OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.5 is here!

Release notes:

- 190+ CG added. Total CG 930+
- Added 2 new stages to the Webcam event.
- Added new event with Daniel (With animation)
- Added new event which triggers during he night.
- Added 2 new events involving your sister Mia. (1 of those has an animation)
- Added new outdoor exposure event.
- Added a few small outdoor (repeatable) exposure events.
- Added new item books of bonds to keep track of relationschip levels.
- Added a small event with Gina at the gym showers.(You need to meet the conditions!)
- Added New job at Beach cafe (Still in early stage)
- Added New job at the gym (Still in early stage)
- Added New stage for the events at toilet at college.(Trigger only afer last event!)

As usual I've provided save games for people who played the previous releases so they don't have to play from the start again.

There are 2 saves included in the save directory:

Save1 => Start of version0.4 content
Save2 => Start of Version0.5 Content (There is some overlap with 0.4)
To use them copy them into the main directory!

-If you played 0.4 It's recommend to use the save game2. (69 shame just before 1st webcam event.)
Or use a old save from before triggering the 1st webcam event!

-To get the book of bonds using an old save game use the red lever in May's bedroom
-The small box in May's rooms contains cheat items.
Be aware that lowering your shame with large amounts might bug the game!
Some event will only be trigger after a certain time no matter the shame level!

-Old save games in which the 1st webcam even has already been trigger mess up the quest log!
If you still insist use a save game in which the 1st webcam event has already been trigger then use
red button in may room 11 exh needed! I didn't test this extensively! Use at our own risk!

Link at start post

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy Crap! This game is amazing! I think its my second most played rpgmaker game with just shy of 6 hours play time. Slow burn indeed!

And yes, I did download it 5 mins after your post and haven't stopped since.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy Crap! This game is amazing! I think its my second most played rpgmaker game with just shy of 6 hours play time. Slow burn indeed!

And yes, I did download it 5 mins after your post and haven't stopped since.
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it and took the time to give some feedback. It's hard to know if it's any good or bad id there's no feedback.
At least I know I'm doing something right. The is not without it's flaws tho.

I'll be releasing a bugfix version soon which will also contain a little extra context to Finnish off the new outdoor exposure event.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New version. Bug fixes and a small content update for 1 event. I'll update the link in the op.

Release notes 0.5.1

- Fixed a few typo's
- Fixed event so you can now enter the gym when you accept the job but hadn't visited the gym before.
- Fixed the flyer job event at the park.
- Fixed bug that made you get stuck when you work-out at the gym and afterwards go tohe dresser and select work before you took a shower.
- Expanded/Finshed the new outdoor exposure event bringing the total CG to 940.

kerfluffle

Reputation score
It may just be me, but it seems like most areas are running ridiculously slowly. It took me about 10 minutes to get through the first day of school, and I didn't try to explore at all. From what I've seen, the only areas unaffected by this are the upper levels of the school. The game otherwise seems pretty good, so I hope this gets resolved.

If it helps, my guess is that the size of the areas are to blame. Maybe making them smaller will fix the issue, but that may require more reworking than you want to do at this point.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It may just be me, but it seems like most areas are running ridiculously slowly. It took me about 10 minutes to get through the first day of school, and I didn't try to explore at all. From what I've seen, the only areas unaffected by this are the upper levels of the school. The game otherwise seems pretty good, so I hope this gets resolved.

If it helps, my guess is that the size of the areas are to blame. Maybe making them smaller will fix the issue, but that may require more reworking than you want to do at this point.
I have not seen such problems myself. RPGMAKER game can be cpu intensive so it might run into issue's when playing on an old laptop.
Or maybe your running a very high resolution on your desktop? The resolution scale script scales up the resolution maybe it causes issue's when your running it a very high resolution.
Otherwise I'd say it's engine related.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So you still working on this?
Yes I am. Here's a small update on development progress.

I finally found some time to correct the grammar of the library job. (+Events)
It's now more in line with the rest. This was one of the first events I wrote and although I made some small correction before I now took the time to go thru all the text.
While I was at it I also replaced a total of 6 bad looking CG for the library job by better ones (I hope)

Next I've added a new event at college. What happens at the toilets stays at the toilets ;-)
I've also finished working on a new photo's shot event with quite a few CG. May will be modeling some swimsuits.
This will take place before the shaving event.

Last, but not least I've been working on a new stage of the webcam events. It will be similar to what you have come to expect from this. I've made some small changes in May's webcam outfit.
This event will have a total of 3 mini stages. Depending on certain skills May will be able to progress.

Next I'll be working on making the panties events happen at least twice more. Giving players the opportunity to walking around with no panties with May. As someone had suggested the player will be able to choose if May will end up without panties the next morning. I can't think of a reason you wouldn't want that, but it's up to the player.

Besides that I'm also thinking of adding another small nurse event, which will probably be the last one for a long while.

Dayereth

Reputation score
Yes I am. Here's a small update on development progress.

