What's new

Corruption Tournament: High Mountains

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

This comparably untouched area has been rarely traveled by Dwarven and Barbarian tribes. Still, there could be demons here.

Special movement: Wall walking for all demons in the ara as long as this area is corrupted.
Heightened Sense: Farsight for all heroes in the area as long as the area is uncorrupted
-an additional area can be unlocked by purifying this area for the first time.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: High Mountains

The High Mountains
Tag: Open Challenge

The dwarven mountains were free. How much better could things get? Aki had to be the first one to see the high mountains again! And the woman had run to the exit to it with all the speed she could. Watching up at the grand sight of the mountain above her.

"Well, time to go find some demons! Come out demons, otherwise I'm going to go take this place for humanity." Aki called out to the surrounding mountains.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Freki had gotten a tad lost on her way to Hope's Bastion. She didn't know how she ended up in the tallest mountin range around. What kind of wrong turn did I take to end up here of all places? She was currently on this wide path on the side of a mountain, what she assumed after an hour or two of wandering to be the main road if such a thing existed.

Grrrrr, by the time I arrive all the other demons will have picked up the best toys from the heroines. Grumbling to herself, her ears suddenly perk up. Oh they actually are all the way out here already. Haha, maybe the best ones are still there to train! Eyes sparkling Freki runs along some mountain walls to appear down the road of Aki.

Hahaha, you actually made it to such a far place away! Congrats, but that just means your going to be my bitch! No one for those long speeches she used to do before combat, Freki launches herself at Akira, sending her clawed hands towards her!

Freki attacks with her Claws! Rolled !

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains
Tag: Freki

"Wow, aren't you guys supposed to be all long winded airbags." Aki said. Letting out an eep as Freki charged. The attack looked like it was going to hit, only for Aki throw herself out of the way with a terrifying amount of speed. "Gotta go faster then that love! Otherwise you'll never hit me."

The woman practically seemed to disappear. Running forward like a lightning bolt to try to give Freki a punch in the stomach.

Super Speed Roll (Success on a 4 or higher) = Freki's roll misses.

Aki counter attacks, rolling physical = 17+2d10 =

theguy09

Reputation score

Freki
High Mountains
Tag: Aki, battle!

Freki threw out a slash to Aki, but right before the blow would hit, she just disappeared! Freki was able to just able to catch the blur that was Aki in her vision! Ha! I don't waste my time before battle with words when I can be out having some fun!~ The whistling of the wind breaking from Aki's fist tipped Freki off on the next attack. As she grabbed Aki's wrist she taunted, Well that speed wont do you any good if you cant hit for anything! At this rate you will be below me, in ecstasy from my cock! Freki threw Aki into the mountain wall that was right next to the path, and jumped after her!

Oh I cant wait to taste you, love. With Aki knocked into the wall, Freki tried to grab her and if she did she would nibble her ear. I wonder if you like it rough? Aki could feel Freki's cock rubbing up against her thigh. Being in close proximity to Freki, her musk was washing over Aki, wetting her folds from the smell and sensation from Freki's warm mouth on her ear.

Defense for against Aki's physical attack: , dealing 4 damage unless the super speed applies.

Freki uses a sexual attack against Aki! Rolling a

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

Aki bounced off the wall, and took off just as quickly as before, dodging Freki's attempt to pin and tease her. Standing a dozen or so meters down the path she said. "Hmph, guess you demons aren't a joke. Here I thought the teachers were just playing it up to spook us."

"Well, let's try that again!" Once more she came in, though this time she would try to drop down right near Freki, and threw a punch toward her thigh, trying to slow her down.

Aki takes 4 damage from Freki's counter attack. Has 13 HP remaining

Aki rolls to quick dodge the sexual attack, (needs 5 or higher) = (Avoids the attack)

Aki counter attacks, rolling physical = 17+2d10 = - 1 = 30

theguy09

Reputation score

Freki
High Mountains
Tag: Aki, Battle

Come now, just stop dodging and I'll make you feel amazing! Freki was getting annoyed at how the speedy heroine was moving around her at a insane rate. Suddenly out of the blur of Aki came a fist, that if Freki didn't jump back from would have hurt a lot more than it did.

