What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [crazybat] Coming Of Age

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Coming of Age 0.2 [Sandboxish] [Slow Corruption]

I would like games with this art style if the artists didn't give the characters such stupidly enormous breasts.

I mean seriously, she doesn't look human with breasts that big. Sigh.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like games with this art style if the artists didn't give the characters such stupidly enormous breasts.

I mean seriously, she doesn't look human with breasts that big. Sigh.
Well if sorry it's not to your liking. But everyone has other preferences.
There's no way i can/would be able to keep everyone happy. That's just impossible. Well in theory i could make multiple models with different sizes but it would simple cost too much time/resources to implement.. if it was simple sure i would have liked to be able to put something like that in the game.

They are quit big but not as excessive big as in some other games in my opinion. I am pretty sure there are women IRL that have bigger ones than these.But there the minority of course.

Faucheur24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the update bro, bon courage :D

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well if sorry it's not to your liking. But everyone has other preferences.
There's no way i can/would be able to keep everyone happy. That's just impossible. Well in theory i could make multiple models with different sizes but it would simple cost too much time/resources to implement.. if it was simple sure i would have liked to be able to put something like that in the game.

They are quit big but not as excessive big as in some other games in my opinion. I am pretty sure there are women IRL that have bigger ones than these.But there the minority of course.
No, I know that! Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude. I apologize.

You do what you wanna do man. I was just frustrated, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you. That was my bad.

Even though it's not to my personal taste, your game does look good, the art looks good. So keep it up! :D

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Say, just wondering. How far are the events done. Like does the game already got to a point where she actually have sex?

Just curious and don't answer if you don't want to spoil anything.

And also wondering if you're gonna add some optional events that would contribute to her corruption?

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Say, just wondering. How far are the events done. Like does the game already got to a point where she actually have sex?

Just curious and don't answer if you don't want to spoil anything.

And also wondering if you're gonna add some optional events that would contribute to her corruption?
Hmm there will be at least one event in the upcoming release in which she will have sex. Perhaps more depending on your definition of sex.

As for events for corruptions there will be a choice during an event and depending on your answer she become more corrupted.. but i am still trying to find some inspiration to make some (repeatable) events fro this stat.

Were still at the start of her corruption so to say.
I still tweaking the pace of the game which will be an ongoing process.
It's at the same time also one of the most difficult things to do.

Some people found the pace a bit too slow. I still have some idea's to put some more events in the current timeline. So there's always the struggle between inserting more events within the current 3/4 weeks of in game time or move the time forward and at the same time keep everything balanced...

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, I know that! Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude. I apologize.

You do what you wanna do man. I was just frustrated, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you. That was my bad.

Even though it's not to my personal taste, your game does look good, the art looks good. So keep it up! :D
No problem. :D, And yeah I'll try to keep it up..

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Coming of Age 0.3 [Sandboxish] [Slow Corruption]

So after a lot of work here is Version 0.3!!! Updated opening post also..

Release notes are below:

Release notes 0.3:

- Fixed reported/unreported bugs (thank you for reporting them)
- Corrected lots of spelling mistakes in all the events
- Replaced lots of u by you/your and lots of mine by my.

- Added a small alternate event with Lucy at the library
This will trigger the 2nd time you go work a the libary after Lucy changed her clothes!!

- Added a repeatable exposure event at night with 2 stages so far.
This event will trigger a few days after you have agreed with your sister on the previous event.
Will change when certain level has been reached. So repeat it a few times.

- Added a new event with a small quest during week3.

- New costume has been added!!! Yeah
You will be able to buy it at the clothing store if your shame level is low enough.
Most of the existing events will be slightly changed when you wear this outfit!!

- Added a new "training" event which has some animation.

- Added 2nd stage for the clothing shop job. It is now considered completed!!!
There will now be a total of 4 One time events!! and 2 smaller repeatable events.
They will trigger based on your shame level.

- Replaced casual clothes standing picture by a new one.

- Added new repeatable event (Watch tv) in the evening at home.
Different outcome with different costumes.
Also added some randomness in it so keep repeating it a few times.
More options will appear when your exhibition level is above a certain level.
Made it optional to forward time from evening => night.

- Added 2 small events with your best friend.
- Added another event with your best friend.

- Added a optional follow-up event with your best friend.
You will only be able see this if you didn't refuse any of the previous once.

- Added conservation picture for Mom and Gina.
- There's is now a working toilet at school..
- Added a small "Easter egg" in the photo studio after a certain event.
- Added a lot of polish to a lot of events
- Added new Script for conditional choices. Old saves won't work!!! Sorry!!!
- Added new system Script from Yanfly in menu
This will add auto dash (default enabled)
You can customize window color.
Change volume of music sound effects etc...

- Changed default window color to purple.
- Added item "Colorbook" in inventory which you can use to change the window color to 1 of 4 present.
(One of the presents includes the "old" window color.
- Added some small talk to mom and old neighbour who comment on May's outfit
- You can take a peek at the new map which is WIP. Nothing to do there yet.

I also tweaked the conversation pictures in the scene with sister a bit. There are 2 variants.

1) Both are visible regardless who speaks and the picture changes when the mood changes.
2) Only the picture of the person speaking is visible. Will alternate depending who is speaking.

I'd like some feedback which one you prefer. You can view this scene directly after you load savegame3.

Total CG count 501.

To see all the Current content shame must be 69 or lower to trigger latest even in shop.
In my test run that was about the end of week 4/Start of week 5.

Old save files won't work!! This is due to adding a new script sorry.

I have added some save files from my test run:
The save files in the save files directory to skip ahead to day 5/6/7 day of the 2nd week or day 1 of week3.

