What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [crazybat] Coming Of Age

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Few problems I've noticed (no cheats used), when Photoshoot became available first, even before profile pics, first scene I got was swimsuit one (3rd scene overall(?)). Later on when that scene was supposed to happen, it was skipped, however once I've got called for shoot after the one with Gina, it reverted back to swimsuit scene. I'm guessing it happened because "shaving" hasn't happened yet.

Library Job, after going through all scenes with Lucy, and all events rolled over, I've choose not to "Look up" her skirt, game was stuck on her picture showing, I could probably navigate out of the building if I tried hard enough, but yeah...

After clothes shop work stopped decreasing Shame during 2nd stage, I've tried once more with Red Dress (because Red top and black skirt weren't decreasing shame anymore), and Red Dress option can steal decrease Shame.

Beach bar, once you unlock Bikini, if you pick Waitress outfit again, when you try to change clothes either before or after completing the shift, it will give you option to swtich to Bikini or Waitress again, and again and again, until you choose Bikini, however once you finish the Bikini shift, and change clothes it will go back to Waitress, at which point game is locked and you can't change clothes anymore, or get out of the building.

-in few scenes May's name is not showing, but is moved in textbox like "n<May>" or "May>", Also quite often Kelly's name is written as "kelly" without capital "K"

Game also crashed twice
-1st time on 1st day when I've tried to enable music
- 2nd time when I've started first web cam event and choose

Few suggestions
- lock Part and East City until May has to go there the first time, I've spent so much time going there looking for events/triggers and nothing, or at least give a note, in game, that nothing can be done there
- insert a note when certain scene can't progress (as in it has nothing to offer with your current stats or at all) and can't decrease/increase stats (scene skipping would be awesome too, sitting through certain stuff really drags out, especially web cam events.
- also if walking outside isn't possible without clothes (as in underwear/bathtowel) at all, and getting outside of room in swimwear/naked too, then put a developer note for that too until it's implemented.
(dunno if these are possible at all, since I'm playing without cheats and am at 42 shame, 44 exhibitionism atm)
Thank for you feedback, Question did you play the game from the start or did you use an old save game?

I'll look into the photo shoot event, but I currently retesting the game and haven't run into that problem yet.
Did you started the photo shoot event line the moment it became available (day2) or did you started it later.

I'm already aware of the bug in the library I've already fixed it.
About lowing shame. The idea is it's only lower until a certain level for each job forcing? May to move on to another job.
There should always be plenty of overlap, but I did put a message at some events, but certainly not all.

I took a look at the cafe job I wasn't able to reproduce the problem with my WIP build. I think I might have already fixed it.

I was able to reproduce the crash when useing the music box item. It refers to a old file that's no longer in game.
I'll just it since you can now turn on/off the music using the menu it actually hasn't much use anymore

No idea where that other crash came from. Did you get an error message?
Yeah there are still plenty of those small errors with the text box due to typo's and plenty of grammar errors left. I will fix them when I run into them.

I'll consider your point. I've already been thinking about a scene skip might be implemented for certain parts at some point.
They can already be skipped quite fast by holding down the Ctrl key. I'll consider adding more notes. (not any time soon tho).

Last edited:

Arzan

Reputation score
Question did you play the game from the start or did you use an old save game?
From the start.

Did you started the photo shoot event line the moment it became available (day2) or did you started it later.
Either day 2 or day 3, definitely not day 4 or above.

About lowing shame. The idea is it's only lower until a certain level for each job forcing? May to move on to another job.
I'm aware of that, but because of that I'm reporting a problem because 2nd stage clothes shop stops lowering shame at around 45 shame, however if I do go back to 1st stage of clothes shop, I can still lower it even past 40, even if 2nd stage doesn't lower any shame anymore (even without panties).

I took a look at the cafe job I wasn't able to reproduce the problem with my WIP build. I think I might have already fixed it.
Nice^^ Dunno it happens to me every time, since sometimes I'll accidently pick Waitress outfit.
It also happened to me when I've tried to cheat, but I've put it aside as cheat induced error, which is my fault. However when I've reached Bikini later normally...

