What's new

Corruption

Lurker
Reputation score
I needs it as presents for the people whom post their corruption stuff I will compile doujins and vids from the hentai paysite I frequent.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption

Dayum. It's been a while since I've found a descent collection of corruption, so my stash isn't really too great. I'll give you what I have, but it's really not much at all. Also, some of it might not even be corruption, by mistake of placement.

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

More! Need more!!!

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

>.>

Am I the only one in this forum that even bothered collecting corruption hentai?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, don't look at me. Corruption in hentai tends to be only a hop away from true mind control - and true mind control gives me the squicks.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

i know some Corruption hentai, but i dont collect so also don't look at me, sorry

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

what's corruption hentai? some kind of doujin?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Corruption hentai is basically manipulating an innocent girl into a slut, or an evil person. Most hentai has some form of this, but in general artists don't focus too much on the actual concept. Thus this genre is more of a normal hentai scene that is more dedicated to the mental changes the girl goes through. In short, it caters to those who enjoy seeing the innocent turn sinful. The corruption could be a result of mind control, magic, drugs, or maybe even simple mind games.

Here's a popular example of corruption hentai. Though it doesn't have to specifically do with transformation, it does show physical as well as mental change in the girl as she is corrupted.

Also, I'll edit this post because I just remembered I have a couple corruption doujins.

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Just another note.
The above image was Fleta in a MMO called Mabinogi./end trivia
And yes, I enjoy watching mental changes, as I am quite interested in psychology.
Which is one of the reason why I like Corruption so much because I like to see how things are changed and the reason behind the changing.
It's usually due to cause they got fucked to hard, and thats always a turn on.:p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

now I understand :p

but I still prefer the r_pe hentai where the character didn't get corrupted XD

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Taking Dark's explanation of corruption hentai, I'm quite intrigued and wouldn't mind some more (more because I took Dark's download there. Thank you Dark).

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Fuck it. There are enough posts in between.

I think this was actually posted in Tentacle Haven, but I don't remember. Anyway, that's one of the doujins. If I find any more in my stash, I'll try to jam them all into one rar.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

This isn't corruption :(
Thats mind control.
Mind control COULD be a form of corruption but...
Mind control in general =/= Corruption.

Reputation score

Here's a crappy video I recorded of the Corruption ending in the game Aisaiger Flash:

Be warned, it's a visual novel, so be prepared for a TON of Japanese dialogue and not much going on aside from random CG pictures.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dug up this old thread to share a few pictures I found.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh hey, that set. I think I saw it on Danbooru.

It's not so much corruption as monstergirl/femdom/tentacles, but for the sake of completeness I uploaded two probably-related pictures.

Not as stellar, but more on-topic.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As a person who also likes this type of Doujin but can't browse download sites for any extra ones...

There ARE 52 Albums with a 50/52 Doujin rate 38 of which are even in English,

Unfortunatly for you Zero, Mind Control seems to go hand in hand with Corruption...

The two are very closely linked and sometimes lead from one to the other...

I've seen it a few times:

A woman fucked senseless, drugged, inseminated, and still more. Untill she can no longer even think for herself becoming little more than a drone. Then called upon to do her masters bidding to procure yet another number of sex slaves...

\ ^_^ /

Can't say I dissaprove!

But if you would like a recommendation...

Corruption leads to Mind Control,

BUT

Is purely Corruption...

:Warning: Inyouchuu has some "Nipple Fuck"...

Read at your own eye rapey risk! :Warning:

Now for those who enjoy a good ol' tentacle or two right in the teat read on with the eagerness of a Gor'lish Drupal Lamenter right after it catches its next "Yummy House"

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does things like this count as corruption?

and if they do and anyone has suggestions of similar hentai that would be great :D

weaslex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a person who also likes this type of Doujin but can't browse download sites for any extra ones...

There ARE 52 Albums with a 50/52 Doujin rate 38 of which are even in English,

Unfortunatly for you Zero, Mind Control seems to go hand in hand with Corruption...

The two are very closely linked and sometimes lead from one to the other...

I've seen it a few times:

A woman fucked senseless, drugged, inseminated, and still more. Untill she can no longer even think for herself becoming little more than a drone. Then called upon to do her masters bidding to procure yet another number of sex slaves...

\ ^_^ /

Can't say I dissaprove!

But if you would like a recommendation...

Corruption leads to Mind Control,

BUT

Is purely Corruption...

:Warning: Inyouchuu has some "Nipple Fuck"...

Read at your own eye rapey risk! :Warning:

Now for those who enjoy a good ol' tentacle or two right in the teat read on with the eagerness of a Gor'lish Drupal Lamenter right after it catches its next "Yummy House"
I'm going to say it... sorry... as much as Lu.scio.us is great with resources, it's equally great with annoying pop ups. May I recommend another site found here for both links:

NOTE: Probably not the exact same links though... but it's a lot less painful than Lu.scio.us.