  • クリティカル率+ --- up % of critical hit
  • 火/水/風/土 シナジー --- skill of fire/water/wind/earth dmg up
  • 全シナジー --- all skill dmg up
  • 反撃ダメージ+ --- counterattack dmg up
  • LP自動回復+ --- LP rege
  • LPドロップ --- after fight LP recover
  • LP+ --- up max LP
  • 火/水/風/土 耐性 --- fire/water/wind/earth defence up
  • 回復効果増 --- recover item effect up
  • 入手SP増加 --- SP x 2
  • アイテムドロップ率上昇 --- item drop % x 2
  • クリティカル無効 --- enemy cant critical hit
  • 毒/暗闇 無効化 --- anti poison/darkness
  • 命中率 --- HIT
  • アイドル効果100% --- if get skill アイドル, when battle start, 100% down enemy HIT and AVO
  • シャーマンの効果100% --- if get skill シャーマン, when battle start, 100% down enemy element defence

Attachments

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is out, not a lot of pictures.
Some of those effects on the pictures look pretty bad. The the blood on the nipples one looks like he just drew a red line in MS paint. The same thing with the butthole in 34 - 38.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Use proxy servers like hotspot.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main story :
back to home's magic circle get base attack skill > go 4-D tailor shop > 1-F get 5 flower (薬花) > home talk to grandmother (1st choice) > click bottle > 4-E in camp use 2k buy crystal > home outside talk to girl > 2-H (4-G talk to aged), 8-A (4-D talk to drawf ), 1-A (4-C's inn talk to girl near entrance) , 8-H (7-E talk to man) vs 4 crystal > 6-C > 5-B, kill 4 boss in corner (north has little boss) 5-B.jpg > middle to deep area > turn 48 lamp on > boss > 6-C > red crystal need equip has high 炎シナジー, blue crystal need high 水シナジー, green crystal need high 風シナジー, purple crystal need high 土シナジー, golden need high $ > final boss > then hscene room open and can see all hscene

Other event (item better dont sell to npc if no good reward. Hscene maybe need high pheromone, nightmare hscene need item from man in 5-B)
  • 1-A : Dungeon can get 火の結晶, 魔物の精液, also has boss and fire crystal
  • 1-C : Talk to man in left side can get item, after 1-A boss has hscene
  • 1-F : Dungeon can get 薬花
  • 1-G : Man outside need パワージェリー(200$), if pregnant talk to him, if pregant again talk to him again, then sleep has hscene.If nude and high pheromone, in cow house talk to man has hscene
  • 2-C : Dungeon can get 魔物の精液, 動物の骨, also has boss
  • 2-H : Dungeon can get 薬花, 瑞々しい果実, 風の結晶, 動物の骨, also has boss and wind crystal
  • 3-A : After 4 crystal, if nude talk to man has hscene
  • 3-E : Woman in house need 瑞々しい果実(30$), if give her 10 item can get clothes
  • 3-H : If pregnant, talk to man near graveyard can get item (LP rege +5)
  • 4-C : Pub talk to master can sell item(but dont sell it better...). Man in pub need 回復薬(50$). In pub, if nude talk to man near middle, will open 2-C. After 4 crystal, inn talk to girl near entrance will open 1-A. 2 man in pub and man in inn, if high pheromone talk to them (maybe next day need talk to them again), then sleep has hscene
  • 4-D : Talk to drawf will open 8-A. Shop can repair clothes, if witch power high? talk to her (2nd choice) can make clothes for pregnant. Talk to man in SW will open 7-D, then in 7-D click rock to dungeon 7-D.jpg
  • 4-E : Bunny girl in camp need 癒しの軟膏(300$). If nude talk to merchant who selling crystal (maybe next day need talk to him again), then sleep has hscene
  • 4-F : Talk to man in SW can buy and sell item, also can sell 護身粉, if new version can buy 1 more clothes. If pregnant, in house talk to man has hscene
  • 4-G : Talk to aged will open 2-H. After 4 crystal, inside house woman need 火の結晶 + 土の結晶, reward has clothes. If high pheromone talk to man outside (maybe before need nude talk to him), then sleep has hscene
  • 4-H : Maybe nude talk to him, then next day talk to him, 1 more day talk to him then sleep has hscene
  • 5-B : Before 4 crystal, talk to man can get item (counterattack dmg +30). When this area change to dungeon, entrance go east can combine new clothes. Place can make new clothes, has box and boss in new version
  • 5-D : Cat, use 6 coin can exchange clothes
  • 5-F : Home
  • 5-G : House talk to woman will open 6-G and she need 4 x ポッコリキノコ, reward has clothes. If pregnant, talk to man can get item, if pheromone high talk to him (maybe next day need talk to him again), then sleep has hscene
  • 6-A : In house, man near entrance need 回復薬(100$), sell 10 to him then move out has hscene
  • 6-G : Dungeon can get 動物の骨, 水の結晶, ポッコリキノコ, ゼラチナスビーズ, also has boss
  • 7-C : If nude talk to man has hscene
  • 7-D : Dungeon can get 魔物の精液, if new version has boss
  • 7-E : After 4 crystal, talk to man can open 8-H
  • 8-A : Dungeon can get 動物の骨, 土の結晶, マンドレイクの根, also has earth crystal. New version add 1 normal monster bug monster.jpg
  • 8-D : 8-D.jpg has hidden dungeon, graveyard need use 果実酒 (in 2-H get 5 瑞々しい果実, then home B1 NE table make it), also has boss
  • 8-H : Dungeon can get ポッコリキノコ, 水の結晶, 動物の骨, also has water crystal

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.