But it made no matter to Freki, as any damage done was almost instantly healed once again. Hahaha! I found one that's got some spirit in her! Once again Freki tried to dive for Aki, tackling her if she would hit. If Aki was stuck below her, she was going to be groped, her nipples played with and kisses on her neck trailing up to her mouth.

Defense: . Takes 2 damage.
Regeneration brings her back to full
Sexual attack roll: . (Holy crap :D)

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

"Damn, you regenerate that quickly? I'm really outclassed here." Aki bit her lip after dodging away from Freki's grab. "Anychance you can let me go love? I can keep this going for a while and who knows, another hero might show up after you're all tired out."

Her teachers had taught her something else though. Sometimes you needed to use everything at your disposal, though that had mostly been directed at unruly lords and the like. Standing a bit away from the demon and flipping her skirt up and teasing her breasts she'd try to tease the demon. "Alternatively. If you let me go right after...I could let you have a turn, just one... I wouldn't mind, I just don't want to be pulled back to some dungeon."

Aki rolls to quick dodge the sexual attack, (needs 6 or higher) = (Avoids the attack)

Aki tries to seduce Freki. Sexual roll = 10+1d10 =

theguy09

Reputation score

Freki
High Mountains
Tag: Aki, Seduction.

Growling at Aki's dodging of her tackle again, Freki stood up again from the ground. Hmm well prehaps we could come to a deal, and I wont keep you forever. Carry my pups and I wont force you into my harem, though you could join on your own... As she was saying this all, Freki returned her own teasing.

She pulled down her dress that was covering her breasts, showing them off as she continues. She next, just as Aki did, Freki lifted her dress but where Aki had her folds, Freki was showing off her semi-soft 8 inch cock.

Freki rolls for defense against the teasing, gets . Dealing 6-2=4 damage. (The deal)

Rolls to tease Aki with sexual. Gets

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

(Aki loses, 4 + a roll of 14 means she's beat)

"Okay then." Aki said, wiggling uncomfortably. Her panties visibly getting wet. She might end up regretting it but she agreed to the deal anyways. "S-So we have a deal then. I-I'll be your breeder for a bit and then you let me go."

The human didn't quite seem to know what to do from this point, other then starting to slowly undress herself.

theguy09

Reputation score

Watching Aki squirming and her panty's growing wet as she voluntarily submitted to Freki, Freki's skirt suddenly tented as her cock went to full mast of an impressive 10 inches! You wont regret it at all, my bitch. Freki walked slowly and deliberately over to Aki, making Aki's eyes stuck to her every movement and grow wetter in anticipation. Freki started to help undress Aki, taking every advantage she could as she rubbed Aki's breasts and started to finger her at the same time.

My, my aren't you a little horny minx, submitting to me only after I roughed you up a little and teased you. Does the thought of being my bitch make you at wet~? You know, your soon going to be my cum dump, and its going to feel absolutely amazing. As she finished her words, Aki finally stood in front of Freki fully nude and a fountain of juice between her legs. Lets start this out slowly bitch, get on your knees and suck my cock! Commanding Aki to her knees, Freki's dress suddenly vanished, as if it was just another part of her she could control. Now nude also, Freki's cock would be right below the now kneeling Aki's nose, filling her with its musk. Precum glistening on the tip of the impressive tool.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

"Well, I knew I wasn't going to win. You hit hard too and there is only so far fast gets you." Aki pouted, even as she was blushing and couldn't seem to get her eyes away from the sight coming toward her. Her clothes falling away easy enough with Freki's help.