Yeah error popped up, didn't read it tho, or remembered what it said, just know I've picked last option (CollegeWhore(?)) nor did I try to reproduce it, since I've lost some time due to not saving.

They can already be skipped quite fast by holding down the Ctrl key.
Yeah I know, however 2nd Webcam event fully unlocked lasts half a minute, even with CTRL pressed, 3rd is even longer. I just lock CTRL with some item to add weight on it.

Anyway... nice progress so far, great game^^

Rudolph

Reputation score
Yop,
Nice game. Congratulations.
I met a little bug playing the game : it is possible to go out of the boundary in May's house. In the hallway, on the 2nd floor, in front the bathroom door if you turn on the left, you can enter into the wall. It is not very important but the first time it happened to me, I didn't known how to return back in the map and had to load my last save.
I also had the same probleme with the photo shoot job that the one mentioned by Arzan and I strongly agree with him on his second suggestion (or maybe changing the white stars in the square to start the job to red ones).

Anyway, it is a good game.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yop,
Nice game. Congratulations.
I met a little bug playing the game : it is possible to go out of the boundary in May's house. In the hallway, on the 2nd floor, in front the bathroom door if you turn on the left, you can enter into the wall. It is not very important but the first time it happened to me, I didn't known how to return back in the map and had to load my last save.
I also had the same probleme with the photo shoot job that the one mentioned by Arzan and I strongly agree with him on his second suggestion (or maybe changing the white stars in the square to start the job to red ones).

Anyway, it is a good game.
Thanks for your feedback.

I just had a look again. I think I know where the "bug" with the modeling event comes from. In the last release I forgot to remove a debug NPC.
It's the blueish NPC in the photostudio. If you click on that dude it flips the switch for the 4th modelling event. So I guess that's what happened.
If you don't interact with the guy there is no problem.

The wall walking on the 2nd floor was weird. The walls are unpassable by default.
I used the same wall at other spots and they don't seem to have that problem.
I just used another wall texture and the problem was fixed. Weird glitch..

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Question did you play the game from the start or did you use an old save game?
From the start.

Either day 2 or day 3, definitely not day 4 or above.

I'm aware of that, but because of that I'm reporting a problem because 2nd stage clothes shop stops lowering shame at around 45 shame, however if I do go back to 1st stage of clothes shop, I can still lower it even past 40, even if 2nd stage doesn't lower any shame anymore (even without panties).

Nice^^ Dunno it happens to me every time, since sometimes I'll accidently pick Waitress outfit.
It also happened to me when I've tried to cheat, but I've put it aside as cheat induced error, which is my fault. However when I've reached Bikini later normally...

Yeah error popped up, didn't read it tho, or remembered what it said, just know I've picked last option (CollegeWhore(?)) nor did I try to reproduce it, since I've lost some time due to not saving.

They can already be skipped quite fast by holding down the Ctrl key.
Yeah I know, however 2nd Webcam event fully unlocked lasts half a minute, even with CTRL pressed, 3rd is even longer. I just lock CTRL with some item to add weight on it.

Anyway... nice progress so far, great game^^
Thank I understand what you mean with the clothes job now. I've have look at that.

zoracusley

Reputation score
I started a fresh game, everything triggered without issues....until I hit shame 55 and the trigger hit for the 4th photo shoot. I got the 4th photo shoot trigger on a Thursday. Headed to the college in the morning, and a Daniel even triggered and gave me no option but to go through it. Now, photo studio is bugged and just repeats the swimsuit shoot with Jake disappearing once the shoot is done.

Rather annoying, since everything was smooth until them.
No cheats used.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I started a fresh game, everything triggered without issues....until I hit shame 55 and the trigger hit for the 4th photo shoot. I got the 4th photo shoot trigger on a Thursday. Headed to the college in the morning, and a Daniel even triggered and gave me no option but to go through it. Now, photo studio is bugged and just repeats the swimsuit shoot with Jake disappearing once the shoot is done.

Rather annoying, since everything was smooth until them.
No cheats used.
did you interact with the blue npc dude in the photo studio?, because that triggers the 4th event and will skip it when it's suppose to trigger. It's a debugging NPC I forgot to remove in the last
bugfix build.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi Guys it's time for a long overdue update on the development.