SAVE 1 => friday night week 2 (Will trigger scene with sister next morning)
SAVE 2 => Saturday night week 2
SAVE 3 => Sunday night week 2 (Will trigger scene with sister)
SAVE 3 => Monday Morning day 1 of week3

New content was added starting from 3 week.

The only reason 1 was able to get this update out sooner then usual is that i have had some leave which allowed me to spend more time on it.

I will be attempting to release the next version before the end of the year.
But it will probably have a bit less content than this one.

Last edited:

Faucheur24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi again mate, where could i download your game please?

Faucheur24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh sorry, i was so stupid to ask dat stupid question xD btw it's a brillant game ! excellent job man!

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just uploaded a Bugfix release for the bug below:

- Game hangs when you enter the gym in week4 at school under certain conditions (In case you didn't go along with Gina in all previous events.)

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh sorry, i was so stupid to ask dat stupid question xD btw it's a brillant game ! excellent job man!
Thank you. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to grab the bugfix release i just posted.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Release a small bugfix Update. Link in first post has been updated.

The following bugs were fixed:

- Fixed issue that picture isn't removed when you say no to working at the library so that the game appears to hang.
- Added exit out of the WIP map so you don't get stuck there anymore
- Fixed 2nd training event from being repeatable when you click on door again. (It will still repeat one time if already triggered in old save)

This will probably be the last bug fix unless something major turns up.

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow thx for the new version, didnt expect it so early ! :D

played it with the included savegame 4, and had no bugs so far, events were nicely done (cheerleader event was superb) and finally starts to get really interesting

this is the best (in my eyes ) free corruption game i played so far, cant wait for future releases !

thx for your great work

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll be honest, I'm kinda glad you are not using Daz3D and is using the illusion models instead. Not a very big fan of Daz3D model and I kinda find them... not pretty.

Just kinda want to put that praise out there coz alot of the recent english games being made uses Daz3D which is kind of pushes me away on even trying them. Sorry if I'm pulling some nerves...

But yeah. keep doing what you're doing and I hope you do more \ o 3o/~

P.S.
Found a bug with the clothes store job.
Not sure what triggered it but it seems around week 4, instead of choosing shopping or working I pressed the cancel button [X] which made the clerk automatically choose the 2nd option [Work]. but after that, the locker in the employee dressing room has always been available even during the night and not needing to talk to the store clerk.
Though changing into the red dress or the sexier one during the night gets you stuck on the 2nd phase of the job since no customers will spawn.

Last edited:
OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll be honest, I'm kinda glad you are not using Daz3D and is using the illusion models instead. Not a very big fan of Daz3D model and I kinda find them... not pretty.

Just kinda want to put that praise out there coz alot of the recent english games being made uses Daz3D which is kind of pushes me away on even trying them. Sorry if I'm pulling some nerves...

But yeah. keep doing what you're doing and I hope you do more \ o 3o/~

P.S.
Found a bug with the clothes store job.
Not sure what triggered it but it seems around week 4, instead of choosing shopping or working I pressed the cancel button [X] which made the clerk automatically choose the 2nd option [Work]. but after that, the locker in the employee dressing room has always been available even during the night and not needing to talk to the store clerk.
Though changing into the red dress or the sexier one during the night gets you stuck on the 2nd phase of the job since no customers will spawn.
Thank you for reporting the bug . I'll look into it.

Well if i had any talent for Daz3d it would probably have turned out as another daz3d game. But at the time i realized it would take me months to get the hang of it to make renders of decent quality.
Another downside was the amount of assets needed for daz3d to make even a simple scene let alone a whole game. Were talking hundreds of dollars worth of assets..

I found that a bit too steep for a "hobby" project since i already intended to put in a lot of free time.

Update on the bug i think i found what the problem is. I forgot to disable some switches.
This problem only occurs after you get the 2nd outfit.
I had to make some changes to that particular events before the release cause there were some bug when i tested it.
Apparently i also introduced some new ones.. i think i have this one nailed down.. I'll also add an cancel option to that menu .

Last edited:

nono_boulot

Reputation score

i really enjoyed the game so far
thanks for creating it :)

would it be possible to add a way to follow what is left to do ? perhaps by using the quests? librarian, clothes shop, beach, ...

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty awesome for the beginning of a game, if you had a patron I'd support it.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i really enjoyed the game so far
thanks for creating it :)

would it be possible to add a way to follow what is left to do ? perhaps by using the quests? librarian, clothes shop, beach, ...
I already have a script in place for Quest log. So i'll try to put something in there. Might also write a bit of a guide since it kind of a sandbox game.

I can understand it will not always be clear when all context has been viewed.
Especially since the game is still in development.

For this release you need 69 shame to trigger the last even in the clothing shop. This will happen around week 5. Also to be able to view the 2nd scene in the gym with your friend you need not have denied any previous requests.

There are currently 2 phases in the "balcony" event phase 2 will trigger automatically after reaching a certain exhibitionist level.

The scene of the couch at home had 2 options which each person when wearing the new outfit.
The last 2 open up after reaching a certain exhibitionist level.

If you have seen those that's pretty much the content in this release.

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well if i had any talent for Daz3d it would probably have turned out as another daz3d game. But at the time i realized it would take me months to get the hang of it to make renders of decent quality.
Another downside was the amount of assets needed for daz3d to make even a simple scene let alone a whole game. Were talking hundreds of dollars worth of assets..

I found that a bit too steep for a "hobby" project since i already intended to put in a lot of free time.
Welp~ I guess good things can come out from things you lack~

To be honest though, using SB models makes the MC not look like a slut of some sort from the very start of the game which Daz3D immediately makes its hgame girls mostly tend to make them look like imo. Which is a crucial feel for a corruption game.

Though if you ever feel like improving the models, I do believe the recent illusion game honey select has pose editor program thing.