Then Freki made her command, and Aki would pause for a moment, before sighing. She was a hero, and she had made a deal, she couldn't try to go around it now. Getting to her knees she'd find herself face first with Freki's member, and would take a breath to prepare herself. Unexpectedly getting the wolf girl's scent in her nose, before she closed her lips around Freki's tip. Running her tongue around the first few inches as she looked up to see the wolf girl's reaction.

theguy09

Reputation score

Freki
High Mountains
Tag: Training a new bitch.

With Aki's warm mouth enveloping her cock, Freki was smiling greatly. Even though Aki seemed Inexperienced, the warmth and pleasure overcame that. Freki was lightly moaning and slowly thrusting in and out of Aki.

Meanwhile, Aki would find that her mind was starting to be a little muddled from Freki scent and the strong tasting precum that was flowing down her throat. You enjoying the apitiser to the main meal? Freki was enjoying this to much. Aki could soon feel Freki getting more aggressive, with a hand on Aki's head, Freki was thrusting into Aki's mouth.

Balls slapping onto her chin, all Aki could focus on was the smell and feel of the cock in her mouth. Mmmhhh, what do you want bitch, the first load down your throat or all over your face? If Aki was to look up she would see a evil grin across Freki’s face, she pulled out just long enough for Aki to answer giving her no time to think.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

Aki would start to get into the rhythm a bit, she had agreed to this and she would have to stick with it and do her best she guessed. Though she did have to hold back a gag when Freki took control and started to fuck her mouth properly. The wolf woman's cock driving past her gag reflex and flooding her mind with the scent of the herm.

By the time Freki pulled back and asked her the question, Aki's mind was in a bit of a haze and she remembered one thing from one of her teachers. 'Spit, don't swallow.'

So she said. "O-On my face."

theguy09

Reputation score

Freki
High Mountains
Tag: Aki, Having too much fun with it.

I'm going to mark you with my cum then! Saying this Freki’s cock suddenly swells and twitches as uncomfortably hot jets of wolf girl cum come out! With the first few jets Aki's face is covered, then her breasts also get a nice white coat of cum! Forced to breath through her mouth as her nose had sticky cum somewhat blocking it, Aki opens her mouth!

Oh? Do you want it in your stomach also? Well who am I to reject a begging bitch! Freki knew fully Aki wasn't begging for it in her mouth, but the front of Aki was already covered, and she had just started! Freki quickly grabbed Aki's head and went to the back of her throat in one thrust. The cum that manages to get to her taste buds tasted much differently than Aki was told it would taste. It had a warm and sweet taste, something she could get addicted to!

Cumming for a few more minutes, Freki finally empties her first load of cum for Aki. Freki leaned down to Aki's ears and sweetly whispered, Ahhhh, that felt good, don't you think? We could do this all day, but we better satisfy that waterfall between your legs. Too engrossed in the previous events, Aki herself didn't even notice how wet she had gotten, and by now it was indeed to the point of being shamefully wet!

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

Aki had to close her eyes as Freki started to spray seed over her face, slowly painting her with cum until she couldn't even breath through her nose due to it. The woman opening her mouth to catch a breath and instead got a cock down her throat, causing her to cough again as more cum shot down her throat, some bubbling back onto her tongue and making her wonder just why it tasted almost like a warm candy.

Then the flow started to stop, and finally ended, the wolf girl pulling out of her and the still 'blind' hero heard her whisper in her ear. The woman having to reach down to confirm just what the wolf said and found that she was indeed soaked. Her face flushing in unseen embarrassment as the cum kept the flush from being noticeable. "E-Ehh? Out here in the m-middle of the path?"

theguy09

Reputation score

Hmmmm, you make a good point there. Don't want you getting all ruffed up instead of drowning in pleasure for me. Ill just play with you while I take you back to my camp!~ Saying that Freki picks up Aki princess style and heads off to her camp. She had left it in a near by cave before she went off to scout out the exit to the area.