I finally found some time to correct the grammar of the library job. (+Events)
It's now more in line with the rest. This was one of the first events I wrote and although I made some small correction before I now took the time to go thru all the text.
While I was at it I also replaced a total of 6 bad looking CG for the library job by better ones (I hope)

Next I've added a new event at college. What happens at the toilets stays at the toilets ;-)
I've also finished working on a new photo's shot event with quite a few CG. May will be modeling some swimsuits.
This will take place before the shaving event.

Last, but not least I've been working on a new stage of the webcam events. It will be similar to what you have come to expect from this. I've made some small changes in May's webcam outfit.
This event will have a total of 3 mini stages. Depending on certain skills May will be able to progress.

Next I'll be working on making the panties events happen at least twice more. Giving players the opportunity to walking around with no panties with May. As someone had suggested the player will be able to choose if May will end up without panties the next morning. I can't think of a reason you wouldn't want that, but it's up to the player.

Besides that I'm also thinking of adding another small nurse event, which will probably be the last one for a long while.
That is good to hear I apologize if I came off as rude for asking this but long periods of silence from Devs often signify a dead project I look forward to seeing what comes of this game and i can't wait to get my hands on the next version thank you for replying to my comment so quickly.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys,

Here a small update on the development status.

End of the month is closing fast. Almost 160 new CG has been added so far.

I hope I'll be able finish polish to get everything ready for the next release near the end of the month. Last weekend I've started working on integrating/testing the new events into the game. I've also been made some changes to when certain events triggers. I still need need to do a complete test play though to verify the results.
For now I'm focusing on getting the game ready. When I'm satisfied I hope I'll still have some time left to add some more content.

I've expanded the nightly visits which will allow May to "loose" her panties two addition times in the next release.
I've also added an event at the college gym.

May will meet the principle for the first time . ( No sex context (yet?) sry)
I've added another new event at college which will be available after the talk with the principle.
This new event will have 2 stages. I'll probably add some more or similar in the future.

I've also added a small optional event during class when May is wearing her skirt. This one is also no Panties day ready.

I've finally added some small events to the 1st stage of the beach cafe job. (There are 5 small events total)
The 2nd stage (new outfit) will probably only be bare essentials in this release unless I get some really good last minute idea's and the time to add them.

Another nurse event I wanted to include is this version won't make it into the next release.
I've had some pretty nasty idea's for this event which might not be everybody 's cup of thee. That's it for now.

Cheers,

Crazybat

Runzy

Reputation score
Hi guys,

Here a small update on the development status.

End of the month is closing fast. Almost 160 new CG has been added so far.

I hope I'll be able finish polish to get everything ready for the next release near the end of the month. Last weekend I've started working on integrating/testing the new events into the game. I've also been made some changes to when certain events triggers. I still need need to do a complete test play though to verify the results.
For now I'm focusing on getting the game ready. When I'm satisfied I hope I'll still have some time left to add some more content.

I've expanded the nightly visits which will allow May to "loose" her panties two addition times in the next release.
I've also added an event at the college gym.

May will meet the principle for the first time . ( No sex context (yet?) sry)
I've added another new event at college which will be available after the talk with the principle.
This new event will have 2 stages. I'll probably add some more or similar in the future.

I've also added a small optional event during class when May is wearing her skirt. This one is also no Panties day ready.

I've finally added some small events to the 1st stage of the beach cafe job. (There are 5 small events total)
The 2nd stage (new outfit) will probably only be bare essentials in this release unless I get some really good last minute idea's and the time to add them.

Another nurse event I wanted to include is this version won't make it into the next release.
I've had some pretty nasty idea's for this event which might not be everybody 's cup of thee. That's it for now.

Cheers,

Crazybat
I come here, register, and just wanna say that your work is trully awesome. I cant stop playing it until i got stuck because there is nothing to do anymore (i played until week 9 and nothing happened again lol). I hope i can play it again with some new events and of course i want to be able to play it with my saves. Is that possible ? Thank you and keep up the good work bro.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I come here, register, and just wanna say that your work is trully awesome. I cant stop playing it until i got stuck because there is nothing to do anymore (i played until week 9 and nothing happened again lol). I hope i can play it again with some new events and of course i want to be able to play it with my saves. Is that possible ? Thank you and keep up the good work bro.
Glad you're enjoying the game. It's always nice to hear someone is enjoying the fruits of my labor.
For the most part should be able to use your old saves.

However since the development isn't quite linear it's highly recommend not to use you latest save file but one around the shame level I'll specify at the release notes.
While some events might trigger fine, other's may not. Many of the events in the next version will be inserted between existing events.

I do always try to provide serveral save game as a staring point for new context from version 0.x for people who lost there save games so they don't have to start over from the beginning again.

Bympu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I spotted a problem with modeling job. May be if you shame is enough, you can get nude shooting event with Gina even before your first time shooting. Moreover, is it possible for May to delay later event with Daniel to when the player want to do it?

