What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [crazybat] Coming Of Age

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After being a long time Lurker I've decided to try and make my own game.

This game is an sandbox(ish) game in which you play as a college student called May.
The idea is to create a slow corruption type of game. I have been working on this since the beginning of November 2016

This game has been inspired by Valentina Story. Which gave me inspiration for using Illusion's SBPR for the graphics in combination with RPGmaker VX Ace.
You will need to install the RPGmaker VX Ace RTP to play this game.

An in game day consists of 4 phases: Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.
There are about 9/10 weeks of gameplay in the current release (0.9) depending on your playstyle. Current game duration should be at around 7/8 hours.

• On Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday You'll have to attend college in the morning. In the other phases you can do Job/Events to pass the time.
  • On Wednesday,Saturday and Sunday there's are no classes and you can do jobs/events to pass the time.
Some events will only be available at certain times or can only be triggered after certain events/time.

• Main character can wear different clothes (Mainly during jobs and events) at the beach and when changing in her room)
  • Currently there are 3 main jobs (Library, Clothing store Clerk, Beach Cafe) and several side jobs (Promotion Job/Lifeguard/gym instructor))
  • There are about 3000 CG used in game (As of version 1.5)
  • Game has a standing picture which can be toggled with the D key or disabled completely with the use of the settings item.
  • To view May's stats screen press S
  • To view Mat sex stats press A
  • To hide the textbox press ALT!
  • To skip text press Ctrl
  • Press Q to open quest log
  • Use F5 and F6 to change window size (I recommend pressing F5 once)
  • Currently May has 4 stats, Shame, Lust and confidence and corruption
So what kind of fetishes do I expect to be in game:

Straight,Yuri,Voyeur,Masturbation,Anal,Blowjobs,Hand-jobs,Toys,Exhibitionist,M/F,MMF,FFM and probably some more stuff.

Currently in game:
Yuri, anal, cunnilingus,Voyeur, Masturbation, Hand-job, Boob-Job, Blowjob, Toys, (public) exposure. Water sports (Avoidable),Vagina sex, Threesomes.

Below are some pictures from the game:

Attachments

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Comming of Age 0.1

mc is virgin yes or no?

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mc is virgin yes or no?
Yes, although i don't know how much attention i will give that yet.

The basic idea is she starts off as shy and kinda inexperienced, and gets
"Experience" with help of her family and friends to start with.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At the moment you have not much so you can see if you have a main story or is it only pics with a stupid and illogical story (like Road Trip).

What is the main dream or goal from May? I cant say it at the moment. If the main dream/goal from the beginning is aso the end goal lies in your hands.

With these good pics are a lot possible if you can handle it.

I have to earn money and then nothing. No paying partial rent to the parents. So I working only for clothes at the moment.

Aso so you have not all npc in the game or they come only one time (your friend).

And that the breakfast cost the morning it is strange. Most time it takes 10-30 minutes and it takes in the Game a lot of hours?

The pics are good maybe you can switch off the pics and show only new pics it takes a lot of time clicking around it is not playing.

Aso the changes all time in the morning to go to bed,shower,normal clothes.

I played two weeks and it was very annoying all time clicking. Maybe skip seen pics or so.

When you have a PC in your room with a gallery would be nice that you can see your free played scenes in the Game.

A map in the inventory with all places.

Aso a Quest book or work book what you have to do. For example when I save and I play further in two weeks I don´t know what I have done before or maybe where all places are.

Bugs

work at the restaurant don´t work (wear clothes, talk to owner (I have to wear the clothes)
you can walk about furniture,a part of building,walls and so on (your sister walks on the wall)
your animation have not all time the clothes you wear (sport swimming suit,naked,promotion or photo shooting)
You can be naked in your room and the may is clothed (in rpg it gives aso nude sprites).
installexe have the name homework and not the game name Comming of Age 0.1 and version number (it is much easier when you play a lot of games to look at the version number to check if the game have had a update or it is the same you have)

Last edited:
OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi Dole,

First off thank u for your feedback to answer your questions:

- It's true there isn't an much of an overall story atm. To be honest i don't
know If there will be, simply because i am not a writer. I have some idea's
that are brewing regarding this, involving a debt and discovering more of
your family's past, but it still needs a lot of work.

- About the money, correct again it's only used for buying clothes atm.
I intend to use it for (buying) other stuff in the future (It is still early
in development)

- As for npc's, there will me more of them, and i do have some idea's for more
events with her friend.

- Breakfast is only a placeholder event to skip time atm, in case u want to
speed things up since there aren't that many events yet. Same goes for the
computer in the evening. Be aware using the computer everyday in the
evening might lead to not triggering certain events in the hallway on the 2nd
Floor.

- Since it's a sandbox game there will be some repeatable events. If u want
to skip them just hold shift to skip the text and pictures u have already
seen.

- Showering is only repeated for the 1st week after that is it optional. Taking
a shower below a certain shame level will alter the last picture slightly.
I will think about reducing it even further to maybe just 3 or 4 days

- a Gallery's is something i would have to like in game at some point.