One of the first thing I did after the last release was collect all the event triggers and put them into an excel sheet.
This way I hope to keep better track of when and how certain events are triggered. And it will certainly help to have an overview in case I want to tune some stuff.

Next I fixed a lot of the reported minor and not so minor bugs. Thank to all the people who reported them.
I also spend quite a while changing triggers and condition of events mostly in the first 2/3 weeks of the game and have slightly rewritten some of the events. The downside is that I'll need to do a test run from the start of the game to see if any bugs have sneaked in. Let's move on to the more interesting stuff the new content added so far.

First I must say I think I'm lagging behind a bit compared to my previous releases, at least that's how it feels to me.
Having two heat waves where you're almost sliding out of your chair due to the amount of sweating isn't exactly motivating.

First I added a new event(s) involving a massage.
Actually there are two similar (Two different genders) but slightly different scene's. When this event is triggered you'll have to choice which one you want to see. I'll be able to see the other variant later afterwards for those who are interested.

Next I've added a new event with the Janitor, which will be a continuation/escalation of the previous one.

I've also added an optional scene with a family member in the bathroom at home. It will trigger below a certain shame level while entering the bathroom.

I've finally added another event involving Gina at the college shower. This will the last one for now.Those who have enabled a certain fetish will be able to enjoy an slightly extended version if they desire so.

Last I've created two more "mini" event for the dinner job. Well the second one is a bit bigger then any of the one I created before so maybe not so mini?

zoracusley

Reputation score
did you interact with the blue npc dude in the photo studio?, because that triggers the 4th event and will skip it when it's suppose to trigger. It's a debugging NPC I forgot to remove in the last
bugfix build.
I got the invite for a new photo shoot, but when I got there, I headed straight to the blonde guy and talked to him. He said it was the swimsuit shoot (already done before) and I had not interacted with the guy in blue. It would not let me into the studio, so I quit and reloaded the game. When I spoke to Jake again, I was able to enter, but it went through the swimsuit bit. When I came OUT of the photo area and back to talk to Jake, he disappeared and it wouldn't let me leave the entry without finishing the job. My only choice at that point was to talk to the guy in blue to make Jake reappear so I could end the job and head out.

So, everything else continues to trigger normally, but the 4 photography is....well....bugged from here on. If i go back to the studio it says "used someone else".

Also, I noted that every Friday after gym, the locker room event with the redhead wanting to grab the main character's chest keeps happening. Even happened right after another "shower with Gina" event. So, two events are bugging.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got the invite for a new photo shoot, but when I got there, I headed straight to the blonde guy and talked to him. He said it was the swimsuit shoot (already done before) and I had not interacted with the guy in blue. It would not let me into the studio, so I quit and reloaded the game. When I spoke to Jake again, I was able to enter, but it went through the swimsuit bit. When I came OUT of the photo area and back to talk to Jake, he disappeared and it wouldn't let me leave the entry without finishing the job. My only choice at that point was to talk to the guy in blue to make Jake reappear so I could end the job and head out.

So, everything else continues to trigger normally, but the 4 photography is....well....bugged from here on. If i go back to the studio it says "used someone else".

Also, I noted that every Friday after gym, the locker room event with the redhead wanting to grab the main character's chest keeps happening. Even happened right after another "shower with Gina" event. So, two events are bugging.
You say you have done the swimsuit scene already before you get the call about the swimsuit scene.
The only way that can happen is because somewhere long before at some point you interacted with the debug NPC which triggered the swimsuit scene.
That's also the reason it's bugged when you get called for the swimsuit scene.

The shower events trigers at the gym showers are a bit messed up due to a last minute bugfix.
I've rewritten all the triggers for the lastest version and that will hopefully take care of any problems.

raimsiv

Reputation score
the file, it's my bad, i thought the txt file was a script file, didn't realize that it just contained a link, ty!

zoracusley

Reputation score
You say you have done the swimsuit scene already before you get the call about the swimsuit scene.
The only way that can happen is because somewhere long before at some point you interacted with the debug NPC which triggered the swimsuit scene.
That's also the reason it's bugged when you get called for the swimsuit scene.