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I spotted a problem with modeling job. May be if you shame is enough, you can get nude shooting event with Gina even before your first time shooting. Moreover, is it possible for May to delay later event with Daniel to when the player want to do it?
Thank you for you feedback.
That event was a special Christmas event. It triggers at at fixed weekend. It was made with a bit or haste and is on my "TO DO" for a little rework at some point.
I don;t think I checked if the modeling job was active at all. I 'll try to fix that in a future version.

The later events with Daniel are fixed for now.
I think this was simple to prevent having to do a lot of coding and branching (aka time) would need to be implemented to prevent players breaking the event.

I might have a look at that later sometime. I like to give players freedom, but at the same time I want to prevent getting a headache myself.
Sometimes taking a shortcut just saves a lot of time.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New version 0.6.

Release notes:

- 190+ CG added. Bringing the total to 1130 CG.
- Added new event at college (See event guide on how to trigger it!)
- Added new Photo shoot event.
- Added new stage of webcam event.
- Expanded panties "Steal" event. (There will now be two more occasions for May to "loose" her panties.
- Added new spying event at the gym. (Triggers in week6)
- Added event in which May gets to meet the principle.
- Added 6 small events at the first stage of the beach bar job.
- Added 2nd stage of Cafe job
- Added two new events at college
- Added new masturbation scene at home

Changes/Improvements

-Changed some key assignments: Ctrl key is now used for skipping text and Alt to hide the textbox)
-May only has to take a shower on the first day now. The rest is optional.
-Did some grammar/text correction/changes for both library jobs.
-Replaced several CG (with bad lighting) from the library job with new CG.
-Replaced several CG from after the night visit with less shiny ones.
-Replaced several morning wake up CG. In the one added in the last version it looked like May was floating.
-Reworked 1st Gym spying event. Corrected grammar+ slightly edited text.
Changed the animation so text will be displayed during the animation making it skip-able.
-Reworked text for parts of the cheerleader events.
-Fixed a bug that broke the first scene with step bro if you changed into your sleepwear manual before the event triggered.
-Made some changes to the status screen. Can now also be viewed from the menu.
-Added experimental status screen in the menu. I "borrowed" a script someone had made for Officer Chloe.
-City East map now also has a bus stop.

I've provided saves at the start of this and older versions in the saves directory.
COPY one of those into the main directory if you want to use them!

Save1 => Start of 0.4
Save2 => Start of 0.5
Save3 => Start of 0.6

If you use you own old save game I HIGHLY recommend to use a save no further then Friday on week 6 with around 60 shame. Any further you'll miss one on the new events and new events might not trigger properly!!

Dowload link is inside the attachment at the openings post!

Last edited:
OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've uploaded a small bugfix release That should take care of the following problems:

-Crash during night visit
-Stuck at the gym on Friday
- removes the unwanted invader in May's bedroom.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where can I find the Event Guide you mentioned?
It's a directory in the game directory named sceneguide.
It's only for events of version 0.6 for now. I'll probably expand it to include previous versions at some time.

Runzy

Reputation score
Thanks for the update ! Now can enjoy some new scene ah . :3

Arzan

Reputation score
Few problems I've noticed (no cheats used), when Photoshoot became available first, even before profile pics, first scene I got was swimsuit one (3rd scene overall(?)). Later on when that scene was supposed to happen, it was skipped, however once I've got called for shoot after the one with Gina, it reverted back to swimsuit scene. I'm guessing it happened because "shaving" hasn't happened yet.

Library Job, after going through all scenes with Lucy, and all events rolled over, I've choose not to "Look up" her skirt, game was stuck on her picture showing, I could probably navigate out of the building if I tried hard enough, but yeah...

After clothes shop work stopped decreasing Shame during 2nd stage, I've tried once more with Red Dress (because Red top and black skirt weren't decreasing shame anymore), and Red Dress option can steal decrease Shame.

Beach bar, once you unlock Bikini, if you pick Waitress outfit again, when you try to change clothes either before or after completing the shift, it will give you option to swtich to Bikini or Waitress again, and again and again, until you choose Bikini, however once you finish the Bikini shift, and change clothes it will go back to Waitress, at which point game is locked and you can't change clothes anymore, or get out of the building.

-in few scenes May's name is not showing, but is moved in textbox like "n<May>" or "May>", Also quite often Kelly's name is written as "kelly" without capital "K"

Game also crashed twice
-1st time on 1st day when I've tried to enable music
- 2nd time when I've started first web cam event and choose

Few suggestions
- lock Part and East City until May has to go there the first time, I've spent so much time going there looking for events/triggers and nothing, or at least give a note, in game, that nothing can be done there
- insert a note when certain scene can't progress (as in it has nothing to offer with your current stats or at all) and can't decrease/increase stats (scene skipping would be awesome too, sitting through certain stuff really drags out, especially web cam events.
- also if walking outside isn't possible without clothes (as in underwear/bathtowel) at all, and getting outside of room in swimwear/naked too, then put a developer note for that too until it's implemented.
(dunno if these are possible at all, since I'm playing without cheats and am at 42 shame, 44 exhibitionism atm)

Last edited: