What's new

Conspiracy Theory Thread

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You guys have any conspiracy theories swirling through your mind that you want to share with some people? Well share them with us!

Here's one I have.

I think that various companies in the entertainment industry (specifically Disney and Nickelodeon) are elaborate fronts for a illicit drug operation that expands throughout the United States and that they're testing these drugs out on child stars before distributing them. The industry has the money keep pumping out all these films and television shows that vary in (usually low) quality and despite the fact that a lot of people choose not to view them, buy cheep bootleg copies or pirate them online, they still continue to successfully operate to this day.

Many child stars have grown up and exhibited wild behavior, have died young or have been imprisoned, some of which are known drug addicts or have at least attempted certain drugs. All these television ads and campaigns telling kids to stay off drugs, the effects drugs have on the body and news of so many people (including celebs) dying from a drug overdose, yet these stars still insist on trying these drugs for themselves. To be honest, I think someone is forcing these kids to try these drugs, maybe even for a variety of reasons other than just to test the quality.

I know it's not really 100% true but I do think it's a possibility. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread

Celebrity life in general is extremely dysfunctional, and the younger you are when you get into it the worse the consequences. It's not a life for everyone, and the people who can handle it are actually far and few, even people who seem perfectly reasonable on the surface can sometimes turn out quite nutty or demented.

Tom Cruise being a Scientology advocate with bizarre ideas, Miley Cyrus basically turning to weird sex themed stuff out of seemingly nowhere, and we all remember good ole Michael Jackson and furthermore Britney Spears, I think the only drugs getting fed to disney stars are the ones they go out of their way to take. But I can understand why you might have grown some suspicion, corporations at the higher tiers are capable of some pretty evil shit.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

The whole 'being a celebrity' thing is generally pretty bad for mental health in general.

No privacy
Always being judged
Always performing
Nobody can really tell you no
And legal shit everywhere

But then for pretty much their whole life. It's not that surprising when they turn to drug (ab)use

Cappy

Reputation score

The one exception is probably being a form of an internet celebrity, that way only your fanbase tend to know you. The real problem there is getting harassed over the internet, and as long as you aren't a complete wimp, AND you don't exacerbate the situation by yourself by encouraging the troll masses, with some protection software you'll most likely be fine.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

reserved for a rant about how backwards religious thinking is spreading aids, will post once i finish the details and finish gathering the links

Count Post

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A conspiracy theory? Isn't that what they nowadays call rumors? Wild ramblings and specious gossip about subjects people haven't the slightest clue, in this age of universal lying, where the truth may be the most shocking of all, by virtue of its banality?

Don't most of them involve some horrid thing or concealed crime being plotted by a shadowy group against the interests of the multitude?

Well, I've got a conspiracy theory. In my state, the government secretly puts emetic into liquor, to check the proliferation of alcoholism. At least, that's the least plausible and most spurious of explanations I could come up with, out of poor harvests, neglected winemaking techniques or simply incompetent industry practices of the monopolist franchise in charge of distributing the brainkilling liquid. In any case it's all good news for me, as I have a strong distaste of encountering people who ahem, bear the mark of inebriation within themselves. Drive safe!

Last edited:
Reputation score

9/11 was an inside job Jews Control the banks kind of theories?

Honestly their haven't been anything that I even notice anymore. Though it terrifies me to think what we may have in space if we declassified our Tungsten rod Space rail gun. It really makes me wonder what we have up there that makes us just declassify something like that.

johndoe123

Lurker
Reputation score

I almost believe the theory for the JFK assassination that the show Red Dwarf put forth. The idea was that a group of time travelers accidentally knocked Oswald out of the Book Repository window. So they go back in time again, and send him to another floor. But the angle was off, and JFK survived, but that set in place events that doomed Dallas to be a ghost town. So they go forward in time to grab JFK from where he was arrested, and bring him back in time to be the second gunman, behind the grassy knoll. It's completely nuts, but makes a certain kind of sense.