- A map maybe i try to make the maps as logical as possible, but might need
to trow in some more hints where to find certain stuff.

- Questbook would be nice, but i have no clue how to implement it yet atm

regarding bugs:

- restaurant job has not been finished original it was suppose to be the first
main job. I changed the first main job to librarian. I will prob remove it and
have another sort of waiter job in the future

- Yeah there might still be some places where u can walk trough. Please point
out specific location if u run into them I'll fix the sister's room.

- Yes the standing picture is not there for all clothing yet.

Reason is removing the background from these images is very time
consuming for me atm.
I am currently taking screenshots with 1 background color and then remove
the background color to transparent.

Whatever tool i use (I use gimp atm) there will still be a glow all around the
image with the background color which is ugly, so i remove these pixels
manual in gimp which takes about 40-45 min per Picture... If anyone has
tips, alternatives to speed this up please feel free to share then :)

- I will prob change the filename in the future.

Thanks again for your feedback.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Coming of Age 0.1

hmm yeah that's kinda embarrassing..
I did spell it correct in the game itself... to mine defense i did say i sucked at grammar. Thanks for pointing it out. :D

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So a slow corruption game, I love those... and I'll follow that one then, but when I read "sandbox", will you add a main story ?

LemuresXL

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had such high hopes for Valentina Story. Hopefully Dynamite Red is OK wherever he is.

Anyways, will keep an eye on this one.

Dottorino80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HI! Good work to your new project.

I want to create a game too but I'm a beginner and DAZ is not so fast to be learn... I want to create a game with rpg maker but I don't know what program I can use to create my 3d model (humans and buildings)... what is the name of the program that you are using? (Or others for a beginner like me...) Thank you! :)

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

HI! Good work to your new project.

I want to create a game too but I'm a beginner and DAZ is not so fast to be learn... I want to create a game with rpg maker but I don't know what program I can use to create my 3d model (humans and buildings)... what is the name of the program that you are using? (Or others for a beginner like me...) Thank you! :)
Well that's exactly the problem i had. Cause beside having a steep leaning curve for Daz3D (if u want to do it right), having to buy assets to create anything is so ridiculous expensive, u pay like 9 bucks for a dress and that's probably one of the cheaper ones.

But to answer your question it called SBPR (Sexy beach Premium resort) it a game form Illusion soft with has a studio mode in which u can pose models.

The game has all sort of poses and animation already which helps tremendously.
The downside is your options are limited to the content which comes with the game. There are a lot of good mods (@ hongfire) to give it more flavor.

Or u could use Honey Select which is newer then SBPR and looks a bit better but has less mods at the moment.

Dottorino80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well that's exactly the problem i had. Cause beside having a steep leaning curve for Daz3D (if u want to do it right), having to buy assets to create anything is so ridiculous expensive, u pay like 9 bucks for a dress and that's probably one of the cheaper ones.

But to answer your question it called SBPR (Sexy beach Premium resort) it a game form Illusion soft with has a studio mode in which u can pose models.

The game has all sort of poses and animation already which helps tremendously.
The downside is your options are limited to the content which comes with the game. There are a lot of good mods (@ hongfire) to give it more flavor.

Or u could use Honey Select which is newer then SBPR and looks a bit better but has less mods at the moment.
Thank you so much! Yes I'm totaly agree with you... and I don't have so much money to start...

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a lot of mistakes regarding the English language.

And there also is this one message, that right after you wake up on Day 1, and you press the bed, you see this:

/n<May> I just woke up, i am not tyred yet.

Think something went wrong there :)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, yeah. English is pretty much a borked language as a whole, but anyway...

crazybat, as English is not your native language, I'll chime in here.
With regards to the above dialogue fragment, it's a slight coding error when the command shows up as dialogue. Most likley you hit a double backslash and didn't notice. But the dialogue itself could be reworded:

/n I just woke up but I'm still tired...
Bear in mind that the usage of commas is a very tricky thing to get right. Some native speakers are unclear as to the correct usage, so don't be too hard on yourself :)

I think that would actually work a little better.
Is this RPGMaker? If it is, then /n is actually incorrect notation.
There are two ways of addressing characters (And I only have a little bit of experience with RPGXP and RPGVX/A; don't know anything about MV notation) but I think these are the two two main ways:

1: \n[x] where x is the character's number in the Actors sheet (I think you know this. It just went wrong this one time.)
2: Typing the name out every time (much more labour-intensive)

* I've seen instances of \name[x] as well, but I still prefer \n[x].

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh, yeah. English is pretty much a borked language as a whole, but anyway...

crazybat, as English is not your native language, I'll chime in here.
With regards to the above dialogue fragment, it's a slight coding error when the command shows up as dialogue. Most likley you hit a double backslash and didn't notice. But the dialogue itself could be reworded:

/n I just woke up but I'm still tired...
Bear in mind that the usage of commas is a very tricky thing to get right. Some native speakers are unclear as to the correct usage, so don't be too hard on yourself :)

I think that would actually work a little better.
Is this RPGMaker? If it is, then /n is actually incorrect notation.
There are two ways of addressing characters (And I only have a little bit of experience with RPGXP and RPGVX/A; don't know anything about MV notation) but I think these are the two two main ways:

1: \n[x] where x is the character's number in the Actors sheet (I think you know this. It just went wrong this one time.)
2: Typing the name out every time (much more labour-intensive)

* I've seen instances of \name[x] as well, but I still prefer \n[x].
Thanks, yes i just made a typo there it should be a variable like u said so it displays the name of the character. And thanks for the tip i didn't give that part of the dialogue a lot of attention.