While she quickly traveled, she teased Aki with her mouth. She sucked on one of Aki's nipples, not minding if she got any of her own cum in her mouth. She then kissed Aki the unready girl right on the mouth, her tongue wrestling Aki's into submission all while forcing the cum in her mouth over to Aki's. Withdrawing she whispered right next to Aki's ear, Doesn't that feel good, to just let me take over? It wont harm to just take another little taste, just clean your self off. She watched whatever Aki did with amusement on her face. A minute or so they arrived at the mouth of a dark cave, seemingly no signs of a camp at all, but Freki just walked in, knowing where to go.

They arrived at an area lit by lots of glowing crystals around the , and Aki could see a pretty large tent over in a campsite which was quite obviously Freki's. When they got closer, it was easy to see the tent was actually quite luxurious, having large enough room for multiple rooms. Inside there were a few decorations but it was mostly bear, being temporary and all. Aki soon felt herself being laid down on a soft bed composed of many different soft furs, filled with an even stronger musk of Freki's!

Now then shall we continue where we left off? Freki teased Aki with her words and her hands as she groped and fingered Aki, while waiting for Aki to respond.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

Aki really couldn't do anything but let Freki lead as the wolf woman carried her off. Letting herself be kissed and teased by the woman until they reached her cave. The girl unable to resist nodding just a tad at Freki's words, even if she tried to resist it.

When they actually reached the...rather opulently large tent. Aki was a bit suprised. She guessed the demons did loot all the good stuff though. Then she found herself laid down on a bed of furs that left her head spinning with their scent. "A-Ahh...J-Just do it already. I a-already agreed earlier..."

theguy09

Reputation score

Freki couldn't help but give out a predatory grin as she put herself between the girl's legs, as Aki laid on her back on the bed. Freki took the chance to place her giant cock at the entrance to Aki's folds, letting all the juices there coat her cock. Ever so slowly she pushed herself into Aki, letting both of them feel every inch of the other. The long thrust sent sparks of pleasure all the way through Aki. It didn't stop until it knocked on Aki's womb, then Freki just stayed there for a second, letting go it sink in. Now you're mine, even if you still want to leave after this, you will find yourself under me once again some time in the future. That's when the real fucking started, Freki pulled all the way back till her cock was barely in Aki and forced it all the way back in. She started out on a slow rhythm but sped up every stroke. She got to the point she was fucking Aki as fast as she could, pleasure filling every part of her. Her knot growing larger also, increasing Aki’s pleasure.

Grrrrr, get ready for my pups! They are about to fill you up! Freki’s doggy dick was swelling fast, she managed to completely knot with Aki and with short and fast thrusts she pushed her head straight into Aki’s womb! Take it all Bitch!~ Freki yelled out as she pumped hot puppy cream into Aki’s womb! Let's make sure you're all filled up. Saying this, with her knot still in her Freki turned Aki over onto her hands and knees. The slight twisting of her insides hurt, but it felt alot better than it hurt! Now then, since you voluntarily submitted to me, I'll give you the honor of being fucked like a real bitch! Suddenly If Aki was looking behind her she would see Freki shift into her wolf form. Bent over Aki, the new wolf Freki starts to thrust into Aki once again!

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains

Aki gulped at the sight of the massive cock between her legs. Realizing that member was about to go in there as well as it had her throat. Preparing herself for the entrance as best she could. Unexpectedly though the wolf woman didn't just claim her entirely, and instead just slipped her shaft slowly inside her. Making Aki feel every single inch of it as it worked its way till it was bumping against her cervix. "G-Gods, its w-way to big..." She muttered to herself at the sensation even as Freki was gloating above her.

Then the pace really started, and Freki started to fuck her hard and fast. Working herself with a speed that left Aki a bit crosseyed even as her insides light on fire from the friction. Freki's knotted member slowly growing, scooping at her insides a bit more, until finally they locked together. The human girl getting a rather heated dose of demon sperm straight into her womb, making her insides lock down in climax and milk Freki even further as she moaned.

The human thought it'd end there, but no, instead she ended up rolled onto her hands and knees. Freki suddenly turning into a wolf and mounting her shoulders. "W-Waai~" Her words were cut off, climbing into a bit of a cry as Freki started to slam into her insides once more.