The shower events trigers at the gym showers are a bit messed up due to a last minute bugfix.
I've rewritten all the triggers for the lastest version and that will hopefully take care of any problems.
That is why I wanted to mention this in the threads you were monitoring, crazybat. I had read up first on the Debug character.

I am telling you that I didn't interact with that character UNTIL Jake failed to pop up after I left a repeat of the swimsuit photo shoot.

Again the order happened like this:
1) got the call as MC was leaving house that a new photo shoot was available - just after breaking 55 shame - on a Thursday morning of week 7
2) went to school in the morning and went to class
3) left class and the second or third study date with Daniel kicked off and took over. Ended with it being "evening" and I couldn't do the photo shoot
4) got up and headed to school (Friday - Gym day) and once that was completed
5) left school after the gym day and shower event bug
6) arrived at photo studio
7) told that I can go ahead on in and change for the photo shoot - told it was swimsuits
8) went in and change - and the swimsuit photo shoot started just like it had done the first time weeks (in-game weeks) before
9) finished photo shoot, changed back to street clothing and headed out
10) upon stepping outside of the posing room into Jakes office Jake disappears leaving only the guy in blue in the office
11) try to leave and it gives a "haven't completed job yet - speak to Jake" message
12) interact with blue guy because Jake is not in the room and Jake reappears
13) get paid for the job and head out
14) return in the afternoon the next day and get the "went with someone else" message

Again, on this run through I had not interacted with the guy in blue in Jake's office at ALL until AFTER it gave me the incorrect photo shoot AND Jake disappeared and I couldn't complete the job interaction.

I know this is odd, but that is exactly why I put this up to begin with, so you would know it happened and might be able to address it in the future releases.

I did the manual grind to get everything. Not sure if this had an affect, but I was at 22 Exhibit and 14 corruption when I hit 55 shame.

I was trying to do every little thing in the right order and without using any cheats since the game broke previously when I had did play with the cheat gadgets.

Let me add that I really like the build and game. Even have my girlfriend watching over my shoulder and kibitzing me on choices now. First time she ever paid attention to one of these, so I have to give it a great review even with the little bugs currently in it.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That is why I wanted to mention this in the threads you were monitoring, crazybat. I had read up first on the Debug character.

I am telling you that I didn't interact with that character UNTIL Jake failed to pop up after I left a repeat of the swimsuit photo shoot.

Again the order happened like this:
1) got the call as MC was leaving house that a new photo shoot was available - just after breaking 55 shame - on a Thursday morning of week 7
2) went to school in the morning and went to class
3) left class and the second or third study date with Daniel kicked off and took over. Ended with it being "evening" and I couldn't do the photo shoot
4) got up and headed to school (Friday - Gym day) and once that was completed
5) left school after the gym day and shower event bug
6) arrived at photo studio
7) told that I can go ahead on in and change for the photo shoot - told it was swimsuits
8) went in and change - and the swimsuit photo shoot started just like it had done the first time weeks (in-game weeks) before
9) finished photo shoot, changed back to street clothing and headed out
10) upon stepping outside of the posing room into Jakes office Jake disappears leaving only the guy in blue in the office
11) try to leave and it gives a "haven't completed job yet - speak to Jake" message
12) interact with blue guy because Jake is not in the room and Jake reappears
13) get paid for the job and head out
14) return in the afternoon the next day and get the "went with someone else" message

Again, on this run through I had not interacted with the guy in blue in Jake's office at ALL until AFTER it gave me the incorrect photo shoot AND Jake disappeared and I couldn't complete the job interaction.

I know this is odd, but that is exactly why I put this up to begin with, so you would know it happened and might be able to address it in the future releases.

I did the manual grind to get everything. Not sure if this had an affect, but I was at 22 Exhibit and 14 corruption when I hit 55 shame.

I was trying to do every little thing in the right order and without using any cheats since the game broke previously when I had did play with the cheat gadgets.

Let me add that I really like the build and game. Even have my girlfriend watching over my shoulder and kibitzing me on choices now. First time she ever paid attention to one of these, so I have to give it a great review even with the little bugs currently in it.
Ok thank you very much for your extensive feedback really appreciated. I tested this sequence before, but I haven't found this particular issue before.
I'll try to take a look at it to see if I can replicate it. Any chance you still have a save game laying around from somewhere before that happened?

If the answer is Yes, and chance you could upload it for me? (Perhaps zip it and attached it to a post?) that would be really helpful in pinning down this particular bug.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys. New game update is out. New version is 0.7.1

See release notes below.
Link in inside the attachment in the OP.

Release notes 0.7.1

- Fixed bug not able to buy the batteries for the your mother.
- Fixed bug when choosing no at the 2nd Janitor event
- Fixed Should no longer be stuck between 1st and 2nd training event if you used cheats to lower your shame with massive ammounts.
- Going to the toilets at college no longer lowers lust to 20 when may has not masturbated.

Release notes 0.7

New/Added:

- 160+ CG added (2 animations) Total CG a few short of 1300.
- Added a new optional event with a family member at the bathroom.
- Added new event with the Janitor.
- Added more outfits (+shaved state) for Toilet event at home during the morning.
- Added small event with Gina at the college showers.
- Added 2 new events involving a massage.
- Added new Teaching assistant event.
- Added new Nurse event.
- Added 2 new event for outfit2 at the Cafe job.
- May can now walk naked in house during the night after reaching a certain shame level.
- Added another small exhibitionist event which can be triggered when May is not wearing panties.
- Expanded "Panties Steel event" will now be triggered a 4th time. Also slightly expanded the event.
- Added a skip event option for limited amount of events.(Library Jobs+ webcam stage2&3.)
You'll be able to skip stage of those event after completing it at least once.
You'll need to activate this feature by using the scene skipping item in your inventory!
- Added the introduction of a new quest line of exhibitionist events.
Quest will Players with old saves that have exhibition level of 10 or higher should receive this quest automatically.
- Added message to most event when May's stats no longer increase/decrease from that event.

Changes/Improvements

- The first Sister balcony event now triggers a day earlier.
- Fixed panties steal event to correctly reflect your choices the next morning.
- Changed a lot of triggers on some of the events during the first 2 weeks of the game.
- Reworked triggers for events at the college Gym showers. Should be bug free now.
- Fixed several bugs on some events when you choice was "no"
- Fixed bug which allowed you to walk on the wall near the bathroom.
- Fixed bug which allowed you to leave while the Gym instructor job was in progress.
- Reworked some of the text of the TV events at home + added a shaved variant.
- Fixed crash when using the sound box to enable the background music.
- Fixed bug about not able to complete Cafe Job In waitress outfit once you have the option to put on the bikini.
- Rewrite/Fixed grammar of Kissing event.
- Made some changes to flyer job. The 1st outfit change requirements were changed to shame instead of confidence
- May will now be transferred to the right spot automatically during the 3rd and 4th stage of the flyer job after she has finished it at least once.
- Fixed a bug during the June event when working as a lifeguard. (Game will no longer be stuck if your shame is still to high to "help" June out.
- corrected spelling of the Principle events + small rewrite.
- Added additional standing picture of May when she's nude. Will only be shown after a certain event.
- Fixed bug causing may shame not being lowered 1/3 of the time on the 2nd stage of the cafe job.
- Added "shaved" variant for library event during a no panties day.
- Fixed a few bug and added a few tweaks for the Gym job. Gym job will now also raise confidence.
- More events have been added to the Quest log. (Christmas event, new jobs etc..)
- Up skirt event during class also added to class on Thursdays

Arzan

Reputation score
Nice to see huge amount of updates, thanks for all your hard work^^

Darvin

Reputation score
Crazybat, are you okay? We really like your game. And we are very much waiting for a new update =) Come back!

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Crazybat, are you okay? We really like your game. And we are very much waiting for a new update =) Come back!
Yeah I'm still here. But I've been pretty quite, well since it's been pretty quite around here as well. Anyways I'll post a update on development that I posted at another forum a day ago in a moment.