What's new

RPG [Cotton Candy] セイディといにしえの森 / Sadie with ancient forest (RJ219097)

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A new game made by a new circle.
DLsite Link:

Screenshots:

The art looks good.
There is a demo available.

Scheduled Release: Middle of March 2018 (OUT NOW)

Last edited by a moderator:

alan0n

Reputation score
This looks pretty good, and was under my radar. Thanks for pointing it out.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wait of better 1.01 then not ol erros fixed^^

· Sadie died while wearing dressed clothes other than "wetted uniform uniform"
Fixed a bug that failed with error when opening menu
· Fixed a bug that left in the dark during the first movement at the right movement point to the Shirane Forest 1F, 3F
· Fixed a bug that Ellina stayed dark after H scene after defeat in slime while using
· Fixed a problem that other quests are not started after checking the right side of the request bulletin board and receiving other quests
· Fixed a bug that can skip necessary means and subjugate rasubos, clear
· Fixed a bug that events occurred when warping anywhere to the inn at the timing when Rico can join and innkeys can not be used
· Bandit, magician "consultation" with the opponent fixes a bug that displays counseling contents of the enchanted demon before that
· Fixed a bug that morals do not decrease and steal as items are stealed at item stores and inns
· Secret prostitution Fixed some of the requirement of prostitution 3 was missing (Humanity degree 40 or more)
· Fixed once the knock down to revive magician who did not resurrect
· Fixed the condition for acquiring additional fee for floor boss to Seedy level before Floor boss battle
· Weakened some demons
· Add "recover the darkness" to the last page of the warp everywhere
I added it as a first aid when there was a bug where the darkness did not recover.
In case
Other minor defects, typographical errors, typos correcting

【V1.01 confirmed bug】
· Forest of old forest 1F When you "consult" to a demon who will fight at the first arrival, different contents are displayed
· Forest of old forest 1F Defeat the opponent who will fight at the first arrival, and rewind the time to shift to battle with the demon fought just before
· Quest 'Family teacher' 2 to 4 order condition is incorrect (Originally it is conditional to achieve the previous quest, but the next quest can be accepted at the time of receiving the order).
· I can not receive fee after completing Quest "Tutor 4"

→ We will fix it in the next update.

【What to make as current specification】
· When a treasure box of a secret room appears, if you move a character, you can not open from the coordinates that are adjacent. The treasure chest passes through
→ I am sorry, it is hard to fix here. You can open it if you examine the treasure boxes and the coordinates of Sadie in a stack, please try.
· After loading save data, there are times when SE of decision sound is not correct
→ Open the menu or move the map to fix it.

We received a report that H scene 11's "Confidential Hypnosis Training 2" can not be recollected, but we could not confirm it. (It was able to rememble) We are sorry, but those who have experienced similar situations will be saved if you can receive detailed reports.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Holy shit that's a mouthful of bugs! (and some of them look serious lol)
Looks very nice, though.

Reminds me of 'Alps and the Dangerous Forest' (RJ201837), for some reason.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there an item or skill to auto lose cause with no grinding the enemies can't hurt me so i can't losse and see h-scenes? ALso i get an error/bug when i do the prostitution events and game closes after a popup error.
Ok so the bug doesn't seem to happen after you get the fourth party member so there is that

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Is there an item or skill to auto lose cause with no grinding the enemies can't hurt me so i can't losse and see h-scenes? ALso i get an error/bug when i do the prostitution events and game closes after a popup error.
Ok so the bug doesn't seem to happen after you get the fourth party member so there is that
The bread you get at the beginning of the game can be used over and over and it kills you when used. Only one character at a time though, so everyone has to use it. Annoying but much less annoying than actually dying to low level mobs.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The bread you get at the beginning of the game can be used over and over and it kills you when used. Only one character at a time though, so everyone has to use it. Annoying but much less annoying than actually dying to low level mobs.
Tnx i had my suspicion and that confirmed it

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... ok...
I'm kinda confused here. I've taken all the quests available on the town's board and wandered around killing everything in sight (yes also triggered 2 gameover: slime and vines).
I think I have already completed quests, but I've no idea on how to 'apply' their completion to get the rewards and clear the quest list...
Can anyone shed some light?

Sarav

Reputation score
Errr... ok...
I'm kinda confused here. I've taken all the quests available on the town's board and wandered around killing everything in sight (yes also triggered 2 gameover: slime and vines).
I think I have already completed quests, but I've no idea on how to 'apply' their completion to get the rewards and clear the quest list...
Can anyone shed some light?
The quest board, second option.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Reminds me of 'Alps and the Dangerous Forest' (RJ201837), for some reason.
She has almost the exact clothing that Alpu has (I think that's her name lol). The art is also oddly similar

And God damn I really want more from the circle that made Alps in the forest. [/offtopic end

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok.. now I've rescued a purple haired woman from a group of thieves and she's in my party.
However, she's asleep all the time even during battles with a "zzz" icon. How do I wake her up?

Edit* Lol, nvm. You have to take her to a certain area and trigger an event.

Sarav

Reputation score
Ok.. now I've rescued a purple haired woman from a group of thieves and she's in my party.
However, she's asleep all the time even during battles with a "zzz" icon. How do I wake her up?
Just continue on to the next area.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has a complete savefile? I got at the map with the snow and there i got all my savefile completely corrupted and i don't feel like restart everything anew with the risk of getting them corrupted again,leaving apart that i missed alot of scene without knowing of the bread.