I have probably already fixed this one, but i will double check. Also thank to Morb for spotting it.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since it is now 5 week since i released the first part of mine game, I'll try to give a little update what i have been working on.

Fist off i found a faster way to erase the background to create the transparent background needed for the standing images part.

Thus i have completed all the standing images which were not completed yet and made even a couple of new ones with even 1 specific for a new event.

1) I have added 1 small event to the library job and a lot of small changes
2) I have added 1 event (different costume) to the flyer job I may even add
some more, these will only be clothing/textual differences
3) removed the need to walk to the clothing store for the flyer job
4) added 1 new event with sister with a part which is animated
5) added 1 new event with sister and another person of which a part is
animated
6) Have made a lot of small/changes/corrections
7) Introduced a new character "school friend" of the male variation and added
only a couple of mini events for him so far.

What i hope to be working on in the near future:

- Another primary job
- Another secondary job
- some more event to make week3 in game interesting
- Some event that will lead to future public exposure events

I haven't decided on the new primary and secondary job yet i am thinking about shop assistant in the clothing store for primary and life guard as secondary.

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, don't know if these are started:

I can't go to work (at the restaurant/coffee bar), because even if I change clothes, he keeps telling me to "Change and then going to talk to him again."

There is no dialogue if you want to buy a working outfit in the Store, for the others, he does say that there is nothing or that she doesn't feel comfortable.

There are multiple areas that you can walk into the doors (two tiles into the building so).

I could get screenshots from all of these things if needed.
But the ones that I do remember out of the top of my head are the two doors in the park(?), those white doors.

EDIT: I'd also make the map change points longer. As, in, being able to enter the new map not only on the white circles, but on the entire line. It takes some more coding, but it feels less forced to walk to a specific point.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, don't know if these are started:

I can't go to work (at the restaurant/coffee bar), because even if I change clothes, he keeps telling me to "Change and then going to talk to him again."

There is no dialogue if you want to buy a working outfit in the Store, for the others, he does say that there is nothing or that she doesn't feel comfortable.

There are multiple areas that you can walk into the doors (two tiles into the building so).

I could get screenshots from all of these things if needed.
But the ones that I do remember out of the top of my head are the two doors in the park(?), those white doors.

EDIT: I'd also make the map change points longer. As, in, being able to enter the new map not only on the white circles, but on the entire line. It takes some more coding, but it feels less forced to walk to a specific point.
The Restaurant/bar job is not finished and is gonna get removed.

Which work outfit? Do u mean the 2nd dress for the library? It's only buy able after it's mentioned at your job and your shame level is below a certain value.
I just noticed if it's not below that value nothing will happen, i will add a message in if that's case.

Yeah park map is not used in the game yet so i haven't tested it that much yet. Will have a look at it.

Jakhmonument

Reputation score

Lots of bugs but I'm hopeful.

Cannot complete the flyer job in a single day, couldn't go into clothing store to change back to regular clothes and finish the job until I advanced the time to afternoon or night with breakfast or the computer.

Sister walks through walls sometimes

Background music turns back on even after using the switch in the bedroom if I change zones

Currently stuck on beach, unable to change back to normal clothes but there is nothing to do on the beach and I can't go back in

Gina follows you forever after starting the quest for swimsuit.

The paperdoll is stuck on casual clothes after turning it off and on

u != you

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lots of bugs but I'm hopeful.

Cannot complete the flyer job in a single day, couldn't go into clothing store to change back to regular clothes and finish the job until I advanced the time to afternoon or night with breakfast or the computer.

Sister walks through walls sometimes

Background music turns back on even after using the switch in the bedroom if I change zones

Currently stuck on beach, unable to change back to normal clothes but there is nothing to do on the beach and I can't go back in

Gina follows you forever after starting the quest for swimsuit.

The paperdoll is stuck on casual clothes after turning it off and on

u != you

Hmm ok, i haven't run into any of these. U happen to know at which time u started the flyer job? It should only work in the evening. Ending the flyer job will progress the time to night.
I think somehow the time got screwed up preventing proper follow up for the events.

Sister walking thru wall bug i have already fixed.

The background music is because i added some music switch on map change afterwards.. i'll see if i can change it.

For the Gina quest, u should go into the store to buy the swimsuit then go to the beach to change after the events on the beach Gina will be removed from the party.

If u trigger any other events which advances time while Gina in in the party it will screw up things. In the new version i have already made some changes that prevents u from leaving the area while the event is still on going.

Thanks for the feedback.

P.s:

Some people asked an ETA for new version don't expect anything for at least a month, might even be longer.