What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [coolsister] Curse Errant (RJ246792)

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can work as a prostitute. Talk to the ladies at the west square to get the shady merchant quest, find the merchant and buy his drugs, talk to the innkeeper/prostitute Karina to wait until night, take the drugs to raise your lust and then go to the bar and talk to Karina there.
Is there any kind of follow up to the scene? There was a a new dialogue option with the prostitute that was greyed out, but I managed to activate it. Not sure what it did though.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Trial update ver .04 available here

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Been meaning to ask, why is this marked shota? (never played the demo, maybe theres that?)

Trial update ver .04 available here
Also seems that the dev is gonna release on late march, somehow weird since isn't it usually Dlsite demos out before?

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, there's shota in the trial iirc

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So what's new in the .04 update? Seems there some new places but arn't really functioning right now.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So what's new in the .04 update? Seems there some new places but arn't really functioning right now.
You can go to the port, which has a scene with boy provided you used the incense to get your lust high enough. There's also a game over in the dungeon there as well as an enemy with some sex combat mechanics. Then you can go to the northern map location and the guard there will frisk you.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You can go to the port, which has a scene with boy provided you used the incense to get your lust high enough. There's also a game over in the dungeon there as well as an enemy with some sex combat mechanics. Then you can go to the northern map location and the guard there will frisk you.
Hold on a sec, when I got to the port, all i get is a black screen but everything seems to run. Do I have to start a new game?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did you just copy paste a new version onto the old one and load your save?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Game has been announced on DLSIte, expected date is Late March

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game has been announced on DLSIte, expected date is Late March
There is a new post on the creators ci-en

It says that the game has been submitted to dlsite for registration and should be released by March 31st

.....aaaaaand it's now out on March 30th. Life is cool sometimes!

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A lot of good games releasing back to back to back in this late March - early April part of the year.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nice, it's out. Before I try and cause issues, does a save from the second trial version work, or do we need to start a new game in the full version?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice, it's out. Before I try and cause issues, does a save from the second trial version work, or do we need to start a new game in the full version?
Excellent question that I always forget to ask.
I'd like to know this too.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Excellent question that I always forget to ask.
I'd like to know this too.
The trial save transferred successfully for me.

Does anyone know how to proceed on the second island/continent? I got onto the island, spoke to the village chief at the bottom right house, went to the dark forest, opened the hidden path by interacting with the shine, found the hidden village and spoke to everyone, returned to the castle and spoke to the witch(?) in the infirmary, returned to the hidden village, broke into the locked house and spoke to the ghost, slept at the hidden village inn, defeated the spirit eater (?) at night, spoke to the ghost again, and now I am at a lake side temple with some sort of riddle. I have translated the riddle, but the machine translation makes little sense.

Last edited:

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The trial save transferred successfully for me.

Does anyone know how to proceed on the second island/continent? I got onto the island, spoke to the village chief at the bottom right house, went to the dark forest, opened the hidden path by interacting with the shine, found the hidden village and spoke to everyone, returned to the castle and spoke to the witch(?) in the infirmary, returned to the hidden village, broke into the locked house and spoke to the ghost, slept at the hidden village inn, defeated the spirit eater (?) at night, spoke to the ghost again, and now I am at a lake side temple with some sort of riddle. I have translated the riddle, but the machine translation makes little sense.
At the lake temple go up, go inside the little building, walk precisely two steps south so that your body is now at the doorway facing south, press z.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
How does one check the lewd degree?
I've not been able to get a few events and probably not progress because of low lewd degree, but I don't even know where to check it.
The guard at the border that groped the mc increases a stat by 2 or 3, but I'm not seeing any of the numbers related to that...

Also, there's a quest for the blacksmith that asks for 3 something. Anyone knows what to do there?